Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Ergo Platform is coming, the AAA class of blockchains - page 11. (Read 33766 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Alexander Chepurnoy presented "An authentication language for blockchain based on sigma-protocols enhanced by boolean predicates" at CTCrypt 2018

https://twitter.com/ergoplatformorg/status/1002116968416268289
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
You guys have a great Idea, i Hope this project have success in the near future
legendary
On 29.05, Ergo Platform co-founder, Alexander Chepurnoy will be presenting "An authentication language for blockchain based on sigma-protocols enhanced by boolean predicates" at CTCrypt 2018 blockchain session

https://twitter.com/ergoplatformorg/status/1000632579874344960
legendary
25.05.2018: pretty minor update, as we're simply working. In particular, we're finishing merging our new transactional  \Sigma-state language. Initial code will be around Monday. There's significant progress with specification as well: you can details on details of coins and transactions constructions. Signature section is mostly ready and will be finished within next few days. Current spec draft: https://github.com/ergoplatform/ergo/blob/def485c3ce9a0565d51dced3d6ddff27765bfcc1/papers/yellow/main.pdf . Currently, the estimated day to launch Testnet1 is still June, 1st.

https://twitter.com/ergoplatformorg/status/1000103084767481857
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
25.05.2018: pretty minor update, as we're simply working. In particular, we're finishing merging our new transactional  \Sigma-state language. Initial code will be around Monday. There's significant progress with specification as well: you can details on details of coins and transactions constructions. Signature section is mostly ready and will be finished within next few days. Current spec draft: https://github.com/ergoplatform/ergo/blob/def485c3ce9a0565d51dced3d6ddff27765bfcc1/papers/yellow/main.pdf . Currently, the estimated day to launch Testnet1 is still June, 1st.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
I really hope project will be succesful, because I see the coin for a long time, after the coin is well known to general public.
legendary
18.05 update:

We're on track, so testnet2 release is planned on June,1st. We're finishing serialization of spending proofs, coins and transactions, and also a specification which will be online within next few days.

Testnet 1 transactional model features:
- Schnorr protocol and proof of Diffie-Hellman tuple knowledge protocol as building blocks (proof of Pedersen Commitment knowledge will be added later)
- Arbitrarily complex AND and OR conjectures (to build complex multisig schemes). Threshold conjectures will be added later.
- SecP384R1 curve
- A lot of (typed) predicates over blockchain state. We have many examples (see my prev. message) to test the network!
- No implicit rules to produce money out of thin air. No coinbase transactions, no implicit fee (we assume that a fee should be a spendable-by-anyone coin which will be claimed by a miner in a last transaction in a block). All the coins rewarding miners (presumably)  will be created before the genesis block (in a genesis UTXO set) and locked up to certain heights. Details in the spec.

https://twitter.com/ergoplatformorg/status/997537102328991745
18.05 update:

We're on track, so testnet2 release is planned on June,1st. We're finishing serialization of spending proofs, coins and transactions, and also a specification which will be online within next few days.

Testnet 1 transactional model features:
- Schnorr protocol and proof of Diffie-Hellman tuple knowledge protocol as building blocks (proof of Pedersen Commitment knowledge will be added later)
- Arbitrarily complex AND and OR conjectures (to build complex multisig schemes). Threshold conjectures will be added later.
- SecP384R1 curve
- A lot of (typed) predicates over blockchain state. We have many examples (see my prev. message) to test the network!
- No implicit rules to produce money out of thin air. No coinbase transactions, no implicit fee (we assume that a fee should be a spendable-by-anyone coin which will be claimed by a miner in a last transaction in a block). All the coins rewarding miners (presumably)  will be created before the genesis block (in a genesis UTXO set) and locked up to certain heights. Details in the spec.

legendary
Alexander Chepurnoy will be presenting "An authentication language for blockchain based on sigma-protocols enhanced by boolean predicate" at CTCrypt 2018 blockchain session

https://twitter.com/CryptographyRU/status/997015731366776832
legendary
Activity: 160
It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager.
egretia
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
From now on, I will provide weekly updates, mostly on Fridays.

We're now working very hard towards next testing network, Testnet1. Release is planned around June, 1st. The main feature for this release is our brand new transactional language Sigma-State. We already have many examples in this language: P2SH, MAST, crowdfunding, demurrage currency, oracles etc. Complexity of language expressions can be decided before an execution, complex signature schemes are coming out-of-box! We're working on the language whitepaper, I'm also writing down transaction format specification.

After testnet1 release, we will work on design finalization, namely ASIC resistance, fighting with work outsourcing (pools), finalizing contract details, possible proof-of-storage scheme, system parameters upgrade via miners voting etc. Testnet2 should be similar to mainnet.

On research side, some exciting solution for fully stateless clients is coming!

The project is developing very well and in accordance with the schedule, I very much hope that this project will develop steadily in the future. Pay attention to the community and have a PR campaign for the investment community to know about your project. I will invest in this project if it is really good.
Activity: 122
This project looks to be very promising! Nice that there will be a weekly update.
legendary

We're now working very hard towards next testing network, Testnet1. Release is planned around June, 1st. The main feature for this release is our brand new transactional language Sigma-State. We already have many examples in this language: P2SH, MAST, crowdfunding, demurrage currency, oracles etc. Complexity of language expressions can be decided before an execution, complex signature schemes are coming out-of-box! We're working on the language whitepaper, I'm also writing down transaction format specification.

After testnet1 release, we will work on design finalization, namely ASIC resistance, fighting with work outsourcing (pools), finalizing contract details, possible proof-of-storage scheme, system parameters upgrade via miners voting etc. Testnet2 should be similar to mainnet.

https://twitter.com/ergoplatformorg/status/995244387444682752

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
This sounds like a promising platform, but that is just based on the description on the thread and website.
But I hope it's true that this is a good platform, and also I hope that it will could compete with another existing platform.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I really hope project will be succesful, because I see the coin for a long time, after the coin is well known to general public.

In addition, it is evident that investors are interested in this project. I have already heard a lot of good reviews about this project. and I am glad to announce it.
Activity: 52
Thanks for your working hard Smiley
legendary
"I was happy to be a part of  Input Output research team since it's early beginning, but now I spend all my time to Ergo Platform and decided to leave IOHK"

https://twitter.com/DmitryMeshkov/status/992381847307943943
Pages:
Jump to: