Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] INCHAIN. Ethereum based insurance platform - page 22. (Read 27728 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
COO Waves Labs
Why Ethereum? Maybe Lisk or Waves?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Pls reserve Filipino translation if needed.. thanks
Activity: 87
ICO update:

Distribution: 100 million in total, 85 million distributed to users, 15 million for core activities.
•  1 million for pre-ICO and post-ICO bounties;
•  5 million for strategic partners, consulting and audit;
•  9 million for the development team;
Initial Rate: No set rate, 85 million will be distributed based on the total amount collected.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Full stack ICO tools & services
What about ICO dates? Which kind of value InChain asset will represent?

We plan our ICO next month.

A key feature of the platform is that the Insurance fund is managed in line with the principles of distributed autonomous organizations (DAOs). To manage the insurance fund efficiently and earn healthy returns for Inchain token holders, as well as to pay out bond coupons, a certain part of the fund is invested in various assets and ventures in accordance with strategies approved by token holders.

All Inchain token holders are eligible to propose and to vote for investment strategies. The return of investments is to be allocated depending on votes as follows:

•  dividends to token holders;
•  reinvest in the Investment fund;
•  additional liquidity reserves placed in cold storages to pay out bond coupons and insurance compensations.

In addition, token holders may propose their own investment strategies and ask token holders to vote for those. If enough token holders support the proposals, the investments will be reallocated accordingly.

Everyone who purchases Inchain tokens during the ICO receives them to his personal account. Straight after the ICO completion, all Inchain tokens will be transferred to token holders’ wallets. There are two ways to access the tokens: Inchain web wallets or MIST Ethereum wallets. Rest assure, we will post detailed instructions for everybody.

At the same time, we will be launching the Inchain blockchain explorer and list the tokens at external cryptocurrency exchanges for public trades. Our open APIs designed for Inchain token interactions will be available as well.
Activity: 139
Merit: 101
What about ICO dates? Which kind of value InChain asset will represent?
So, guys, we're almost ready to launch our website, stay tuned to this thread.
Are you launching on Ethereum or Ethereum Classic? I would like to see it on Ethereum Classic. If you guys are interested, I can probly talk with some big bag etc holders to fund your project.

Thanks, replied.
Are you launching on Ethereum or Ethereum Classic? I would like to see it on Ethereum Classic. If you guys are interested, I can probly talk with some big bag etc holders to fund your project.

TY for offer) We plan to launch Inchain on Butereum.
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Following this thread.

Thanks a lot. Questions/comments are welcome
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Following this thread.
If you're set ready for the ICO/IPO, put a countdown timer in ANN post. It will help people to prepare in advance for the investments.

Thank you.
We plan to do the same)) Also on our site that in development now.
Activity: 79
*Bitvest.io* Play Plinko or Invest!
It's been a while since I've done an IPO, this should be interesting.

Thanks, please keep an eye on the thread.

If you're set ready for the ICO/IPO, put a countdown timer in ANN post. It will help people to prepare in advance for the investments.

Thanks, please keep an eye on the thread.
Any ETA for ICO date? I like this project, it will shine in the world, insurance is widely used in the world, it(this project) may help insurance industry.

Thank you) We plan our ICO next month, welcome)
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Any ETA for ICO date? I like this project, it will shine in the world, insurance is widely used in the world, it(this project) may help insurance industry.
Activity: 400
Merit: 105
So the smart-contract tokens to insureds and investors would automatically validate and disburse claimed benefits?

Yes. At first, all key transactions like payments require special consensus smart-contract - human, where only smart-contract can initiate the transaction, for executing  the transaction human must multisig it. Where human is committee selected by Inchain token holders voting. After we will sure the all of our smart-contracts are safe we will exclude a human from multisig.

Do you have a security team for investigation of hacks in case of fraud by insureds/investors/exchanges?

Yes, we have some experts for this area. I'm also last 3 years working in antifraud direction. Additionally, we will recruit independent auditors to audit our insurance model and our smart-contracts.
So the smart-contract tokens to insureds and investors would automatically validate and disburse claimed benefits? Do you have a security team for investigation of hacks in case of fraud by insureds/investors/exchanges?

I was an insurance admin manager for 5 years, so I'm really curious as to how these sort of smart contracts would be coded, enforced and validated.  Cheesy

Hi
Many thanks for your interest.
Would be great to know your opinion.
Shall we have a chat via Skype? Please email me at [email protected]
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
So the smart-contract tokens to insureds and investors would automatically validate and disburse claimed benefits? Do you have a security team for investigation of hacks in case of fraud by insureds/investors/exchanges?

I was an insurance admin manager for 5 years, so I'm really curious as to how these sort of smart contracts would be coded, enforced and validated.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: