Pages:
Author

Topic: (Pre-Ann) Kodi (The New Video Concept Coin) To be Released By End of Month - page 3. (Read 2031 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hello Fellow coin enthusiast !

Today I am Announcing my new project and FIRST ever coin to be released soon . I am unable to post any picks at the moment since I am a newbie here and will be adding them as my Project moves forward . I am up in the air at the moment as to whether or not to run and all out ICO with no coins held back and Burn unsold coins , or a small pre-mine for bounties to be determined by the team I will be bringing along with my Project . So Far I have a couple different ways I would like to do this .

First:
I can either go with small pre-mine , make it POW/POS at ALL TIMES ,
Have all compatable wallets along with possible mobile wallet .
Coin will have a Low amount of coin to keep supply and demand along with coin value upwards .

Second:
Run ALL OUT ICO with afore mentioned wallets and lower coin supply with nice value .
Also to be stakeable so there is potential to have more coins .
Buy wall will be in place at time of ICO .

I will not reveal all my plans for this coin at the moment , However once I am able to Post pictures it will all be in site and I do believe everyone will be amazed by this project .

I will say that it is an interesting concept and something none has yet seen in crypto and will have great graphics .

Everything will be done legit and nothing hidden . Algo and everything will be released in the coming Days as well as other pertinent INFO everyone like to see .

Please No Bashing Over My Concept , Take It Else Where . Thank You .

So Stay tuned for more info on my new project .
Pages:
Jump to: