Pages:
Author

Topic: PRCDice new thread. Please withdraw all coins and do not play here. - page 2. (Read 3786 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Bay, I knew you won't miss the opportunity and was waiting for this thread to pop up.  Smiley

Yet another dice site turn into a scam (via not paying bounties.....and likely eventually investors/players). SMH

What 'scam' are you talking about? The bounty issue is between Doog and Dean and the thing is few months old.
PRCDice is still the biggest and probably most trusted investment-dice site out there.
Activity: 908
Merit: 657
I think it is a foolish decision for PRCDice to remove its forum presence, since the forums are one of the best sources of traffic.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I promised Dean I would not discuss in detail any new sites or competitors in his chat room (specifically mine). We had a nice conversation, but I never kept the log.

He seems to be a nice guy except maybe he just rubbed some people the wrong way, and ... that's a skill he's got to learn.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Why would he not want to pay dooglus? He is probably the most active member of the gambling community and the most watch member of the gambling community. If you screw him over then you will be shooting your site's reputation in the foot
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Yet another dice site turn into a scam (via not paying bounties.....and likely eventually investors/players). SMH

I think this is just another reason why we need JD to come back
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
...And it continues
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I hate that meme but seems to summarize the old thread well... I didn't think Dean had the stones to actually lock it though. Good luck to him and his personal playground. I guess you BAC will be his main advertiser on bitcointalk Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Dean has now locked the original post for PRCdice.  This can serve as a new place to post if needed.

The original post can be found here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/prcdiceeu-largest-dice-invest-site-open-since-2013-chat-play-invest-663326

Dean is a liar, not trust worthy, a shitty owner and a fucktard.  If you have Bitcoins on this site you are just asking to lose them.

Edit:

Appears the OP is back unlocked.
Pages:
Jump to: