Pages:
Author

Topic: PRCDice.eu - Largest Dice invest site - Open since 2013! Chat, Play, Invest! - page 51. (Read 89229 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I lost the liqour money boys...
Activity: 615
Merit: 500

Nice charts. It is really amazing to see the site profit go from +21 to +71 and to -35 in just 1.5 hours. Smiley

damn. I go to sleep, wake up and see 45 BTC turnaround

I would promote this nonstop.

player wins $30,000 today in dice
From memory, profits over the last few days have bounced from -10, +19, +71, +85, now -35!

This is not including what he won from PrimeDice.

He is also spending 1 BTC on pizza for anyone in chat who orders it! I got my free pizza!

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
That was absolutely nuts to watch. Legendary action today
Activity: 10
Back on the road to wealth.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

damn. I go to sleep, wake up and see 45 BTC turnaround

I would promote this nonstop.

player wins $30,000 today in dice
Yep, really amazing for the site. Just shows you can essentially win any amount here. Absolutely unbelievable stuff to watch, well done Road, great save!

There was a stage he was making 83 BTC bets. Just about the total wagered on fastbluff Tongue
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Absolutely true @wayshegoes

This is what a fair site is all about!

Long term it well even out. This is some nice action!
Hahahahaha this is so awesome. Win or lose, action is action!
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Wow that is pretty crazy. Road2wealth has already wagered over 3500 BTC this week (it is still Monday today lol). Cheesy
https://prcdice.eu/leaderboard/DiceBitcoinLeaderBoard
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
He just won it all back. Unbelievable. And the sites at loss now.
I am staying invested in PRC. If people listened to uv last night then they would have missed that massive loss.

Again, really sorry Road2wealth. Terrible luck mate.

Site profits through the roof. Really bad two days for Road2wealth. So sorry for that loss buddy.
I've been a stupid lucky investor who divested at 15 BTC profits and reinvested at -10 BTC. I seem to be up ~9% of my total investment, including all gambling profits. I would estimate at least 15% returns from lucky investing already. Never got close to anything like that on any other dice site.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
You just click the red "Account" button in the upper left corner and then "Investments".
You can invest/divest there.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
@tee-rex I have made a Dicebot for that . Just type /dicebot in chat to get the current link. It's external, has a GUI you will see how it works right away.

There is also a rainbot made by bazza that gives away about a txfee to active chatters. If you'd like to come hang in chat a bit and you'll surely get some to try.

Okay, when I have more time I will most likely try it! Smiley

Also, as I got from the last pages of this thread, investing in PRCDice.eu is like playing for the other side, that is for house. If I wanted to invest some coins, where should I go?
Activity: 10
@calbertuk Yeah there are the house reports: https://prcdice.eu/report/houseprofit
You really have to take into account that this is just getting started though. Variance is a lot higher at the beginning.
Just like JD was in negative terrain too.

Cheers

I'm up 2.5% so I can't complain.

You should show Doge house profit, too.

Cheers
Activity: 323
Merit: 254
@calbertuk Yeah there are the house reports: https://prcdice.eu/report/houseprofit
You really have to take into account that this is just getting started though. Variance is a lot higher at the beginning.
Just like JD was in negative terrain too.

Cheers

i think doge is in the healthy profit region.  its only btc that hasn't fared so well.
Pages:
Jump to: