Pages:
Author

Topic: Pragmatic play slots not available in my region - page 9. (Read 1222 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1085
it's probably due to your country's rules and regulations(or something like that) on offshore gambling sites. there's nothing really you can do about it other than finding a website that allows the citizen of your country to play on their platform and also has a slot game with a great payout. you can use a VPN in order to access the website and play but I wouldn't recommend it since it could lead to you losing your funds if the gambling platform doesn't allow it and if they found out that you are using it. using VPN has been one of the reasons why a lot of gamblers have lost their funds and their account getting banned so it is very risky using it.
Activity: 302
Merit: 69
Designing for everyone
Hi, I love slots and I play slots whenever I have a chance to but as much as I love playing slots I don't really earn much in them. Nostly the good games are not available in my region and it really sucks. Can someone explain why they don't give access to games with great payout to people from other regions? I find it quite unfair.
Pages:
Jump to: