Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN] DAWQ - Web Dashboard - Pre-ICO LIVE 75% Discount - page 2. (Read 2228 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
DAWQ Promotion Teaser

(click to play)

Retweet this video on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/dawqproject/status/909385014055456768
and post your twitter handle below.

You will be added to $DAWQ Airdrop List
(only accounts with 500+ followers, 1 account PP, must follow @dawqproject)

Don't forget to join the whitelist for ICO: www.dawq.org
0.01 BTC entry fee will get you whitelist + airdrop list
It is now possible to join the whitelist for the ICO.

By joining the whitelist you are eligible to enter the ICO and automatically rewarded with 0.01 BTC worth of $DAWQ.

www.dawq.org

The following week will bring more news about the project including a detailed roadmap.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Any news about this project?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
are there any bounties?
Activity: 336
very good project and I will wait for further news from this project if it will be held bouty social media or signature
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
are you planning to make an airdrop dev?
Do the thing and you'll have the power.
I think you should've waited till you have more than just the context for you white paper

The website has been updated to offer the chance of pre-ICO investment.
Visit the website and subscribe to get first-hand news or to secure your $DAWQ tokens at 50% discount rate.

We know that not much has been revealed and this is only the start of the campaign.
Expect more tips in the near future.
Activity: 216
waiting for more information from this project. Your web is too simple
Genesis Team™
I signed up for the announcements. Is this going to be an ICO? How do you plan on distributing DAWQ?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Huge pro, Pretty promising, all my best guyz !

Et voilà!
Here is the french Ann of DAWQ => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dawq-blockchain-powered-web-dashboard-2159928

Vive DawQ !
So much offered in a single project. There are almost seperate projects for every thing you offered:

Hey there, and yes that is the difference. We aim to offer these tools simultaneously while also having them regulated in the blockchain.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io
So much offered in a single project. There are almost seperate projects for every thing you offered:

Hosting, Email, VPS, VPN, Cloud Storage,
File Sharing, Crypto Exchange And Multi-Wallet

if this is a supercomputer project, I'll be dissapointed.

Anyway, signed up for the newsletter.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
promising. registered for more news about it
looks very good I just registered to get more updates (how often are the updates?)

I'll send regular development news to all early birds that register through www.dawq.org
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
looks very good I just registered to get more updates (how often are the updates?)
looks interesting, but the information is still very less, I hope dev immediately update the announcement with complete information

It's stated that all announcements and news will go directly to people that join as an early bird via the website.
Public announcements will come after.

so the next two weeks all updates go only to member that register via the website?

Correct, all news to members only, that is why it's beneficial to register as an early bird member via www.dawq.org
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
so the next two weeks all updates go only to member that register via the website?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
looks interesting, but the information is still very less, I hope dev immediately update the announcement with complete information
By holding this token we can use the mentioned services?

Correct.

Are there any others which will be added to the list?

Other services are in testing for viability, the full service list will be announced together with the token details.
Pages:
Jump to: