Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 23. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I have also added my wallet address to the ico website yesterday, my wallet says its synced, but I still have 0 balance

My wallet address:
XK9SGM35zqFgfWptBQ15uZSNkemSFWePVs
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Just downloaded wallet; synced.  Now trying to retrieve my coins from ico; I have logged in properly and I see "ADD XPO address"  

I entered my win-qt wallet receive address and clicked "Add xpo address" on ico website field and nothing happened?

is this how it's done? will the coins eventually arrive to my win-wallet?

Yeah it is recorded you will receive coins if Waserman hasn't run away already Smiley
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Just downloaded wallet; synced.  Now trying to retrieve my coins from ico; I have logged in properly and I see "ADD XPO address"  

I entered my win-qt wallet receive address and clicked "Add xpo address" on ico website field and nothing happened?

is this how it's done? will the coins eventually arrive to my win-wallet?
Activity: 16
Will I be able to forward the Opair coin directly to an exchange from ICO webpage - or is it necessary to download the wallet now and enter the XPO address?

Does a mac version of the wallet exist?

Hello?

Once again. Do I need to download your wallet and enter its opair address on the ICO page .. or can I work straight with the first exchange as soon opair is listed?

Let us see if Wassermann comes back at all.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Whats the right number of version for the wallet ?

Just entered my address on the ICO page.
Thx
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
How do I get my coins to my wallet if i invested during the first phase of the ico?

You need to go to https://www.opair.co/invest/ and there on your personal page you can enter the XPO address.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
How do I get my coins to my wallet if i invested during the first phase of the ico?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Wasserman you do need to get 64.137.167.48 and 64.137.167.77 up to the right block. If you're 45.62.226.224, you should get that to the right block as well. You might as well make another wallet with 5000 being the last POW block.

@wasserman, you did not do a proper fork before adding the 45000 blocks to the POW phase. New User will not be able to
Sync from scratch. I warned you to not take that easy path it is a amateur act from you - No professional dev who knows his
work would do something like you did. You just mess up the Blockchain and there is no way to go back only a proper Fork can
solve this issue.
Try to sync this New Wallet from scratch, it will not go anywhere. You really do not know anything about Crypto. What a shame.
You have my Skype on this thread contact me for a professional work not because of you but because of the community and my BTC tied
to this fishy project.

...And PS: The 45000 blocks for POW is too much for a 0 reward., It is very insecure - only 2000 blocks of POW would have done the work in
a secure way. You are totally a Joke my friend.

I just synced from scratch. He left the hard-coded nodes at 200 so you have to wait for other nodes and then you sync. You're right about the 45000 but as long as he gets the POW difficulty high enough it probably won't be a problem. It would be better to fork again at block 5000 though.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
so the project is Scam??
 Shocked
Activity: 281
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)
@wasserman, you did not do a proper fork before adding the 45000 blocks to the POW phase. New User will not be able to
Sync from scratch. I warned you to not take that easy path it is a amateur act from you - No professional dev who knows his
work would do something like you did. You just mess up the Blockchain and there is no way to go back only a proper Fork can
solve this issue.
Try to sync this New Wallet from scratch, it will not go anywhere. You really do not know anything about Crypto. What a shame.
You have my Skype on this thread contact me for a professional work not because of you but because of the community and my BTC tied
to this fishy project.

...And PS: The 45000 blocks for POW is too much for a 0 reward., It is very insecure - only 2000 blocks of POW would have done the work in
a secure way. You are totally a Joke my friend.
Activity: 373
Hello,

Wasserman99, please update the latest wallet to your website so we can download it easily.

Thanks

The wallet is upload in our website: https://opair.co/opair-win-qt.rar . We overwrite the outdated version.

Regards

I have using the last win wallet and now wallet work fine
Thanks!
Activity: 16
Will I be able to forward the Opair coin directly to an exchange from ICO webpage - or is it necessary to download the wallet now and enter the XPO address?

Does a mac version of the wallet exist?
Activity: 4
Hello,

Wasserman99, please update the latest wallet to your website so we can download it easily.

Thanks

The wallet is upload in our website: https://opair.co/opair-win-qt.rar . We overwrite the outdated version.

Regards
The next thing now is to be listed in an exchange, when do you plan to do this dev?

Distribution of the coin is still not finished. I am still not received my coin.
Activity: 364
Hello,

Thanks

Regards
The next thing now is to be listed in an exchange, when do you plan to do this dev?
Activity: 476
Hello,

Thanks

Regards
Activity: 4
Hello,

Thanks
Activity: 281
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)
I'm asking you to mine 50 POW blocks. I guess if you want to wait it's not that important, but it would be good to have a regularly moving chain. It doesn't seem like inputs are being split so people have to send coins to different addresses or even the same address. If there are 5 wallets staking, each wallet needs more than 10 inputs to keep the chain moving. You should send your 9% to a number of addresses so you will have many inputs to stake with.

Of course, we are going to stake but as we said, we want first to finish with the distribution. By the way, I am going to mine a few PoW blocks right now.

Regards

Great, and inputs are being split. I don't know why that Rkana guy said there was a problem with the wallet.
They followed my advice that why it is now fixed. You can go back in few pages to find the issues that i addressed.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I'm asking you to mine 50 POW blocks. I guess if you want to wait it's not that important, but it would be good to have a regularly moving chain. It doesn't seem like inputs are being split so people have to send coins to different addresses or even the same address. If there are 5 wallets staking, each wallet needs more than 10 inputs to keep the chain moving. You should send your 9% to a number of addresses so you will have many inputs to stake with.

Of course, we are going to stake but as we said, we want first to finish with the distribution. By the way, I am going to mine a few PoW blocks right now.

Regards

Great, and inputs are being split. I don't know why that Rkana guy said there was a problem with the wallet.
Activity: 476

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: