Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [BCTS] ✗✗✗ ⌦ BCTS Coin ⌫| Registrations OPEN | IPO OPEN | 500K | ✗✗✗✗ - page 6. (Read 25929 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
I was asked via PM if we would consider changing from 10mil max to 1mil max

And cut all distribution down to 10% of the Original Posting?  If we have enough feedback on this matter I will consider it since we have not launched yet and we still have time.

Let me know.
I posted the official ANN thread in other forum for free IPO share.

http://thisweekscoin.com/forum/index.php/topic,1313.0.html

Dorian TY for the luv and I have added you to the OP
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
Activity: 164
alt fans!
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Lets get this party started!

First 5 users to Buy in the IPO will have their shares multiplied by 3 up to 5 purchased.
I am not sure what the guy was thinking about needing less than 10 BTC, but youre going to need a hell of alot more than that lol

I wish you luck, this is a big project.

I hope you do well on the auction, you need a lot of BTC for marketing if you are going to get this off the ground.

Great idea, and great start though.

Please don't think with the mentality of "if I build it they will come" or let the monumental task of putting this together in the first place drain you to the point that you are not marketing.

You have something here, or you are about to, put it that way. Don't miss what EVERYBODY misses.

MARKETING!!!!!

You are 100% right! and I am working on finding the right guy for the job.  If anyone has experience marketing crypto currencies than please contact me ASAP.

Contraband thanks for the words of encouragement and advice and I have added you to the list for distribution on the OP
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
I am not sure what the guy was thinking about needing less than 10 BTC, but youre going to need a hell of alot more than that lol

I wish you luck, this is a big project.

I hope you do well on the auction, you need a lot of BTC for marketing if you are going to get this off the ground.

Great idea, and great start though.

Please don't think with the mentality of "if I build it they will come" or let the monumental task of putting this together in the first place drain you to the point that you are not marketing.

You have something here, or you are about to, put it that way. Don't miss what EVERYBODY misses.

MARKETING!!!!!
BTCS is sigla of bitcoin scrypt.

We are BCTS not BTCS!
Sorry, my eyesight is not very good.  Smiley

NP just wanted to make sure no one else made the same error Smiley
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Update

Anyone who advertises our coin on other forums or blogs will receive 1 IPO Share.

1) Must include all data from OP
2) Must be posted on another site.  (Translations to not qualify for this bonus)
3) Must post the link of your forum or blog post in this thread.
4) Must be willing to keep the post up to date.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Why should I do the translation for 1000 when I get also 1000 Coins for a simple click in FB?  Huh

1st 500 likes on facebook who post their BCTS wallet address will be rewarded with 1000 coins each. (500,000)

This is completely absurd  Grin

Facebook Promo has been removed due to privacy issues.

I will announce another way people can earn those dedicated coins.  

And you are completely right.. why spend time doing a bounty when u could earn the same via a few clicks of the mouse.   Thanks for letting us know your concern! and you have been added to our list for submitting feedback.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Why should I do the translation for 1000 when I get also 1000 Coins for a simple click in FB?  Huh

1st 500 likes on facebook who post their BCTS wallet address will be rewarded with 1000 coins each. (500,000)

This is completely absurd  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
We are still in Need of a coin logo.    

With the current promotion you will receive 6000 BCTS.

What should we add to the logo? Would be happy with our "BCTS" with a fancy gold design around it!!
Sorry for delay in blog post had some emergencies..I can try get my friend to do a nice logo for you..I will email him tomorrow for you..Night night. Smiley
We are still in Need of a coin logo.    

With the current promotion you will receive 6000 BCTS.

What should we add to the logo? Would be happy with our "BCTS" with a fancy gold design around it!!
Pages:
Jump to: