Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN] DAWQ - Web Dashboard - Pre-ICO LIVE 75% Discount - page 3. (Read 2228 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
By holding this token we can use the mentioned services? Are there any others which will be added to the list?
Merit: 100
What constitutes trolling, asking questions? You know a moderated thread looks bad, yes? We like threads with questions and answers so everyone can see what's going on, not private emails. You know that also looks bad, yes? This ain't our first rodeo fella.

Know what I mean?

I will keep a copy of every deleted troll message and share it in this thread with an external link.
This way people can judge why some messages get deleted.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
What constitutes trolling, asking questions? You know a moderated thread looks bad, yes? We like threads with questions and answers so everyone can see what's going on, not private emails. You know that also looks bad, yes? This ain't our first rodeo fella.

Know what I mean?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Looking forward to more details about this upcoming ICO when you will publish whitepaper. How many coins will be offered into ICO and what is hard cap of this ICO so many question hope you will complete the OP soon.
Merit: 100

WWW.DAWQ.ORG

Proud to present the pre-announcement for our web dashboard blockchain powered token, $DAWQ.
$DAWQ will enable users to take advantage of a bunch of integrated services offered such as
Webhosting, Email, VPS, VPN, Cloud Storage, File Sharing, Crypto Exchange And Multi-Currency Wallet.

Registering now with your email will grant you 1st hand news about the project and the angel possibility to invest.

More information as a public announcement will come after a two-week period.
This thread is not the main channel of communication.
Any questions should be directed to [email protected]

(click to play)

Notes:
This thread is self-moderated since trolling is not tolerated and will be cleaned out.

Twitter - Telegram

BOUNTY PROGRAM - BITCOINTALK.ORG
We are offering an Airdrop to members that join our Bounty program in this forum.

There are 5 levels:

Hero/Legendary - Tier 1
Sr. Member - Tier 2
Full Member - Tier 3
Member - Tier 4
Jr. Member - Tier 5

Amount of $DAWQ per tier will be calculated and distributed by the end of the ICO.
To join, pick your corresponding signature and wear it until after the ICO ends. Make sure you post in this thread too.
The minimum activity amount required is 20 posts per week.
All users will be manually checked to avoid fraud.

Hero / Legendary

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org