Pages:
Author

Topic: Practice trading - page 20. (Read 9528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
August 13, 2017, 11:40:57 AM
Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

if you want to practice trading then you can do one thing of join any new coin bounty and when they issue the coins and when the coin get listed just deposit your coins and start trading. About trading basic rules first you should learn about them and then with this option you can trade that coin and get detail about how to do trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 13, 2017, 11:10:34 AM
Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?
trading is an unpredictable things. but by more experience and learning you can shine in your trading. first you need to join an exchange site then transfer your bitcoin to the site . then you need buy a suitable con that is more stable and potential. to get profit must you buy low and sell high.
Yes that is the way how you can trade you need to join for some exhange and after that follow the next step and when the time that you are in trading be patient and before that dont forget to study about what coin you would trade.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
August 13, 2017, 04:39:27 AM
trading is an unpredictable things. but by more experience and learning you can shine in your trading. first you need to join an exchange site then transfer your bitcoin to the site . then you need buy a suitable con that is more stable and potential. to get profit must you buy low and sell high.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
August 13, 2017, 03:35:40 AM

Cryptocurrency trading can be profitable as long as you understand what you are doing but also you can lose. Start watching videos on youtube the basics of trading. Ask people you trust. Open an exchange  account like bittrex and put minimum bitcoin for you to start. Experience again is the best teacher.  And do your own research.
Trading needs a lot of practice and you need to be really cautious before taking any decision. YouTube videos do best job for new traders. There are many videos that can help you in learning trading without any payment or any serious efforts. Besides forums like this one are great methods of discussing your problems.

Experiences should be gained well in advance touching real market. We can gain experiences either from demo account or watch-only mode of real accounts too. My friend guided me to trading while he is doing real trading, I did watch him as a watch-only mode.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
August 12, 2017, 09:41:41 AM

Cryptocurrency trading can be profitable as long as you understand what you are doing but also you can lose. Start watching videos on youtube the basics of trading. Ask people you trust. Open an exchange  account like bittrex and put minimum bitcoin for you to start. Experience again is the best teacher.  And do your own research.
Activity: 157
August 12, 2017, 08:55:49 AM

Trading should be trained by doing.
As the prequisite:
Read chart and read news,
Later buy & HODL Smiley
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
August 12, 2017, 06:31:13 AM
If you want to start trading, you should prepare a small amount of money from your pocket or savings to serve as a starting capital or learning capital because the exchange of the cryptocurrencies doesn't have demo account like the forex or stock markets so you need to provide even a small amount of money to start practicing trading.
Yes, we do need investments in the start to step into the trading world. Not only money but knowledge is also required to be a winner in the crypto kingdom than a warrior. I guess demo accounts are available but I don’t know as such which exchange is offering this feature.
With demo accounts one cannot learn much about trading. It needs a small capital to experiment or practice, only then little by little can make a better profiting when years pass. If not making a earning through trading phenomenon is simply impossible, if you have the mind to learn then loss happens in the starting but the same will help you overcome losses in future.
Demo account is a capital to learn about trading, demo accounts that have a large balance but we can't have it or take profit, demo account is a solution for those who don't have the capital unfortunately not any demo account for cryptocurrency trading on site exchanger.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 12, 2017, 05:57:54 AM
If you want to start trading, you should prepare a small amount of money from your pocket or savings to serve as a starting capital or learning capital because the exchange of the cryptocurrencies doesn't have demo account like the forex or stock markets so you need to provide even a small amount of money to start practicing trading.
Yes, we do need investments in the start to step into the trading world. Not only money but knowledge is also required to be a winner in the crypto kingdom than a warrior. I guess demo accounts are available but I don’t know as such which exchange is offering this feature.
With demo accounts one cannot learn much about trading. It needs a small capital to experiment or practice, only then little by little can make a better profiting when years pass. If not making a earning through trading phenomenon is simply impossible, if you have the mind to learn then loss happens in the starting but the same will help you overcome losses in future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
August 12, 2017, 05:48:59 AM
Since you are newbie to trading, you need to spend much time studying trading info that are freely share here. Then open trading account with any of the following trading platforms and invest minimum amount possible. C-cex, poloniex,  bittrex and livecoin.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
August 12, 2017, 05:15:34 AM
Just go through the threads on this forum about trading and try to learn as much as you can. If you have questions other then existing threads then you can ask freely, seniors are here to guide you with best of their knowledge. Practice makes a man perfect, try practicing and start it with a small investment first. Once you become confident about your trading skills then you will be able to invest more.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 08, 2017, 02:35:16 AM
If you are a newbie in trading then you should join groups that talks about trading and read a lot of articles that involve trading or how it can help you in trading. you can try IQ Options they give demo accounts in real market trading. Also. watch a lot of video and learn how candle sticks move.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
August 12, 2017, 04:13:33 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 08, 2017, 02:41:07 AM
Activity: 392
August 08, 2017, 01:39:52 AM
Hi, i am a newbie also, I just want to ask how can a new trader know the good and bad coin in crypto currency and how would i learn about technical and fundamental analysis in crypto currency?

Smiley

1. Know of crypto currency you want to trade
2. Learn about technical and fundamental analysis
3. Prepare yourself to try and be patient waiting at the support price

Hopefully my advice can be useful..
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
August 08, 2017, 01:28:22 AM

My advice is to first try to watch an exchange to try to understand what traders are doing and study the charts. Then try it yourself by waiting for a dip in the price of Bitcoin and just buy a small amount just to get your feet wet. Then sell as the price rises enough to make a profit. You will begin to understand when to buy and sell and how much profit you need to make per trade.

I did this once in one altcoin. Just watching the buy and sell box and what are happening with the price if they are moving.
Surely, you can learn some just by watching it although it will take time.
I use the graph also just to see how far it can go way up to somehow predict if it can reach that price again.
It is not always accurate but are good pointers into starting a trade.
Well, this is the type learning not need spend money for pratice, you can try predict the price of altcoin you want trading and wait the result of this coin like your predict or not. You should set a limit time for check this predict right or wrong, because when trading you need choose long term or short term before decisive buying.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
August 08, 2017, 01:00:44 AM

The great way is to take dive in.  Grin

I as trader started with some shit coins and lost money. However I knew that I dont understand much about it do I just started with very tiny amounts and tried to grasp how it works. I calculated everything the time required to deposits, exchanges, putting call or down and every bit of it. Like that I spent at least hundred dollars learning and now apply best strategies by myself. It profits me a lot now. So it's better go all yourself and you will learn far better things than anyone can teach you.

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
August 07, 2017, 10:59:31 PM

My advice is to first try to watch an exchange to try to understand what traders are doing and study the charts. Then try it yourself by waiting for a dip in the price of Bitcoin and just buy a small amount just to get your feet wet. Then sell as the price rises enough to make a profit. You will begin to understand when to buy and sell and how much profit you need to make per trade.

I did this once in one altcoin. Just watching the buy and sell box and what are happening with the price if they are moving.
Surely, you can learn some just by watching it although it will take time.
I use the graph also just to see how far it can go way up to somehow predict if it can reach that price again.
It is not always accurate but are good pointers into starting a trade.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 07, 2017, 10:55:53 PM

Good advise and its only easy to experience trading ,the hard is accepting losing which some of the newbie starters are struggling and after that experience is quiting .You need to understand the steps of learning and accepts all what you can learn in every trade.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
August 07, 2017, 09:55:15 PM

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
August 07, 2017, 09:35:39 PM
In trading Bitcoin we must have a goal so as not to be confused, you should often read an article about trade, after all can be learned.you should be able to estimate the market price.Do not greedy determine sales targets, The important ones can make a profit then get used to satisfied and do not try to sell at a price that does not make sense unless you really sure.
Pages:
Jump to: