Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Manta - DAG & zkSNARKs - Fast, Fee-less, Private Cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 14182 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi MantaCurrency,

I assume the ~1750 tx/s u mention is for the network. In that case what will be the approx transaction speed for a single wallet? As i understand, for raiblocks the limit is around 6-7 tx/s for now.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
In your roadmap you forgot the first R of february
When we will see a technical whitepaper? With the website?

We'll fix the typo soon!

As for the technical version of the whitepaper, it'll be written and released once everything is finalized tech-wise.

Hy, I made a donation deposit in XRB, please confirm, and add me on the list. Thank you!!

We've added you!

How much bytes of storage each simple MANTA transaction is expected to consume at the node?

The storage is expected to be ~2048 bytes/4 UDP packets.

Cool, it's a pride to invest in your project, but only correcting. My donation id was this one https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=DF753B913BED0D832E7BFF446936BCB13D564D4FE454B94977AAAF7575B753B7. In the list is another donation id.

Thanks, and success for you!

My apologies, we've fixed it!

We'll fix the typo soon!

As for the technical version of the whitepaper, it'll be written and released once everything is finalized tech-wise.

Hy, I made a donation deposit in XRB, please confirm, and add me on the list. Thank you!!

We've added you!

How much bytes of storage each simple MANTA transaction is expected to consume at the node?

Cool, it's a pride to invest in your project, but only correcting. My donation id was this one https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=DF753B913BED0D832E7BFF446936BCB13D564D4FE454B94977AAAF7575B753B7. In the list is another donation id.

Thanks, and success for you!
copper member

We'll fix the typo soon!

We've added you!

Activity: 8
copper member
hmm is it too late to donate?

Not at all, we're still accepting donations.

Jason
Activity: 4
hmm is it too late to donate?
Activity: 12
Donated and wishing the team all the best.

Expecting great things from the team though much work is required.
copper member
What will be the Total supply of Manta currency ?

The total supply is 133,248,290 MANTA.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
What will be the Total supply of Manta currency ?
copper member
Is there a discord or slack where I can talk to Devs?
I am considering to donate.

We plan on opening an official discord around the time of Manta's official release!

Jason
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I agree.

A Discord would be great for a project like this.

I have set up multiple Discord servers for coins in the past, please DM me if you could use my assistance.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Is there a telegram or discord I really wanna help with this project
Activity: 1
Is there a discord or slack where I can talk to Devs?
I am considering to donate.
copper member
Hello Dev,

I did PM you abt my NEO donation, please confirm.
Regards.

I can confirm we've received it, we've replied via PM.

Thanks, please add me to the list as i am not in.
Regards.

Added!

2014 saw the rise of the Litecoin clones of every flavor and then came the masternode types inspired by Darkcoin. In 2018, we will see more of the DAG type coins. Hail the DAG! Hail zero fees transactions!  Grin

We agree wholeheartedly that DAG is the future! 
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
2014 saw the rise of the Litecoin clones of every flavor and then came the masternode types inspired by Darkcoin. In 2018, we will see more of the DAG type coins. Hail the DAG! Hail zero fees transactions!  Grin
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hello Dev,

I did PM you abt my NEO donation, please confirm.
Regards.

I can confirm we've received it, we've replied via PM.

Thanks, please add me to the list as i am not in.
Regards.
copper member

Hello, I made a donation deposit in ltc, please confirm, and add me on the list. Thank you!!

I can confirm that we've received it, we've added you to the list!
Activity: 1

Hello, I made a donation deposit in ltc, please confirm, and add me on the list. Thank you!!
Pages:
Jump to: