Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] GlideCoin | Privacy & Security | Ring Signatures | Master GlideNodes - page 2. (Read 6435 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Didn't paid attention (or researched) on this, but what is the amount (in BTC) which was initially gathered by the dev?

nothing from glidecoin, it was going to be distributed for free to shareholders. i think release date was pushed back a few weeks
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Didn't paid attention (or researched) on this, but what is the amount (in BTC) which was initially gathered by the dev?
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
Because it is his new strategy... Pointing to others that they are responsible for all the mistakes. He doesn't even realize that we all see his poor acting and all the stuff that hasn't ever been clarified...

Why didn't he burn the 1.6mio coins way earlier, why didn't he pay dividends on Friday(buisness as usual).

Instead he was heating up the expectations with that stupid countdown and telling everyone how rich they will be then when they bought at 200sat. That's how ponzis work...

The only thing that happened yesterday was the huge dump 2mins before the countdown was finished.

He seems to be a really weak scammer so he tries to make us believe that he cares now.
Pay the dividends that you promised and then leave!
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11208555

Quote from: ActualUpsurge link=topic=961897.msg11208555#msg11208555

UPDATE - April 27th

1. The FUD here is getting way too strong - im working on a private forum to steer us away from bitcointalk

2. the "dev" has not left, we are a small team, and we are here to stay, ive been on video conference calls with shareholders, people know who i am.

3. GlideCOIN had so many hiccups, we have had to set it back, i was planning on launch yesterday, but it appears the developers are incompetent - so we are hiring new developers, who are experienced in a launch. - huge embarrassment on our behalf, but the good news is all the codework is there.

4. Dividends will be released as a double dividend on the next set of dividends.

5. Due to having to find/hire new developers for GlideCOIN, the buy wall at 8000 sat has been temporarily cancelled, as it would be a silly move right now why there is so much FUD running everywhere.

6. Ive temporarily closed the thread, so this update can be read, ill re open it shortly.

Its not all bad news, but we are battling our way out to make  this right for our valued shareholders.

The only reason for FUD = Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt, is YOUR behaviour and intransparency. It's good that you give at least some information now, but as usual, not enough transparency, information and honesty for JCC = Joy, Certainty and Conviction.

You hold others responsible for your own mistakes. It's not bitcointalk, we have legitimate questions and you don't answer. Moving away from here is only an indicator that you look for new victims. We asset holders are here, why don't you talk to us here?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
After the huge success of GLIDE, i'm certainly in this one. Thanks dev for this opportunity, and master GlideNodes, really cool. We will see moon soon.
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
Ring signatures and Masternodes are together?
What do you think about that Darkcoin and Monero fans? Grin Grin
Activity: 180
also assuming swap is 5 glidesec for 1 new glide coin

No, 5 glidecoin for 1 glidesec. Is it so difficult to read the first post of this thread?

You will receive 5:1 of Glide per GlideSEC share you hold.

Anyway, we are happy if this happens at all...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Looking forward to the launch, may cover it on my website Smiley
Activity: 140
hearing talk on ccex that 1.6million hasn't been burnt. why? what is the use of holding them now

talk is correct but no idea why. time will tell if its legit. i wouldn't sweat it. the wall will not be big enough to swallow all the coins. people will just dump for lower if its true. no risk no reward if dev runs away all good we knew the risk if not all good

Burn is on Saturday as well as Glidecoin distribution.  It's on the GlideSEC thread.

a little bit more confusion. on which coin is this buy wall to be placed (if it happens). the new glide coin or glidesec. i think its glidecoin the new one.

also assuming swap is 5 glidesec for 1 new glide coin and currently dev says 3.6million that would mean 720k in circulation. are the remaining 4.28million to be mined.

correction the buy wall is to be placed on glidesec this does lead me to believe why glidesec and not glide coin as that would be the currency needing stablizing right.

now this move looks awfully scammy
Activity: 555
hearing talk on ccex that 1.6million hasn't been burnt. why? what is the use of holding them now

talk is correct but no idea why. time will tell if its legit. i wouldn't sweat it. the wall will not be big enough to swallow all the coins. people will just dump for lower if its true. no risk no reward if dev runs away all good we knew the risk if not all good

Burn is on Saturday as well as Glidecoin distribution.  It's on the GlideSEC thread.

a little bit more confusion. on which coin is this buy wall to be placed (if it happens). the new glide coin or glidesec. i think its glidecoin the new one.

also assuming swap is 5 glidesec for 1 new glide coin and currently dev says 3.6million that would mean 720k in circulation. are the remaining 4.28million to be mined.

legendary
Activity: 1148

Burn is on Saturday as well as Glidecoin distribution.  It's on the GlideSEC thread.

Activity: 616
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
This dev deserves to rot in hell

wow dude, you are a dick for saying that
Activity: 421
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Update | GlideSEC

Hi guys, dividends expected on FRIDAY, ill notify everyone before hand!

Have a grand day!

Regards
ActualUpsurge

I've been making nice money on GLIDE, keep the FUD going Cheesy

no one said you can't make money on scam coins. don't know if this one is or not but statements like that only create hype. there was a coin was it bitcoin shop coin that claimed to have $1million investment. when it came to delivering nothing happened. only risk what you can afford to lose. if you lose don't curse the dev it was your decision to buy so your fault.

my opinion looks fishy but anything possible in crypto
legendary
Activity: 1120
I've been making nice money on GLIDE, keep the FUD going Cheesy
Activity: 392
people are doubting my angel investors

this is our current blockchain address ready to send over for support @ 8000sats.

https://blockchain.info/address/1HUvu9Azmt6gDw1ejNBtDA7C2K43umggzJ

Regards
ActualUpsurge

that isnt 65k worth. nice try

194.27492986 BTC multiply by current price of $234.09 = $45,477.82

From the ANN of Glidecoin:

Angel Investor
After 2 meetings this morning, extremely positive news has just landed, our angel investor has agreed to pledge $64,000 in USD per year for a 1 year period. Furthermore they have pledged $46,000 in BTC (196btc) to further strengthen the floor on GlideSEC.

So assuming this is the address the approx. 196 BTC is coming from in order to "strengthen the floor".

$64k per year for 1 year? hahah get this dude a secretary next time.

or a proctor
legendary
Activity: 1148
people are doubting my angel investors

this is our current blockchain address ready to send over for support @ 8000sats.

https://blockchain.info/address/1HUvu9Azmt6gDw1ejNBtDA7C2K43umggzJ

Regards
ActualUpsurge

that isnt 65k worth. nice try

194.27492986 BTC multiply by current price of $234.09 = $45,477.82

From the ANN of Glidecoin:

Angel Investor
After 2 meetings this morning, extremely positive news has just landed, our angel investor has agreed to pledge $64,000 in USD per year for a 1 year period. Furthermore they have pledged $46,000 in BTC (196btc) to further strengthen the floor on GlideSEC.

So assuming this is the address the approx. 196 BTC is coming from in order to "strengthen the floor".
Pages:
Jump to: