Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [BCTS] ✗✗✗ ⌦ BCTS Coin ⌫| Registrations OPEN | IPO OPEN | 500K | ✗✗✗✗ - page 8. (Read 25929 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Another IPO money, really do not know is true or false, have been cheated many times
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
It is too expensive

I hate to hear that and I hope you consider checking out the site after we launch!  Thanks
Let's get this straight. Brand new account is doing an IPO for a VBulletin site?  Grin

Does that pretty much sum it up?

Did you miss the coin part? and yes!  not your everyday IPO.  

I really like the idea and I want to enter the IPO. I also would like to know if you do blogging bounties as well and I could host a giveaway once you launch too. Smiley

Love your blog man! and yes i would love to dedicate some coins for you to give away.   Also I like the idea of the blog post and will add some jobs like this to the bounty list.   I will give you 1k for the blog post and another 4k to pass out to your readers!

Thanks for the reply
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Let's get this straight. Brand new account is doing an IPO for a VBulletin site?  Grin

Does that pretty much sum it up?
Activity: 33
sound good and focus on this thread, dev plz develop it
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I really like the idea and I want to enter the IPO. I also would like to know if you do blogging bounties as well and I could host a giveaway once you launch too. Smiley
Nice coin,do you need chinese translation or promote? Smiley
Pm me if any interest. Smiley

I will list more bounties in the next day.  How would you promote the site? coin?
QQ group promotion,like this:http://imgdata.hoop8.com/1404/876831504594.jpg
I am a market manager from www.ecoinfund.com,pm me if you want to list here.

I will let you know ASAP!  thanks for the offer.
Activity: 280

I will list more bounties in the next day.  How would you promote the site? coin?
QQ group promotion,like this:http://imgdata.hoop8.com/1404/876831504594.jpg
I am a market manager from www.ecoinfund.com,pm me if you want to list here.

I am wondering do you have the ability to reach your goal above? It seems that it is just a imaging world.
Another scam .keep watching.

Without a doubt!  We will be announcing our escrow information today.   We will not accept any BTC directly and I can tell you that if we dont generate all the required funds this will still happen.  I have way to much invested now to stop and I believe in the finished product.
I am wondering do you have the ability to reach your goal above? It seems that it is just a imaging world.
Another scam .keep watching.
Activity: 280
Escrow information will be released soon.   And I can understand your frustrations in regards to past IPO's but please dont FUD this thread up.

I will wait for the escrow.
Escrow information will be released soon.   And I can understand your frustrations in regards to past IPO's but please dont FUD this thread up.
Activity: 126
IPOs are never a good idea. Please do not send any more money to IPOs.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Activity: 42
wait for the escrow .
you should tell us more detail.
Pages:
Jump to: