Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 27. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
selling 940k for 4btc. Pm me if you are interested

That's twice the ico price right?

You could open a trade thread to sell your xpo to anyone interested.

Good luck with selling.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
The coins should be arriving any hours now thank you wasserman99 and SJ for the completion of this project.

Where see you anything completed for this project? Saw you a single piece of Ocaml code? No, wake up, the project isn't 1% completed.

As long as we don't see a great bunch of Ocaml code, escrowed funds should be blocked, this is the only way not to see wasserman99 running after receiving the funds  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
The coins should be arriving any hours now thank you wasserman99 and SJ for the completion of this project.
Activity: 546
I have not received my coins!  Huh Angry

The complete distribution will start in less than 24 hours.
We'll receive soon Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I have not received my coins!  Huh Angry
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Huh what do you mean? I got 6, but the Block Reward is set to 0... so all of the ones from 173 to 179
It Stucks at 179
lol i stopped mining and switched back to monero lol
legendary
Huh what do you mean? I got 6, but the Block Reward is set to 0... so all of the ones from 173 to 179
legendary
Anyone else stuck at block 173?
me too
stuck at block 173
how?

You need to turn off your wallet and restart again . it's working fine. now it's at block 179
that was me solo mining a few blocks lol just wanted my ICO funds actually confirmed Smiley

x13 algo port 22667
opair.conf
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
me too
stuck at block 173
how?

You need to turn off your wallet and restart again . it's working fine. now it's at block 179
Activity: 303
No one like you
legendary

Mine is stuck on exactly the same block any idea how to solve this anyone>?

Nobody is mining. Tomorrow will finish with the distribution (to all who request it, since there are still a lot of investor that didnt add his xpo address) and have the blockchain moving.

Regards
I attempted to use setgenerate true to help move it along, however that command has been removed, what are the rpcport and port numbers... i have some gou rigs, and would love to help move things along
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
me too
stuck at block 173
how?
Activity: 476

Nobody is mining. Tomorrow will finish with the distribution (to all who request it, since there are still a lot of investor that didnt add his xpo address) and have the blockchain moving.

Regards
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
wasserman - why have you not made any statement about CEO Frank & Developer Hao. are you ignoring those questions about them or as has been mentioned several times in this thread that those 2 really don't exist?
legendary
Activity: 1204

Activity: 546

Today was only 13 tests to test the wallet.
The real distribution will be tomorrow.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
Important Update

We made a new changes to avoid possible future problems with blockchain stuck (as an user said), adding more PoW blocks to avoid that problem in the future.

Please everyone use this new version:

Here is the new win wallet: https://opair.co/opair-win-qt.rar and the source: https://github.com/Opair/Opair-Qt.
We are going to provide a new mac wallet too in this days.

We will process all request of xpo coins as soon as we have the nodes working on the new version.
To clarify, your address its the same and you dont need to make any changes or delete any folder. Now, we only need to move the nodes to work in this new version. After that we will process the distribution. By the way, this will give more time to all investor add his xpo address on his dashboard (https://www.opair.co/invest/), so far only 50 of 185 did it.

Regards

Great the new version works smoothly. We are starting with the distribution right now.

Regards

I've submit the Mac Wallet on the site.
So I won't receive the XPOs until the new Mac Wallet be released?

Thanks

Hi,

You will receive since the address is the same but wait until the new mac wallet will be released to use it. Will be ready in 24-48 hours we expect.

Regards

Ok, @Wasserman !
Thanks

Just as a general rule, before you install a new wallet, it is good practice to copy the related wallet.dat file and put it somewhere safe. That's just in case something goes horribly wrong, but I's still do it, just in case.
legendary
Activity: 1073
I have also received my Opair.
legendary
New wallet works well, and I have received my ~11000 coins Smiley Thank you wasserman sir. Now lets see what theyre worth in a year Wink
Pages:
Jump to: