Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 63. (Read 127648 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 513
Hi,

We can start to work with the funds of the first phase, we never said otherwise (please everyone read the conversation between me and SebastianJu). The problem is that as you will see the willingness of SebastianJu is not release the funds and not accept any of our plans. Whereupon we can not distribute all the XPO or putting together a work plan assuming that we have all the funds, and then after two weeks he refunds all funds. We need an agreement to support it. There is a problem of mistrust. So I think the best at this time is that SebastianJu offer a period of time (7-15 days) so that users who want can request a refund and move on. For a couple of days we can hear the opinions from investors here and during the weekend I will ask SebastianJu to make a decision and together reach to a clear agreement.

Regards

Trying to antagonize SebastianJu is a flag so red it screams "communism!"

Seriously though, instead of letting inevstors ask for a refund, I think the better way would be to ask investors the opposite: Whether they want their BTC to be forwarded to Opair. Who doesn't react in time gets their BTC back.

Apart from that, I have the popcorn ready.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hi,

We can start to work with the funds of the first phase, we never said otherwise (please everyone read the conversation between me and SebastianJu). The problem is that as you will see the willingness of SebastianJu is not release the funds and not accept any of our plans. Whereupon we can not distribute all the XPO or putting together a work plan assuming that we have all the funds, and then after two weeks he refunds all funds. We need an agreement to support it. There is a problem of mistrust. So I think the best at this time is that SebastianJu offer a period of time (7-15 days) so that users who want can request a refund and move on. For a couple of days we can hear the opinions from investors here and during the weekend I will ask SebastianJu to make a decision and together reach to a clear agreement.

Regards
if beta wallet can luanched same time .
everything is not problem.
people just not want to pay for a basic wallet.

Your concern is right, beta wallet in OCaml will indirectly show this project is legit, and 2 devs are real devs. Then release the escrow is reasonable. The price will fly.
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
Hi,

Regards
if beta wallet can luanched same time .
everything is not problem.
people just not want to pay for a basic wallet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi,

Regards
Activity: 704
Merit: 559
online justice
Thanks to Sebastian!

Kooke is silent now. How it was with "by parts"? I still don't think it is scam, but doesn't mean that our money is invested into a proper team.

I see so many problems even after the release of a wallet.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
FROM OPAIR SLACK

@opair : You and your team members are true masters at making things more difficult then they need to be.  I'm quite amazed by the unrealistic and stubborn stance you have  and have had throughout the ICO. I have to agree with SJ completely. If I were in his shoes and my escrow reputation depended on it I would not release one satoshi either.. If you are not able to produce the basics to satisfy the doubters with 35% (estimate) of the BTC already under your own controle the what are we talking about. Of course its up to Opair how to spend funds and choose a path forward.. but marketing and more developers right now? Investors have put faith and money in your project.. now its time for Frank and Hao to put some time and effort into making this project tangible upon which further assessment can be made. Both Frank and Hao have full time jobs as you have expressed over and over again so they are not starving. Show the world that all those who have been attacking you over the last few weeks are wrong.. instead of complaining, complaining, making excuses etc etc. Very boring and not very convincing when it comes to the teams own dedication to this project.

01) Release a "beta" wallet
02) Distribute XPO in accordance with the BTC you have access to and put the XPO related to escrow funds on hold until you actually get the funds since this has influence on the total distribution- if you don't receive the funds burn the XPO.
03) Show some action and code on github repository.
04) Launch a beta version.
05) Try to get XPO listed on one or more exchanges.
06) SJ releases X amount of funds

You should be able to realize this without any funds currently waiting in escrow. All you'd have to deal with are some delays.

+ Pay signature campaign bonuses from the funds you have and get it over with, consider voting on changing the purpose of the 9% XPO reserved for PoW and instead use it as a means to fund yourself if possible.
Activity: 336
Why is it that people responsible to run this thread for Opair doesn't answer various questions posed by members? it only does more harm to their reputation.If they keep coming here and keep replying,they can garner more support to their coin
wasserman constantly answer to all members
just check thread
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Why is it that people responsible to run this thread for Opair doesn't answer various questions posed by members? it only does more harm to their reputation.If they keep coming here and keep replying,they can garner more support to their coin
legendary
Activity: 1120
I would definitely run away from this coin even if it were launched successfully if i were you lol. I suggest you take back your funds, give thanks to sebandtian and tip him. This ain't going anywhere still, with such amount and suspicious dev team who might just dump all what they are holding and runaway to create another ico if given the chance to scam again.

people that join this coin in the beginning without a escrow will lose their money. If escrow isn't available for ICO then don't join, as simple as that. And real escrows. BCT escrow people and not some strange person from one of those strange sites.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
It is pretty simple, isn't it?

Sebastian ONLY release the ICO money if the coin is launched/investors have their ICO coins/ bounties are being paid. As simple as that.

Yes but realese is about i hope that "beta version" which screens they were giving.
If they want just release as wallet it costs 0.1 - 0.5 BTC for making one ?

http://www.coincreationservice.com they can use stuff like that and create random coppy from coin like Blackcoin,
that won't be any success will be when they release their orginal beta wallet.
At 1st he can realease hmm 10% ?

"We estimate that we will have the first public Beta two weeks after we finish distributing the ICO and the first steady version two months after the ICO."
On list was many things like even credit cards smart contracts... I don't want it at beginning but i want stable beta version to prove that devs can deliver.
I don't mind if they take 10%-20% of all coins for development founds, becouse they will motivation to work harder to bring succes.

I would definitely run away from this coin even...

All depend if they start deliverng any coin dev can dump and run away it happends to top coins same way like here can be done.
Without escrow i would never have invest into that coin.

PS: Devs have from 1st phase 65BTC to work arround so i don't get why they need 85BTC more .
Maybe just is better to live with 85BTC in hand, than in escrow without concer in future.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
I would definitely run away from this coin even if it were launched successfully if i were you lol. I suggest you take back your funds, give thanks to sebandtian and tip him. This ain't going anywhere still, with such amount and suspicious dev team who might just dump all what they are holding and runaway to create another ico if given the chance to scam again.
legendary
My proposal:

We give everyone 1 week to return their investments. This people must send PM to sebastianju.

In a 2 weeks dev must:
1) pay bounties
2) launch wallet
3) distribute all coins
4) listed coins on bittrex
5) set code on github
6) launch beta version

After that sebastianju will pay 40%.
After month, if everything will be ok, sebastianju will pay remaining 60%.
What you say guys?

PS
sorry for my english

It is pretty simple, isn't it?

Sebastian ONLY release the ICO money if the coin is launched/investors have their ICO coins/ bounties are being paid. As simple as that.

Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.
I am not against wasserman. But Sebastin did the right thing. I mean he is responsible for the funds sent to him by investors. So, as a escrow, it is his responsibility to safeguard the investors from any sort of scam.

I mean if I was the escrow, i would not release any money without some proof of work. Paying upfront 100%, it is not in my list.

P.S. Investors decide what do you want to do with your investment.
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
My proposal:

We give everyone 1 week to return their investments. This people must send PM to sebastianju.

In a 2 weeks dev must:
1) pay bounties
2) launch wallet
3) distribute all coins
5) set code on github
6) launch beta version

What you say guys?

PS
sorry for my english

good proposal
it have a problem .
If all want to back BTC,   60% is not enough to paid  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
about the sign and other bounties ,when after wallet luanch and add exchange can paid.
Activity: 336
My proposal:

In a 2 weeks dev must:
1) pay bounties
2) launch wallet
3) distribute all coins
5) set code on github
6) launch beta version

What you say guys?

PS
sorry for my english
legendary
The signature people should receive their rewards from the first phase ICO funds. This will give some trust in dev.
Activity: 227
And this is my last pm:

I think you're misunderstood my words. We are not going to make a new signature campaign, I am referring to that we already did to promote our launch/ICO.

I can not speak for all investors (but all who are in our slack agree with us and I only know two investor -with less than a 1 btc invested- against us), just I try to think the fairest solution. I think that set a time for users to ask for refund, might be the best considering that you do not trust in any of the plans we sent you previously (if you want we can make some plans we had previously proposed you)

Regards

As I speak with SebastianJu, he dont agree with any of our plans so we think the best is he offer the possibility to any investor (of the second phase) that verify their investment and after that you make a refund, if they want.

I'm sorry for investors interested but this will delay the launch of our project obviously. It's out of our hands.

We expect the participation of investors in this debate. Any message that is not from an investor who tries to generate fud or problems will be moderate.

Regards

How much fund for signature campaign? You should do the real product to show your team is legit, like some concerned
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Bring out the popcorn! What follows will be interesting.

Looks like this project does not have a clear direction and dev just wants to collect the ICO funds in the 2nd phase from SebastianJu fast (asap).
Activity: 243
Hello, Devs!
The small amount of ICO funds has it's own advantages, knowing that you invested yourselves. All we need to be happy is Bittrex and just something to show, an open alpha on testnet without some features, but existing. No advertising, promotion and staff like that, just use the money you already got to make this unstable and glitching alpha and whitepaper – and we are all OK! You'll have your remaining funds from escrow, you'll sell some of your coins and that will be enough to move forward.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I would like to have my btc back, but the problem is I don't sent to scrow I've sent to my account on opair site. What I do now?
Pages:
Jump to: