Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] GlideCoin | Privacy & Security | Ring Signatures | Master GlideNodes - page 3. (Read 6435 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
This dev deserves to rot in hell

this kind of fud is not on. i will not put up with it. we have worked hard to get were we are and we will soldier on. regardless of non believers.

What is your pointer finger tired from all the dumping? God bless you
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
you have been warned tough guy
Activity: 392

this kind of fud is not on. i will not put up with it. we have worked hard to get were we are and we will soldier on. regardless of non believers.

Is this a different coin than the one being dumped by the dev on c-cex? If so I apologize.

they are connected. different COIN but the one getting destroyed will be involved in a swap.

swap poop for garbage?
garbage for...poop?
Activity: 714
@kryptographer

Is this a different coin than the one being dumped by the dev on c-cex? If so I apologize.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
GlideSEC - www.glidesec.com

Activity: 714
@kryptographer
Activity: 392
people are doubting my angel investors

this is our current blockchain address ready to send over for support @ 8000sats.

https://blockchain.info/address/1HUvu9Azmt6gDw1ejNBtDA7C2K43umggzJ

Regards
ActualUpsurge

that isnt 65k worth. nice try
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
ALL UNSOLD GLIDE HAS BEEN SENT TO C-CEX. Watch out

Awesome!  I am buying the whole damn lot and all the interest will be MINE!
Activity: 734
ALL UNSOLD GLIDE HAS BEEN SENT TO C-CEX. Watch out

this is the weirdest thing i have ever seen.
people are doubting my angel investors

this is our current blockchain address ready to send over for support @ 8000sats.

https://blockchain.info/address/1HUvu9Azmt6gDw1ejNBtDA7C2K43umggzJ

Regards
ActualUpsurge
Please post your identity or I will. First name Matt.
Dev says 1,600,000 will be destroyed. They dont even hold 1.6m mil after today. Assholes.
LMAO people tried to believe you and buy it up but SOMEONE (clearly the dev at this point) just keeps dumping.
legendary
Activity: 1120
if coin has all anon featuers thn why price is to less on c-cex? is it beacuse it is 100%PoS or something else?

GlideSEC is the trading fund, GlideCoin is the currency, Glidecoin is to be released 25 . 4. 2015

So how will it work? Did you contact C-CEX? I own a nice amount of GLIDESEC coins ,so how will i get my GLIDECoins?
if coin has all anon featuers thn why price is to less on c-cex? is it beacuse it is 100%PoS or something else?

GlideSEC is the trading fund, GlideCoin is the currency, Glidecoin is to be released 25 . 4. 2015
legendary
Activity: 1120

It is not a rebranding. GLIDESEC cannot be added on Bittrex because it is a asset, now with creating this coin it can and most likely will hit Bittrex as it is not a asset at all. You really need to read what DEV is writing here.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

An NXT asset if I understood. But we need to own some GlideSEC to buy GlideCoins ?

Incorrect, GlideSEC is NXT asset which has been running and gaining profits for months.

Glidecoin is a bitcoin based coin which is heavily modified and is distributed onlyto GlideSEC shareholders, they will recieve 5:1 ratio, there is no ICO, there is no buying.

Regards
ActualUpsurge
GLIDESEC  has been profitable for me the whole way along i can only imagine with the added interest of angel investors the returns will be great
Activity: 734
Pages:
Jump to: