Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] | Mono | POW - Community Built - Private - Egalitarian - page 2. (Read 22623 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
How much premine (if any) do you think the development team (only me at the moment) should receive?

I think pre-mining if occur, should not exceed 3%, and this amount would be divided between the development team and for future campaigns of dissemination of the project
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
How much premine (if any) do you think the development team (only me at the moment) should receive?
copper member
We are from the team at Proof of Review and would like to offer you the chance to have your project, team and code reviewed on our platform www.proofofreview.com/reviews where we have several projects reviewed already

As you can see we offer a comprehensive and objective review on your project which is a good way to showcase your project, display transparency for the team and also your teams skills

If you are interested in a review or have any questions on the review process please email us at [email protected] or join our discord at https://discord.gg/K8faBzV

That won't be necessary, thanks.
I intend to remain anonymous as a developer and there is no code to review yet.
The only member of the development team is me until someone else decides they'd like to help.
Thanks for the offer though, I may be in contact once the project is released.
copper member
Sorry about the delay for the latest vote, I was very busy for the past two days.
copper member
Voting for average block time has launched, please vote at: https://www.strawpoll.me/17094187
copper member
Voting for the Total Supply and Emission Rate has ended! You can view the results on the main page.
copper member
I'm going to follow up this thread :-)

Thanks, any support is appreciated!

classic ?

Not sure what you mean. If you mean CryptoNight classic then I'll be using the latest version of CryptoNight.
Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
I'm going to follow up this thread :-)
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
copper member
Voting for mining algorithm has closed, with the winner being CryptoNight!
copper member
hi, what plans do you have to get this onto exchanges? getting onto decent exchanges is an expensive business

Probably rely on donations & cuts from the developer pool that I mentioned earlier.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
hi, what plans do you have to get this onto exchanges? getting onto decent exchanges is an expensive business
copper member
I'm heading off to bed now, will answer more questions in the morning.
Remember to vote to have your say in development!
copper member
Voting for the emission rate has launched, you may vote here: https://www.strawpoll.me/17078827
copper member
hi,you say launch in 2019, is there a month in mind? as a long time miner/community coin collector i am very interested in joining this

The launch will be early 2019, probably in January, but don't hold me to that.
When I am in the testing stage I will announce an actual release date, so there is fair launch for all users.

That means it has the possibility to get delayed? like it will be around Q1 2019 or even longer than that? or it won't be later than January.
'testing stage' means a lot for me, saw many projects got delayed for a few months.
even though they are only at 'testing stage'.

It is very likely to release in January, since most of the "development" work is forking and implementing pre-existing features from other coins. The real development work comes after that which is implementing totally new features.
As I said though, I may run into network breaking errors during testing, so this is only an estimate. Set your sights for January, but don't be surprised if it's not.
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
hi,you say launch in 2019, is there a month in mind? as a long time miner/community coin collector i am very interested in joining this

When I am in the testing stage I will announce an actual release date, so there is fair launch for all users.

That means it has the possibility to get delayed? like it will be around Q1 2019 or even longer than that? or it won't be later than January.
'testing stage' means a lot for me, saw many projects got delayed for a few months.
even though they are only at 'testing stage'.
copper member
Voting has opened for total supply, please vote at: https://www.strawpoll.me/17071601

The idea of project looks at least interesting.
Have you plans about Bitcointalk signature campaign?
If so I would help you by creation of signature pack. At the moment it could be free for you or for just a small amount of pre-mained coins if it will be  Wink
Feel free to contact me if interest

No plans for a signature campaign yet!
I haven't started the vote for the premine amount (if there is any) but the coin will be fair launch so you can mine alongside everyone when it launches as well! Smiley
Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Voting has opened for total supply, please vote at: https://www.strawpoll.me/17071601

The idea of project looks at least interesting.
Have you plans about Bitcointalk signature campaign?
If so I would help you by creation of signature pack. At the moment it could be free for you or for just a small amount of pre-mained coins if it will be  Wink
Feel free to contact me if interest
copper member

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Pages:
Jump to: