Pages:
Author

Topic: (Pre-Ann) Kodi (The New Video Concept Coin) To be Released By End of Month - page 2. (Read 2031 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
No thanx keep your premine and ico Roll Eyes Bloody fraudsters... No decent ANN anymore ...

That's completely your Decision . Just hope you don't miss out .

And ICO or pre-mine is not always bad when teams put things together and should be paid for thier work .

And my Pre-Ann will be getting update soon as I can post Pics and Converse with my Team more .

And an ICO or premine doesn't make every coin a Fraud . I've been around crypto long enough to know all of this .

You don't think BTC didnt have a pre-mine or the dev make his millions some kind of way do you ?
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
No thanx keep your premine and ico Roll Eyes Bloody fraudsters... No decent ANN anymore ...
https://kodi.tv/ gonna sue, run for dem hilllsss!

You can say what you want . Not getting sued by no one . And before you Bash at me , why don't you wait for more info on this project first .
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
info detail please  Undecided

To come in the next few days Sir , Can't release all at once .

I will say there may/may not be a product involved that I believe everyone would like . Will just wait and see .

Will be more INFO on Saturday when I get my next day off . Pics will hopefully be able to be post with logo and other things to come .

I will say that I am very very hopeful in this project and the Team I am gathering , and hope this goes a long long way .

I have yet to decide if I want to involve the product/s I have in mind , but am contemplating it pending the out come of info I am waiting to recieve from one of my team members .

So please fllow the thread by all means . And spread the word .

I also have same question but the answer you don't any plan the reveal this secret yet. I also would like to know more about this you any slack channel or social media to follow this and stay tuned with it.

Ill get one started up between now and Saturday , I am just getting started on this project so that stuff is to come by weeks end hopefully . I do have a regular job and took this day off to take care of some things and got done a bit early so decide to start a pre-Ann to get attention for this new coin to come . I have faith that it will be a good one and have a promoter and will be talking with him on getting these things Started this week . As for Slack I'll have that open and Running by end of the week so Stay Tune to my thread for that portion .

I Apologize that all that stuff isn't ready yet but will be . My time is limited on how many hours I can spend here since I am a Blue Collar worker and am ready to get my feet wet in coin hosting and releasing a few great Projects , So Please , Bare with me on my Short Comings.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
I prefer the first option to the second option. Maybe you could consider a founder's reward instead of a premine. That is, a premine distributed over many blocks instead of instamined.

Very interesting , I'll Definately keep this in mind . However this may be hard for my team to secure since if its minable , some one else might get that reward instead of the Team , But I'll definately be looking into this option .
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

I will say there may/may not be a product involved that I believe everyone would like . Will just wait and see .

Will be more INFO on Saturday when I get my next day off . Pics will hopefully be able to be post with logo and other things to come .

I will say that I am very very hopeful in this project and the Team I am gathering , and hope this goes a long long way .

I have yet to decide if I want to involve the product/s I have in mind , but am contemplating it pending the out come of info I am waiting to recieve from one of my team members .

I also have same question but the answer you don't any plan the reveal this secret yet. I also would like to know more about this you any slack channel or social media to follow this and stay tuned with it.
Activity: 504
I prefer the first option to the second option. Maybe you could consider a founder's reward instead of a premine. That is, a premine distributed over many blocks instead of instamined.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
here too waiting for more info
Bookmarks and waiting for more information

Will be Coming on Saturday .

Thanks for watching and Stay Tuned .
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
Bookmarks and waiting for more information

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
As far as Algo is concerned , I am leaning towards something that is more asic resistant so that it's fair for everyone . ASICS destroys a coin and fast . Not to mention that when this happens , the big ASIC miners tend to dump on a coin market and kill it fast . I want to try my best to keep this from happening .

And for the amount of coins , I haven't decided yet , I still need to discuss this part with my Team so there is alot of INFO yet to come on this Project.
Activity: 320
Spanish Translator
Well, waiting for more information about your project.
Activity: 569
Intresting. What algoritm will be used?
Activity: 308
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
Waiting for more information
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Small premine and no ICO sounds good. Any idea what the number of total coins are going to be, yet? And what might be the interest?
Pages:
Jump to: