Pages:
Author

Topic: PPT/Pirate Pass-Through OPs need our support now, more than ever - page 3. (Read 7644 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Class action against one dude.... That would be some F'ed up shit to deal with.....
Activity: 467
Merit: 250

Depending on how this goes down, it may be time to find a lawyer who understands bitcoin, and take collective legal action.

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
I for one can't wait to get my certified letter in the mail.. btw pirate do you know where i live?

Yeah, how is Pirate going to communicate through certified mail when he doesn't even know where everybody is?

This. I don't get this. Why didn't he ask for an address for each person?

Because if you read closely, pirateat40 was telling goat(and just goat) that all communication from goats' lawyer or goat himself to pirateat40s' lawyer would need to be made by certified mail.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1141812
pirate, can you make your lawyers phone number public? i want to have somethings confirmed.
Chaang-Noi, those details will be available on Friday and all communication will be by certified mail.

It seems to me you guys already forgot about goats' pissing contests with Nefario and MtGox... Roll Eyes
Exactly the same M.O. now with this one.
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
Here here!  Today is indeed a tough day for everybody who's been accepting money pseudonomysly without any accountability and surely they need our support.  And their vocal alts deserve our support as well.  Those people with silly names who have been legitimately searching for business partners with their ventures which unfortunately seem like amateur copycat email spam from the early 90s.  Our collective hearts go out to them, now more than ever!  

"They need our support."  Seriously!  Why not just pick a funny sounding ticker on GLBSE and send a few coins to help the cause?  Its on the internet right?  We like the internet!  Look there are pictures of hot girls here!      

Especially those operators selling assets with lots of ARRRRRs from boats.  And all those poor operators in the "lending" forum of this highly trusted venue whose names are now ever so slightly tarnished.  Because when I am trying to give my money to a totally unaccountable anonymous person I am thankful when another person can offer to take it first with a further layer of complete zero accountability, this is a valuable service and that some of these folks offered to charge me only a small amount of money for this valuable service my heart goes out to them.

And of course, we have to thank everyone involved who is candid enough to discuss endlessly the sorry exposition of sadly predictable psychology with zero professionalism and without giving any sign that they regret anyone's loss or have learned anything.  Thanks for that!  Stay strong folks, don't give money back to anyone or information to anyone, just continue intense amateurish neurotic posting here with many accounts until this website collapses under the strain.      

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
I for one can't wait to get my certified letter in the mail.. btw pirate do you know where i live?

Yeah, how is Pirate going to communicate through certified mail when he doesn't even know where everybody is?

Because he's not smart enough.....but I'm sure he will if/when reese and gigavps come running to suck him off his rescue, after seeing this post.

This exactly...
Activity: 462
I heart thebaron

Because he's not smart enough.....but I'm sure he will if/when reese and gigavps come running to suck him off his rescue, after seeing this post.
Activity: 560
I am the one who knocks

Come on... how many goats can there really be in Thailand?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians

vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
I will be complying.  My PPT only ran for ~2 weeks, shortly after the trust account announcement as a way to get/keep 7% on the bit I had invested.  My 'subs' were all internal transfers, so releasing the 'who' isn't damaging in any regard because the information is actually already well known to pirate.  The only thing that changed is some mining income for one or two of my 'subs' which is actually fairly small in the grand scheme of things.  I've spoken with most of my subs already, them having reached out to me, and they've all been ok with my forwarding of information.

Well, I hope it all works out in that case, as I really DO see a 'bargaining' about to commence.....for repay as well as legal freedom Wink

I can't/won't dispute that idea.  I know I would have a harder time with it had a bunch of people opened up 'new' accounts with me, such as is the case with bitcoinmax.  The length and circumstances of my PPT made the decision fairly easy for me.
I heart thebaron
I will be complying.  My PPT only ran for ~2 weeks, shortly after the trust account announcement as a way to get/keep 7% on the bit I had invested.  My 'subs' were all internal transfers, so releasing the 'who' isn't damaging in any regard because the information is actually already well known to pirate.  The only thing that changed is some mining income for one or two of my 'subs' which is actually fairly small in the grand scheme of things.  I've spoken with most of my subs already, them having reached out to me, and they've all been ok with my forwarding of information.

Well, I hope it all works out in that case, as I really DO see a 'bargaining' about to commence.....for repay as well as legal freedom Wink
vip
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
I heart thebaron
bitlane,
am I reading your stance correctly.

1) You wan't to hurt pirate as much as possible.......

2) If pirate is really trying to settle this.....

1) YES

2) NO PROOF FOR 2 WEEKS AS OF TODAY (failed withdrawal orders)
I heart thebaron
What Pirate is asking for is illegal and immoral.  I only know of one PPT who is going to comply...
Which one?

My guess would be hashking
Activity: 560
I am the one who knocks
What Pirate is asking for is illegal and immoral.  I only know of one PPT who is going to comply...
Which one?
Activity: 252
Lead Core BitKitty Developer

Yeah. I'm pretty sure it will get messy for everyone :/

... GET messy? Surely you mean MORE messy, right?

I have this magic machine. On one side you can feed it mess, chaos and drama and popcorn comes out on the other side. Moar popcorn! Cheesy
I do not think so either. That is why I asked for a lawyers number cuz I went WTF?!?

So far Brendio didn't reach out to people, I am holding some of BIB.PIRATE.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
so he probably doesnt have a lawyer.

but may have to contact one soon the way things are turning out.
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101

It's now time to let your PPT OP 'down from his cross' and allow him/her/it to DEFEND the integrity of this community.

Thats how it should be defended by you and payb.tc :

As bitcoinmax always stated, your coins are lost !, as Trendon Shavers shaves us all.

In case the defaulted entity BCST is assuming its liabilities to bitcoinmax or pays out
any amount to bitcoinmax, all principal investments are payed back evenly up to the
amount deposited.  The gained interest of all accounts is put in escrow until further notice.

If bitcoinmax liabilities to you are not fully covered by this proceedure and in case
BCST pays zilch, i payb.tc, will pact with bitlane to recover what is being able to recover
from Trendon Shavers.

The interest which i accrued during operation of bitcoinmax up to date is given back to recover
your principal investments.

As far as it stands, pirate has not option neither right to get your data or information
through my hands.

Seeing forward to provide further investment possibilities to you in the future.

Please comment

Yours sincerely..........

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
what is meant by sub-accounts in this instance?

are the sub accounts the bond holders of PPT's. these would be private accounts that are not related to the BTCST. is so giving BTCST information relating to private bond holders would be a breach of privacy of those bond holders.

The BTC from BTCST is owed to the account holders. not to the ppt bond holders.

i cant believe such an arrangement is being contemplated. i very much doubt this suggestion has come form a lawyer.
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001
As someone pointed out in another thread, when restitution made to investors in recent high profile ponzi cases, it was made directly to the investors and not to the pass-throughs with which they'd placed their funds.
As I replied in the other thread, that's wrong. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203513604577142602812291424.html
Pages:
Jump to: