Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 57. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
Two points:

a)
I don't see where is the problem. Simple

You received 60 BTC which is a lot in stage 1. That should get you a head-start and to get trust from investors :

1. Pay the bounties from stage 1 you will be left with more than 50 BTC
2. Release the wallet and distribute the coins if you think you got much less than you wanted well that's a risk every developer has to accommodate sometimes less is more in crypto ( a lot of now sucessful projects even started as a joke and are now in top 50 coins without any starting funds) apart from that I'm OK if you take that 9% that was reserved for PoW as development fund and that should give you motivation for your project to be properly developed.

Now for the escrow :

1. You get 20% of escrow when you distribute coins and post working basic wallet along with source (that's additional 15-18 BTC I don't know how much was raised in stage 2 )
2. You get 20% when you list it on Bittrex and not some shitty exchange (3 BTC listing fee will get you additional 15 BTC for development)

You are still left with more than 80 BTC (stage1+stage2) you can start developing the wallet you promised.

3. You get 20% when you release wallet you promised (beta one)
4. You get 40% when it's functional (I'm not saying smart contracts, debit cards, ... ) but that it is stable

this works for me, looks like a win-win

I also agree with BoldNinja's proposal, including the part about keeping the 9% for development since the ICO didn't raise as much as was hoped for.

I've been grudgingly watching this thread since the beginning - the FUD has been absolutely sickening.

I've been on these forums since 2011 and when I think of those long gone, glorious early crypto days when even Anonymous posted here and the awesome vibe and conversations that were had I just feel sad about what a sewer Bitcointalk has become.

There are more than 15 users than agree with this proposal, even, wasserman agree too. So we only need that SebastianJu accepted now. As hypersire said above there is a plan but sj for some reasons dont accept it. (if you read all the conversations, you will see that wasserman offer to sj a lot of roadmap/plan, but sj rejects all.

b)
Guys, I see alot of posts of accounts that want me to release the coins to wasserman99. Unfortunately the only persons I can trust to be real persons are investors that showed some sort of proof of their investment and wasserman99 as the dev. It seems there are other threads about OPAIR where the vibrations are completely the opposite and they can't post here. In any case this is nothing I could base a decision on and override other investors wishes based on accounts that are unverified investors.

So if you invested then please contact me with your wish to FORWARD the coins to wasserman99. Personally I would like to get an explaination why the coins from ICO phase 1 are only enough to pay for having a wallet in hands and running a sig campaign. There are much smaller ICO's that manage to do that without receiving any investment.

So far wasserman99 could not explain the usage of that kind of a lot of money so if I had contact with an experienced altcoin user on this forum before, who invested into this ICO now and I trust him then let me know and please let me know why these numbers match up.

What is your plan?? A small number of investors will contact you. What will happen to the others? You are legendary escrow?? Hah! Don't make me laugh! You had to discuss everything in advance

I agree with this, what are you going to do with all investors not contact you to ask for refund or send to wasserman. Because surely they are the majority. Are you going to the keep you? Send to the project? or what?

Please, stop this and accept the community plan, which is accepted by wasserman too.

Good health to Opair!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
This project has been a hot mess since the start.  The ones that are pushing Sebastian to release the funds are the ones who got trapped into the 1st round of the ICO.  They do not want to lose everything.  They will take what they can get which is a basic wallet so they can dump their Opair as soon as possible.  They want an out.  Things are getting difficult for wasserman.  He might just say F the 2nd round ICO and just run off with the initial amount.  That's why he is holding off on paying the bounties which he has more than enough BTC to do so.  

JEWELS that is a real project!!!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
This project has been a hot mess since the start.  The ones that are pushing Sebastian to release the funds are the ones who got trapped into the 1st round of the ICO.  They do not want to lose everything.  They will take what they can get which is a basic wallet so they can dump their Opair as soon as possible.  They want an out.  Things are getting difficult for wasserman.  He might just say F the 2nd round ICO and just run off with the initial amount.  That's why he is holding off on paying the bounties which he has more than enough BTC to do so.  
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
I don't see where is the problem. Simple

You received 60 BTC which is a lot in stage 1. That should get you a head-start and to get trust from investors :

1. Pay the bounties from stage 1 you will be left with more than 50 BTC
2. Release the wallet and distribute the coins if you think you got much less than you wanted well that's a risk every developer has to accommodate sometimes less is more in crypto ( a lot of now sucessful projects even started as a joke and are now in top 50 coins without any starting funds) apart from that I'm OK if you take that 9% that was reserved for PoW as development fund and that should give you motivation for your project to be properly developed.

Now for the escrow :

1. You get 20% of escrow when you distribute coins and post working basic wallet along with source (that's additional 15-18 BTC I don't know how much was raised in stage 2 )
2. You get 20% when you list it on Bittrex and not some shitty exchange (3 BTC listing fee will get you additional 15 BTC for development)

You are still left with more than 80 BTC (stage1+stage2) you can start developing the wallet you promised.

3. You get 20% when you release wallet you promised (beta one)
4. You get 40% when it's functional (I'm not saying smart contracts, debit cards, ... ) but that it is stable

this works for me, looks like a win-win

One of the real problems with this thread is that the spoiled, entitled, mentally challenged children who post here don't even bother to read. It's the same stuff repeated over and over again even after it has been refuted. I just read someone claiming the dev is trying to get all the funds without releasing the wallet.

READ BEFORE YOU SPEAK!  A plan WAS put forward by BoldNinja that was agreed to by Wasserman as well as a lot of investors - read it above, it is more than fair.

Of course, I'm guessing nobody will so the rest of the day we'll have more posts like "Dev is scam? When me be rich?" and more ridiculous demands (my fav was that the coin should be listed on an exchange for a while before the funds are released... so if the price is good, great, if not, just ask for a refund LOL).

Wasserman - if Sebanstian doesn't accept the plan that a number of us agreed to, I believe the only thing to do is ask people who want to stay in the project to tell Sebanstian to forward their BTC directly to you. Everyone else can just take their BTC back and GTFO so we can move on with the real development of this project, instead of coddling babies worried about their 0.01 BTC "investment".
legendary
So dev want all funds to be released to him before releasing a Wallet? What a fraud!
Escrow please do not release any funds to this fishy dev with no real team. The agreement
was already been made and you said it a lot in the thread that Escrow will release funds in parts
as development progress. so why this sudden change of mind?
Release your fishy basic wallet as you planned to. I need my ICO icoins. I wish i has invested when
Escrow got added to the process of the ico. You are hurting your own project if you dont do what you
mentioned on here.

You can send SebastianJu a message with proof of your investment and your thoughts about how wasserman99 and his invisible unknown team are handling things during the ICO and since the ICO is over.

Just add a signature to one of your addresses you used to deposit along with your deposit address of the ICO, he is waiting for more investors input on what to do with the escrow funds.

EDIT: Doesn't matter you enrolled in phase 1 without escrow, so did I. But we could help out the other investors from phase 2.

he cannot release anything if there is no coin...so wsserman99 first need to deliver the coin and pay the signatures and other bounties.

@placebo first of SebastianJu hold the funds on seconds phase ICO Second his not going to release anything without a solid Road-map or a beta wallet SebastianJu is protecting the second phase investors.

Yeah I know and I'm glad he is holding on to it. But he asked for input from investors here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16116203

The more people backing him up the sooner there will be a real roadmap or we know it's all a scam and we can move on.

Sadly, but I believe it is already more then clear that it is a scam... else it was again a easy profit coin to make some money on my ICO investment, but there are enough ICOs lately, so I won't care Smiley
Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
So dev want all funds to be released to him before releasing a Wallet? What a fraud!
Escrow please do not release any funds to this fishy dev with no real team. The agreement
was already been made and you said it a lot in the thread that Escrow will release funds in parts
Release your fishy basic wallet as you planned to. I need my ICO icoins. I wish i has invested when
Escrow got added to the process of the ico. You are hurting your own project if you dont do what you
mentioned on here.

You can send SebastianJu a message with proof of your investment and your thoughts about how wasserman99 and his invisible unknown team are handling things during the ICO and since the ICO is over.

Just add a signature to one of your addresses you used to deposit along with your deposit address of the ICO, he is waiting for more investors input on what to do with the escrow funds.

EDIT: Doesn't matter you enrolled in phase 1 without escrow, so did I. But we could help out the other investors from phase 2.

he cannot release anything if there is no coin...so wsserman99 first need to deliver the coin and pay the signatures and other bounties.

@placebo first of SebastianJu hold the funds on seconds phase ICO Second his not going to release anything without a solid Road-map or a beta wallet SebastianJu is protecting the second phase investors.

Yeah I know and I'm glad he is holding on to it. But he asked for input from investors here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16116203

The more people backing him up the sooner there will be a real roadmap or we know it's all a scam and we can move on.

The first phase ICO people are fucked Smiley

Yes I'm probably fucked...  Embarrassed
legendary

The first phase ICO people are fucked Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
legendary
mentioned on here.

mentioned on here.

legendary
mentioned on here.

I was supporting this junk, even requested to be added on Yobit.

SEBASTIANJU HOLD ALL ICO BTC LOCKED!!!! IF HE EVEN DON'T PAY THE SIGNATURE THEN IT IS ALL SMELLING HERE
Activity: 281
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)
mentioned on here.
Activity: 704
Merit: 559
online justice
Perhaps pay everything back and redo everything again from scratch? No wallet or anything has been made yet, so if all investor funds are returned, then everyone is happy .. Opair basically still only has an idea so they lose nothing if they pay everything back and get a second chance of doing things right from the get go  ..

Then I still want to be compensated for wearing a signature for 6 weeks, let's say 0.02 a week... Tongue

Of course, that goes without saying ..

"Wearing" signature is a similar invest like sending BTC. I would check, what is the average price of a signature and add this to the investment of the first stage (because they all don't have escrow).

I already suggested wasserman to redo the ICO to prevent the tax problem and similar others and earn much more for his work.
Perhaps pay everything back and redo everything again from scratch? No wallet or anything has been made yet, so if all investor funds are returned, then everyone is happy .. Opair basically still only has an idea so they lose nothing if they pay everything back and get a second chance of doing things right from the get go  ..

Then I still want to be compensated for wearing a signature for 6 weeks, let's say 0.02 a week... Tongue
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i think much people wait information in positive and good information
investor buy ico coin, partcipant signature campaign
i hope happy ending
Activity: 98
Merit: 24
Fras Coin - Customer Service

Sorry, but I also did a ICO working with SebastianJU and I believe it is the responsibility of dev to make sure that your coin is launched without any problems. It has nothing to do with thousands of bitcoins. I receive 3 BTC!!!!!! And I have launch my coin on time.

congratulation LAZ,
informing, i dont join laz, because you decided to accept gamble with laz coin only, thats all

Wasserman needs to stop asking for more money, deliver an Ocaml beta wallet and pay sig campaign with the ~35kusd of our money that he has in his pocket. Right?

Not that it matters now but I warned about no escrow milestones over and over while the ICO was underway. I think wasserman didn't want to talk about it before because he didn't want people to know he'd try to collect funds with minimal effort.

You guys are lucky that SebastianJu is protecting you from a hit and run.

yes, wasserman only need to deliver Ocaml beta wallet, an problem solved

i trust SebastianJu

and if Frank and Hao show their video supporting and the creator of opair, I WILL BUY opair by paying your 7btc bounty debt
Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.
what's going on here? this is fucking bullshit!
fucking dev
fucking escrow
I don't know what to do

Stop abusing the escrow, ie Sebastin. He is protecting you people from any scam.

Edit. People like you whine a lot when u lose your money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Wasserman needs to stop asking for more money, deliver an Ocaml beta wallet and pay sig campaign with the ~35kusd of our money that he has in his pocket. Right?

Not that it matters now but I warned about no escrow milestones over and over while the ICO was underway. I think wasserman didn't want to talk about it before because he didn't want people to know he'd try to collect funds with minimal effort.

You guys are lucky that SebastianJu is protecting you from a hit and run.

wasserman99

when will we get payment for the signature campaign?

That is still unknown, they are holding back for no reason. They will keep claiming they need a good plan on how to release the escrow funds first before proceeding paying out the signature campaign. Even if they have stated that signature campaign will be paid even when all escrow funds will be refunded.

Their logic makes no sense whatsoever, therefore the trust from investors drops massively. The longer this drags on the more people who invested in phase 2 will ask for a refund.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
7 btc on signature bounty? Which is a lot, are you sure everyone is good poster, but not spammers? How many guys join totally?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Join a lot, but no all will pay.  You can check the spreadsheets of signature campaign. Now all waiting for payment.
Pages:
Jump to: