Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] | Mono | POW - Community Built - Private - Egalitarian - page 4. (Read 22623 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Since there's not that much voting going on, I'll leave the vote open for 24 hours and then the winner will be the vote with the majority of votes Smiley

The usual bottleneck of community voting, you need to entice as many users as you can to get at least a satisfactory results. Otherwise, you can come up with a decision that is really not the community's voice.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
I've had a lot of messages asking if this is an ICO.
It is NOT, it is a fair launch Proof of Work cryptocurrency!
copper member
Since there's not that much voting going on, I'll leave the vote open for 24 hours and then the winner will be the vote with the majority of votes Smiley
copper member
Please don't hesitate to vote Smiley
copper member
The vote for the mining algorithm is now open! Please vote at: https://www.strawpoll.me/17062519
copper member
Interesting, good work! Grin

Thanks for the support! The vote will open in 1 hour Smiley
copper member
eagerly waiting for voting to start today.
I think voting should not be limited to 24 hours, its bear market, so may be, have a minimum voting count of 100 before you close it. otherwise it will be like 10-20 people will be deciding what should happen here
That is actually a much smarter idea, thank you!
I will change the post so that voting won't end until 100 votes are hit! Thanks a lot.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
eagerly waiting for voting to start today.
I think voting should not be limited to 24 hours, its bear market, so may be, have a minimum voting count of 100 before you close it. otherwise it will be like 10-20 people will be deciding what should happen here
copper member
I'm heading off to bed now, I will answer anymore questions in the morning. Thanks!
copper member
we need a discord channel.

Discord channel will be opened once the project garners a bit of attention, since I'm relying on replies to keep this topic bumped up.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
we need a discord channel.
copper member
Any private inquires can be made to my email at: [email protected]
copper member
Hi!

pool.rig.tokyo will support you!

Thank you!

res for pool

You don't have to reserve, don't worry.
Activity: 155
Hi!

pool.rig.tokyo will support you!
Activity: 50
copper member
Full on community-support projects like this are difficult to muster for. Especially in a crypto bear market where there's very little visible, immediate, guaranteed recouped value from participation.

As the leader, expect to bridge any and all gaps in development or decision, and it will be mostly gaps. Most everything will be centralized around you until decisive value is built into this project, visible in a healthy marketplace. That will take months.

If you can stay anon and offer ***anything*** cool and unique on your own, this project may have a long-term prospect.

IMHO, the first "best bet" development possibility that comes to my mind, is to present Mono as a Second Coming of John Connor's Vanillacoin/Vcash/VNL/XVC, including all previous innovations (Zerotime etc), updated to the latest Monero/Bitcoin libraries. Can you do this (or something like it) on your own for now, with help as interest grows?

That's a really great idea, and thanks a lot for the help.
I'd be open to bridging any gaps in development, that's what I meant by I'll be developing and want the project to grow on it's own, i'm not expecting immediate growth and actually expect it to take a few months before a solid community is formed.
I don't really want to present Mono as the second coming of anything right now, I want the community to help choose what features the coin should have, but yes, if there is nothing else to add implementing the features of Vcash shouldn't be too hard.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Full on community-support projects like this are difficult to muster for. Especially in a crypto bear market where there's very little visible, immediate, guaranteed recouped value from participation.

As the leader, expect to bridge any and all gaps in development or decision, and it will be mostly gaps. Most everything will be centralized around you until decisive value is built into this project, visible in a healthy marketplace. That will take months.

If you can stay anon and offer ***anything*** cool and unique on your own, this project may have a long-term prospect.

IMHO, the first "best bet" development possibility that comes to my mind, is to present Mono as a Second Coming of John Connor's Vanillacoin/Vcash/VNL/XVC, including all previous innovations (Zerotime etc), updated to the latest Monero/Bitcoin libraries. Can you do this (or something like it) on your own for now, with help as interest grows?
copper member
Pool res

You don't have to reserve! Just make a pool and post the link to it on here, and I will add it to the list of pools when the project is released! Smiley
copper member
The hurdle of being dependent to the community is the decision making process. Voting will only be successful if the community supporting it is active so you can reach a consensus faster. How will you gonna say that this number of individuals is already enough to make a decision for your project?

It hasn't yet. That's why I posted this pre-announcement. To garner enough attention and form a community!
Even if there's barely anyone in the community, the voting system will still work! It will just have less people voting on each feature, since I guarantee at least a few dozen people will always be voting!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
The hurdle of being dependent to the community is the decision making process. Voting will only be successful if the community supporting it is active so you can reach a consensus faster. How will you gonna say that this number of individuals is already enough to make a decision for your project?
Pages:
Jump to: