Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] LunarCoin °LNR° X13 Pow/PoS - Pre announcement, follow our thread ! - page 7. (Read 21081 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Your selling the coin for 1400 satoshi but with no guarantee that value will be met when coin is released. That's a pretty large step! Was thinking about making an investment but have decided I'm out seeing as how I've lost to much as is with other investments like this! All the best!

One of our plan is to set up a so called Buy Wall to guarantee a stable price floor of LNR on markets exchanges. We aim to accomplish this task as fast as we reach our first exchange.

I have experience with coins who have tried buy walls.  They don't work unless you have more bitcoin than the entire order book a few times over and even then they can be slowly eaten away.  A buy wall is only a temporary measure...
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Your selling the coin for 1400 satoshi but with no guarantee that value will be met when coin is released. That's a pretty large step! Was thinking about making an investment but have decided I'm out seeing as how I've lost to much as is with other investments like this! All the best!

One of our plan is to set up a so called Buy Wall to guarantee a stable price floor of LNR on markets exchanges. We aim to accomplish this task as fast as we reach our first exchange.

I think you might need to try some guarantees a little more stable then that seeing as how many other coins have promised things like that such as the infamous paycoin!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
I'm watching... I think I will mine it to be in the firsts.
Activity: 157
Pre-Sale and no Wallet Huh

Of course. Wallets are going to be released only on launch day (as it should be.)
Activity: 267
Activity: 530
Thank you for reaching out to me on twitter.  It is hard for me to back this coin as I don't see any real innovation coming from it.  The most innovative thing is a promised exchange where LNR will be one of the main trade pairs.  How is that new?  All exchanges do that.  Polo has Monero, Alcurex has MRC, Bleutrade has Bleutrade shares.  How does this coin set itself apart from the masses?  Is the exchange going to be based on the blockchain but accessible from any browser or will it be just another centralized exchange?  People these days (at least the people who I talk to regularly) invest mostly in new disruptive ideas.

The rush for a fast decentralized exchange is certainly in demand.  HZ, NXT both fail to meet the "fast" requirement and require their own software to be running in order to use it.

Maybe the exchange will do something that others don't?  If that is the case would you mind giving a brief description of what that is exactly?

Have you created other coins or is this your first?  If you have which coins?  If you are a new coin dev, what proof can you provide to ensure everybody that your coding skills are up to snuff?

Next criticism is the use of the X13 algo.  Coins that use the x13 algo generally pump high once and then plummet in price.  I'm not really sure as to the reason for this phenomenon but coin using the Scrypt or SHA algos generally hold prices at a steadier rate and generally hold a higher price overall.

I might mine this coin, but being honest. I doubt I am going to invest in the ICO unless I can be convinced that the exchange is going to be poloniex fast and innovative in a way that no other exchange offers.  There are already a ton of exchanges out there.  If you want this to succeed you will have to set yourself apart from the rest.  You are up against very stiff competition, including some new exchanges coming online shortly like Gemeni and the Coinbase exchange.  Without innovation the Lunar exchange will become another alcurex or whatever exchange has paycoin as a base pair.  I really cannot remember the name of that exchange now that GAW purchased it.
It's like I removed it entirely from my memory lol.

I hope you take these suggestions not as FUD but as constructive criticisms about how to stand out from the crowd.  If I can be convinced of development standards, viability, innovation, then I would invest in the ICO.  Otherwise I will probably just mine it just to see where it goes.

I do offer consulting if you would like to get a better foothold.  If you are interested please feel free to PM me.

I'm assuming that PoW starts after the ICO finishes correct?

Best of luck,
locohammerhead
Activity: 157
Hi everybody, just a little reminder here. I'm AleCrypt0 and I am the Official Escrow for LunarCoin Payments ICO PRE-SALE.

If you have any question or need any info about placing your ICO order please feel free to contact me.

Have a nice and profitable investment!

These are the Escrow details and terms:

INITIAL COIN OFFERING DETAILS:

ICO is divided into two session:

1st Session start 02 March 2015 and finish the 04 March 2015. ICO price for 1st session is: 1400 Satoshi each LNR

2nd Session start 05 March 2015 and finish the 09 March 2015 at 12 GMT. ICO price for 2nd session is 1600 Satoshis each LNR.

Every unsold coin will be destroyed by Escrow.

ESCROW FOR OUR ICO PRE-SALE IS: AleCrypt0

How to invest:

- Calculate how many coin you want to purchase. Then send the exact amount of BTC to the escrow address: 1KB4kM7cRueA9vHfFWWhPm7eBZjTwEszCw

- Send a PM to AleCrypt0 with the details of your BTC deposit into escrow address (TX ID and the amount of BTC)

- Wait launch day, download your wallet then communicate to Escrow your LNR wallet address (with a PM). You will receive the amount of coins you paid for, directly in your own wallet.

- Escrow will hold ICO pre-sale coins for 24 hours after launch to ensure network stability and functionality.

More than 5 BTC invested until now!!

Thanks to our early birds investors. Do not miss your chance to get in early!
Hurry up, this is the last day to purchase LNR at 1400 satoshis per coin!!!
Activity: 1

http://i58.tinypic.com/2ro3o14.png

Check our Alpha RoadMap here:  https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1395-LNR
(Scroll down the page or click on "Progress Timeline")
Thanks to our first Investors.

No. Transactions   4   
Total Received   2.81599465 BTC

Don't forget that our ICO is divided into 2 sessions. Invest now to become an early bird and have a nice price on your LNR purchase!
Check our OP for more informations and details.
Activity: 342
so what new, exclusive or innovative does this coin brings to table ?
https://lnr.minerpools.com/ -  Dev: Please add it to the op, thank you!

Sure. Thanks for your pool support.
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
https://lnr.minerpools.com/ -  Dev: Please add it to the op, thank you!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
cant do ico on exchange? not interested

Maybe a ico on exchange would be better.

We are already in contact with many exchanges that will ad LNR after launch as Bittrex, C-cex and Coins-e.

An off exchange ICO is better also for investors since they do not pay any trading fee to buy in. On exchange you need to hold your BTC into their wallet for all the ICO duration and this is not absolutely a safe thing.

An exchange brings more confidence to the people.

We have an Escrow that is enough trusted to handle a small ICO pre-sale like ours. You are talking about being able to dump immediately after launch i suppose, that is not called confidence. Smiley

Nah!! is just for confidence. The dump will come in exchanges before or after.

We are already in contact with many exchanges that will ad LNR after launch as Bittrex, C-cex and Coins-e.

An off exchange ICO is better also for investors since they do not pay any trading fee to buy in. On exchange you need to hold your BTC into their wallet for all the ICO duration and this is not absolutely a safe thing.

We have an Escrow that is enough trusted to handle a small ICO pre-sale like ours. You are talking about being able to dump immediately after launch i suppose, that is not called confidence. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: