Pages:
Author

Topic: PRE [ANN] CureCoin development continues.... - page 14. (Read 94916 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
What is the maxium Curecoin that can be created? When will they be listed on Cryptsy or available to buy?

Thanks!

They already sold some of the greedy 10% cut they get from every block mined.  Might have to wait for it to come out now.

Thought it was a fair coin launch  Sad
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
What is the maxium Curecoin that can be created? When will they be listed on Cryptsy or available to buy?

Thanks!

They already sold some of the greedy 10% cut they get from every block mined.  Might have to wait for it to come out now.
Activity: 420
Bayern

Thanks!
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
Have you guys heard of the Digital Biological Converter?
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
You can't just say f**k off to us early supporters, mate. This isn't how it should work.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3788194

Hey wtman! Unfortunately, we can't make everyone happy, and while confirming BTC addresses is good dual-diligence, with the glut of PMs and quick 'selling-out' of the 10k/BTC slots... Sad
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good luck with curecoins, I really like the idea Smiley !
Also, any ETA? 1Week ? 1Month? 1Year?
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
You can't just say f**k off to us early supporters, mate. This isn't how it should work.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3788194
legendary
Activity: 1148
Anynews of current project progress?
legendary
Activity: 999
i hope they'll have everything ready at the same time... mobile wallets, miner and such. that way, CureCoin can become popular rapidly.

Can anyone confirm me that curecoin will work with asic miners, gpus and cpus ? i ordered a block erupter just for that and i hope im not wrong...

You have problems with reading or are you blind?

You have problems being a douchebag or were you naturally born that way?
Activity: 12
with the amount of different information online, the countless forums and the different advices, its quite hard to remember everything you read.

so no, im not blind, but my memory can trick me sometimes and thats why i ask questions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
i hope they'll have everything ready at the same time... mobile wallets, miner and such. that way, CureCoin can become popular rapidly.

Can anyone confirm me that curecoin will work with asic miners, gpus and cpus ? i ordered a block erupter just for that and i hope im not wrong...

You have problems with reading or are you blind?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

its what they said! asic etc. for blockchain security, other stuff for folding

Activity: 441
anxiously awaiting more info/announcements.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
looking forward to this one
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Just wondering. What could be the prize of Curecoin after its launch if donators will get 1:10000 BTC/Curecoin. Is it somehow informative of computers power needed to fold proteins?
legendary
I did have the advanced set.  I just tried deleting the work units and restarting but still pulling 0x15...

also... My pc keeps freezing when folding.  I have no issues when stress testing the card (it isn't OC'd)

Do you have freezing issues with mining? Have you tried?

Might want to pull a few CPU cores away from folding, that way your system should run a bit more quickly for day-to-day tasks. Still pulling 0x15... Try deleting the workunits a few more times, might just be getting a bad string of work-unit luck Sad
legendary
Good question! You can't currently get any CureCoins by folding, you are instead getting Frankos (and something called Reikicoin or something soon), which are other Alt-coins. Frankos has been around for a while, you can check them out here: http://frankos.org/.

However, folding right now is a good way to both get yourself into the 'high performance' bracket (get bonus points on work units if you are a consistent, powerful folder) and to make sure your hardware is optimized and your hardware is ready when CureCoin strikes Cheesy
Activity: 817
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
+1 for the question.
Pages:
Jump to: