Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] INCHAIN. Ethereum based insurance platform - page 3. (Read 27726 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Do you need a German translation?

I have studied banking and finance

Regards
Activity: 535
Merit: 250

from number 177 to number 201 status is still not accepted , perhaps they are spamer because no complaint here . I mean FB campaign Wink
can not draw conclusions from there , continued with the development of the project , btw when win wallet releas?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Full stack ICO tools & services
Hello dev, kindly check my fb account.. i shared one of your posts.. will pm you my account name.. thanks Wink

Hi, we will do it next Saturday
Activity: 658

from number 177 to number 201 status is still not accepted , perhaps they are spamer because no complaint here . I mean FB campaign Wink
Activity: 434
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Hello dev, kindly check my fb account.. i shared one of your posts.. will pm you my account name.. thanks Wink
Guys, do you have any ideas how to restrict the spammers and fake FB&Twitter accounts from bounty campaigns?
send your message here with a link twitter or facebook  respectively if you do not want to see spamer.
do not use docs.google.com for payment

Why? and what using instead?

Iconomi, antshares and decent projects have suffered spammers, a few cheaters create new accounts or buy old accounts, imagine one cheater has 30 accounts. I just checked your docs, insane, how can real 200 FB members join? I guarantee the real guys are less than 50. Others are fake.

It can be true on our case. But how can we prevent their participation?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Guys, do you have any ideas how to restrict the spammers and fake FB&Twitter accounts from bounty campaigns?
send your message here with a link twitter or facebook  respectively if you do not want to see spamer.

Iconomi, antshares and decent projects have suffered spammers, a few cheaters create new accounts or buy old accounts, imagine one cheater has 30 accounts. I just checked your docs, insane, how can real 200 FB members join? I guarantee the real guys are less than 50. Others are fake.
In short an Insurance company?

Only to a certain extent. It is kind of a mix of insurance and investing platform, a new concept I'd say.
You mean an Insurance corporation right? Stock holders stealing our money?

Nope, of course)
Inchain - it's a platform where key decisions in hands of Inchain token-holders, like DAO. No corporation) No one can steal Inchain insurance fund money because smart contract only can create a money transaction, but the transaction executing need people multisig and at this point, we can prevent an incident like was in theDAO.

More info about Inchain concept you can find here: http://ico.inchain.io. Also, we glad to answer any questions here)

Activity: 952
Merit: 308
signature campaign joined, tank you
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
In short an Insurance company?

Only to a certain extent. It is kind of a mix of insurance and investing platform, a new concept I'd say.
You mean an Insurance corporation right? Stock holders stealing our money?
Activity: 868
Merit: 326
I see , not so many people who participated in this campaign , unlike ICONOMI , so I think not a lot of spam here , maybe just a rumor only. Smiley
Merit: 500
Imo there is already plenty of spammers on this thread. We dont need more of those. Creating a bounty thread would at least move them away from this thread.

Finding a way to stop people from exploiting the system will be pretty hard. Excluding newly created accounts might stop a few.

And to weed out spammers on FB or twitter, you can check if the accounts have personal activity. That's how you could tell a fake account or spammer..
It doesnt always work. I only use my twitter for crypto so you wont find any tweets not regarding cryptos.
Just because I dont feel the need to share my personal life with the world does make me a bot or fake account.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Thank you for posting the roadmaps for the campaign. Now we can see where we are at currently. And to weed out spammers on FB or twitter, you can check if the accounts have personal activity. That's how you could tell a fake account or spammer..
Love it, nice Smiley

All my best to the Inchain Team.

Thank you)
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Love it, nice Smiley

All my best to the Inchain Team.