Pages:
Author

Topic: Practice trading - page 17. (Read 9528 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 28, 2017, 05:06:04 PM
Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

You can download a demo version of a trading bot and try different setting. See how the market moves. Once you are confident, you can try to invest some real money. In the worst case scenario, your pocket will be slightly lighter...

That bots and tools for me is just pain in the ass. It's more way better to deal with trades with basic knowledge and knowing those risks. I have known some persons that entered trading with just basic knowledge and on the way they able to become success.

We just need to familiarize ourself on how market works and soon we can do our own analysis about what trend should come.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
September 28, 2017, 05:02:11 PM
There are two sites for beginners where you can practice trading and also earn some little money (or loose a little). Sparkprofit and TIQL. They are UK sites and you can trade with 1 USD, making a deposit of only 5 USD. They have also e vary active and friendly community where you can ask and learn.

I wish I had these sites when I started to learn trading 6-7 years ago. (I can tell you that it took me 6 months to read about almost all the market indicators). I advise you to do the same things, learn to read 5-10 indicators, although for a sucessful trade you need only 2 indicators (read about averages, bolinger bands, stochastic (or stochastic RSI) and ADX). I use bolinger bands and stochastic RSI to make my decisions.

I use bittrex platform and I play with small amounts. If I play with $10, I assume myself as playing with $10.000 and this shows me how it would happen if I play with my real capital. There is no need for special practice website.

Bittrex ang Polo to start with because there are many traders and you can join them. I started my trading in Yobit, I learned there the hard way. So much shitcoins, pump and dump but I think its a good trading ground. You will be exposed to the realities of trading in cryptocurrencies tehre Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
September 28, 2017, 04:57:32 PM
Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

You can download a demo version of a trading bot and try different setting. See how the market moves. Once you are confident, you can try to invest some real money. In the worst case scenario, your pocket will be slightly lighter...
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 04:55:10 PM
There are two sites for beginners where you can practice trading and also earn some little money (or loose a little). Sparkprofit and TIQL. They are UK sites and you can trade with 1 USD, making a deposit of only 5 USD. They have also e vary active and friendly community where you can ask and learn.

I wish I had these sites when I started to learn trading 6-7 years ago. (I can tell you that it took me 6 months to read about almost all the market indicators). I advise you to do the same things, learn to read 5-10 indicators, although for a sucessful trade you need only 2 indicators (read about averages, bolinger bands, stochastic (or stochastic RSI) and ADX). I use bolinger bands and stochastic RSI to make my decisions.

I use bittrex platform and I play with small amounts. If I play with $10, I assume myself as playing with $10.000 and this shows me how it would happen if I play with my real capital. There is no need for special practice website.
Activity: 459
Merit: 104
September 28, 2017, 02:44:25 PM

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
September 28, 2017, 02:42:10 PM

First you need to read topics here in the forum that discussess about trading. You can reasearch as well in the internet on how to do trading. So if you had read and understand the cycle of trading better yet start do the trading. It is best if you could start on a little amount and try to trade best on your knowledge and practice it because experience would teach you what to do at first and you will learn how to deal with trading and its risk. You really have to try personally for you to be able experience the actual trading i can say its a trial and error but it would be worth it in the end.
Let's trade, you do not need to have much knowledge, it not useful if you can not apply it into reality and make money from it. Improve your trading skills with small funds, then try increase your funds and trade again till you think is enough.
But you will still need some little knowledge, won't you ? That little learning is all it takes. It helps inform you of your decisions and few steps to take before trading. It is not hard to learn, it is not hard to find out, but some people are just a little bit lazy to do that which makes them fumble. With little of that, small funds for  a start and practice, it is always a good way to start.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 28, 2017, 02:01:36 PM
My supposition for amateurs who don't have any experience as a trader read this trading Discussion it's most useful for all, Here you discovered experienced and master traders simply keep your eyes open and endeavor to learn fundamental trading trust you will be effective soon
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
September 28, 2017, 01:40:49 PM

Following some good traders on twitter or TG channels could be also informative. You can learn a lot by following professional and experienced crypto traders
You should not to follow them, because sometimes, they are still the reason make the price of crypto decrease on the market by their FUDs. Example Charlee, only his word has created a FOMO or a big FUD make the price of Litecoin change 10-20% in a short time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
September 28, 2017, 12:01:13 PM
So your problem is how to start trading? Before you begin you should have trading knowledge as it is all you need to earn here. Keep up-to-date with forums and keep up-to-date with the news. So you have a signal to buy a low price. Read and be sure that's the only way to earn bitcoins trading /
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Bringing copy-trading to the cryptocurrency market
September 28, 2017, 11:07:58 AM

Following some good traders on twitter or TG channels could be also informative. You can learn a lot by following professional and experienced crypto traders
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
September 28, 2017, 09:16:27 AM
there are so many exchanges out there
such as crytopia, bittrex, etc
it will be wise to search which is the most realiable exchange and choose one
and read their business whitepapers to study before investing.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 09:10:56 AM
I would recommend studying VSA (Volume spread analysis) not as a main strategy but as a supplement, they work quite well in crypto currency markets.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
September 28, 2017, 08:55:57 AM

it's best to read about trading before you live trading. try this link to https://www.babypips.com/ would have helped that. It's about trading forex, but there's similarity to crypto trading.
Activity: 237
September 28, 2017, 08:27:28 AM
Learn the basics and read a lot that is the best way to practice trading. Invest with what you can allow to lose and always learn from each trade you have made. Don't mind the profit since you will not trade that big since you are starting just get the gist of it and feel if you want to continue or not. Furthermore, try to find a short-term goal to achieve then proceed to your long-term goals as a trader. Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 28, 2017, 08:02:43 AM
Your problems are very simple, if you just find time to read about trading or do research on them like google them then by now you'd have enough knowledge about it. But if you don't have time to read about trading and all then I would suggest for you to just stick to what you do best. Trading is very risky but its easy to understand if your mind is set to learn, the rest will just follow through.
I will probably give him the similar suggestion because I myself consider this fact that trading is not meant for everyone. No one is a born trader; you need to really work hard in order to understand trading and the trends of the particular coin you are interested in trading with. The best sources are discussion forums, YouTube videos, articles etc.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 05:48:13 AM
First of all don't use a huge deposit, first try with a small amount of money. Then you need to choose a good trading system, remember to trade only with your system. At the start of choosing a system and making the first experience as a trader do some paper trading, it will help you not to have losses. Good luck!
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 28, 2017, 05:27:56 AM
If you want to enter in trading you must study it first before entering. You must watch some videos and read some trading lesson because trading is a risky job and you also dont want to lose your money for the first time that's why it is needed to study it first in order you to have some knowledge to established a trading techniques and strategy in order to gain a good profit in trading.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
September 28, 2017, 05:25:23 AM

First you need to read topics here in the forum that discussess about trading. You can reasearch as well in the internet on how to do trading. So if you had read and understand the cycle of trading better yet start do the trading. It is best if you could start on a little amount and try to trade best on your knowledge and practice it because experience would teach you what to do at first and you will learn how to deal with trading and its risk. You really have to try personally for you to be able experience the actual trading i can say its a trial and error but it would be worth it in the end.
Let's trade, you do not need to have much knowledge, it not useful if you can not apply it into reality and make money from it. Improve your trading skills with small funds, then try increase your funds and trade again till you think is enough.
If you can acquire a lot of knowledge before start trading i think it is much better.
But yeaaa there's no harm to brace yourself go for trading and learning on the proccess
Do it slowly and with passion , you will get a lot of lesson later , just be patient
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
September 28, 2017, 05:11:35 AM
Every experienced will show their videos in youtube channel for references. I think for newbie those are the videos for learning to trade because, in the beginning, it is not at all possible to make money sometimes you may lose but don't afraid of it. Try to learn as many testimonials and videos on youtube until you become confident about trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 28, 2017, 04:47:27 AM

The answer is right in your subject. You should practice trading. You have to start with the basics first like understanding the concepts and terms and then maybe find a mentor that would guide you because it would be easier if you have one so that if you have questions then you can easily ask that to the expert and if you don't have one, you can do it on your own. After absorbing the theories of it, you can start trading small amount to get a feel of the market and don't be afraid to lose because it's part of trading and only then you can truly learn your flaws if you lose. You can then decide what strategy to use in your trading and may have some revisions to it from time to time until you perfect it.
Pages:
Jump to: