Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] INCHAIN. Ethereum based insurance platform - page 17. (Read 27728 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hi there

We are published FB&Twitter bounty campaign details:
https://medium.com/@inchain/facebook-twitter-campaign-details-cc89915583c7

Welcome)

Looks cool I'll check there and I also follow you twitter and Join to your facebook group..but im so kinda confued with amount total of bounty that is only 1000000 with 100m supply Shocked
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Full stack ICO tools & services
Hi there

We are published FB&Twitter bounty campaign details:
https://medium.com/@inchain/facebook-twitter-campaign-details-cc89915583c7

Welcome)
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
total supplay 100M  Shocked
bounty 1.ooo.ooo Lips sealed
Hi guys. Will there be translation bounties? I can do Greek if needed.

Sure, waiting,,, Bounty structure described here: ico.inchain.io

Can i start on the translation now? Will the thread need to be updated first with more info or shall I go ahead with this sir? What else needs a translation? whitepaper, website?

Can you please provide an answer dev so I can start? Cheesy

we will do it tomorrow, wait pls  Wink
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
So, what about ICO dates? You guys should hurry up, insurance as an idea lies on top.

What is the rush. I think insurance is needed, but to rush a major project like this would be a mistake. Proper research, community feedback, data analysis, and whatever else.

Yes, of course, you are right. I don't mean "rush rush", just trying to underline key trends in industry. I think most of community members long awaiting for quality insurance service. And it should be live as soon a it possible. But without mistakes like i.e. the DAO project

You are right, we are doing our best to launch the ICO once everything is 100% ready
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
So, what about ICO dates? You guys should hurry up, insurance as an idea lies on top.

What is the rush. I think insurance is needed, but to rush a major project like this would be a mistake. Proper research, community feedback, data analysis, and whatever else.

Yes, of course, you are right. I don't mean "rush rush", just trying to underline key trends in industry. I think most of community members long awaiting for quality insurance service. And it should be live as soon a it possible. But without mistakes like i.e. the DAO project
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

Can i start on the translation now? Will the thread need to be updated first with more info or shall I go ahead with this sir? What else needs a translation? whitepaper, website?

Can you please provide an answer dev so I can start? Cheesy
Activity: 121

Activity: 20
Activity: 55
I have one more question Smiley Are you going to issue tokens after ICO as well as during it or not?
Ok. Blockchain insurance project. And how do you plan to insure your investors?
The platform itself is not supposed to take the risk. However, we might get some kind of reinsurance from insurance companies.
Activity: 139
Merit: 101
Ok. Blockchain insurance project. And how do you plan to insure your investors?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

Activity: 53
Are you guys going to partner with insurance firms or you are going to launch your own insurance firm, the later will surely require large market capitalization If senerio like Mgox, DAO, and Biffinex happend to play out and will also affect the token value.
But why? Since this sphere is not regulated yet I do not think there is possibility of partnership with insurance firms. They are supposed to be afraid of it. Moreover, there is no necessity of such partnership as well. IMHO.

Agreed.  Most existing insurances will not touch cryptocurrency exchanges with a 10-ft pole, not when AML/KYC is the rule of thumb.
The traditional insurance industry is very much regulated. It might take them a long time to get permissions to enter the crypto markets.
But, truth be told, it can solve modern problems of cryptomarkets.
Are you guys going to partner with insurance firms or you are going to launch your own insurance firm, the later will surely require large market capitalization If senerio like Mgox, DAO, and Biffinex happend to play out and will also affect the token value.
But why? Since this sphere is not regulated yet I do not think there is possibility of partnership with insurance firms. They are supposed to be afraid of it. Moreover, there is no necessity of such partnership as well. IMHO.

Agreed.  Most existing insurances will not touch cryptocurrency exchanges with a 10-ft pole, not when AML/KYC is the rule of thumb.
The traditional insurance industry is very much regulated. It might take them a long time to get permissions to enter the crypto markets.
People will choose how much they want to be ensured for. Polo can be insured 10m eth unless Inchain has enough to cover the loss of 10m eth.

And yes any major events will cause investors to lose money but thats how insurance works. The whole idea is to gain more from payments than you pay out in claims.

Agree. And obviously we do not plan to put all eggs in one basket, every platform should have a certain limit of risks to be taken.
Activity: 51

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
People will choose how much they want to be ensured for. Polo can be insured 10m eth unless Inchain has enough to cover the loss of 10m eth.

And yes any major events will cause investors to lose money but thats how insurance works. The whole idea is to gain more from payments than you pay out in claims.
Activity: 53
Pages:
Jump to: