Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] LunarCoin °LNR° X13 Pow/PoS - Pre announcement, follow our thread ! - page 4. (Read 21081 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Looks like block rewards start approx 5 hours after PoW launch 300 0 coin blocks at 1 minute block times = 60 blocks/hr 300blocks/60minutes=5hours

jw why such a long period of time to move funds to an exchange?

That's my question, unless some of those 300 blocks were already mined to come up with the ICO coins.
i.e., we are starting at block 260 or those 300.

How about it, Dev?  Please explain.
this . please dev ? ; :>
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
any minutes wait. and lets go to start)))
Thanks. i insert countdown time on my pool http://lnr.binpool.com frontpage too))))
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Btw the ICO is postponed for exceptional reasons until tomorrow! Last chance to get in!

Lets cut the BS, describe to me in your best words why anyone should

You should because:

- it's a great chance to take some cheap coin due to it's relative small amount of total coins ever possible in circulation after pow mining;

- it's a great chance to support a great project and forward looking dev team, not a simple scam pump and dump group;

There are many others reasons we can take in like the cost of mining/cost of ICO per coin that is however convenient.

Btw it's a personal choice so you can be a supporter of LNR project also by mining and holding your coins , or using around or spread it among your friends or whatever you want Smiley

How about you give away a portion of it? Say if you yourself is mining also (which I assume)... give away 10 percent

Edit: i won't be claiming any - its for the benefit of those that share interest
Btw the ICO is postponed for exceptional reasons until tomorrow! Last chance to get in!

You should because:

- it's a great chance to take some cheap coin due to it's relative small amount of total coins ever possible in circulation after pow mining;

- it's a great chance to support a great project and forward looking dev team, not a simple scam pump and dump group;

There are many others reasons we can take in like the cost of mining/cost of ICO per coin that is however convenient.

Btw it's a personal choice so you can be a supporter of LNR project also by mining and holding your coins , or using around or spread it among your friends or whatever you want Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

Launch is delayed to TUESDAY 10 MARCH at 18 GMT due to forum connection problem during scheduled launch time.

To ensure a smooth and fair launch we preferred to delay it and give evryone the chance to be ready properly for it.

Thank you for posting dev, you had us all worried, so, tomorrow it is then.

Good luck!

Wink No problem, we're sorry for this delay but as you can have also experienced a downtime happened just before the scheduled launch time.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Launch is delayed to TUESDAY 10 MARCH at 18 GMT due to forum connection problem during scheduled launch time.

To ensure a smooth and fair launch we preferred to delay it and give evryone the chance to be ready properly for it.

Thank you for posting dev, you had us all worried, so, tomorrow it is then.

Good luck!

To ensure a smooth and fair launch we preferred to delay it and give everyone the chance to be ready properly for it.
We weren't able to connect with the forum.

Now that the problem is solved we need to set another launch time to be sure that could be done in a smooth way. Hold on a few to receive updates.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: