Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Unmoderated thread - page 9. (Read 17373 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 21, 2016, 05:38:44 AM
It looks like Wasserman has about 15 btc that he hasn't forwarded to escrow yet. We need to keep an eye on the addresses as the ICO nears the end. There is pretty good chance he is going to do something shady. (if he isn't already.. since there isn't 1 fixed deposit address he could easily be skimming)

https://www.opair.co/stats/
https://blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=1MtzCZpBLqmLNSEjoAxbLv2zCcAvrKyHm9
https://blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=3JCsw5ZxyqdZqXTZa42225LakRdqgJqQck
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
August 21, 2016, 05:17:16 AM
@CoinManiac1 ok, you dont have more arguments and you start attack to me? seriously?  Shocked Dont be that guy

I am attacking you, I am attacking the scammer. I am that guy who loves stopping scam. Recent ones, Mentrio, Oracle, Mudra (May be) and now OPAIR.

You are wrong this time but you are the only who is against Opair who dont is shady, so well for you, at least, you are trying to do what you think is best. Ii made a research (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15980011) and all the newbies here belong to the same account and electronic it is a scammer that even try to extort to wasserman (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15990065).
The problem here that you dont have proof of anything, you always repeat the same and the only fact that they dont make a video its not an evidence.

Quote from: Isildur
Lets be honest, just because someone doesn't want to reveal themselves through a video, drinking a cup of tee with investors or having a sleepover ~ doesn't mean anything. Look how bitcoin turned out ~ no one knows who/where/what/why Satoshi is. That's where the rewards of early investing plays a roll.

Too make it really easy, if you can prove that fraud or swindling happened, then supply us with more of those details and it will carry a lot more weight. ATM this is just nay saying at the possibility of something happening that hasn't happened.

Edit:

1. Radio interview - Its the same that the video, read above.
2. All ICO funds transferred to Sebastin - SebastianJu already have almost the same amount that the first phase, in a few days he will have more than the first phase.
3. Marketing - They have a lot of coverage in the news (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15976552), promotional images (banners, wallpaper, etc), twitter updates, slack, wasserman is here 24/7.
4. Github - They just make the account, the code will be available like in the 90% of the ICO when ready (after the ICO of course).
5. Developer interaction - The developer develop and the marketing guy do marketing. Wasserman is the guy behind the marketing in Opair and he is available almost 24/7 here, by email or in the slack. But even, Frank made a statement here (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15751535)

CoinManiac1, I dont have anything against you, continue with your work.

1. Radio interview - How it is same? Please explain
2. We should have all the ICO funds. Not 2nd phase but all phase
3. Marketing - These are all paid press releases. Anyone can do it. Show me any MSM article without the caption "Press Release"
4. Github - What proof do you have they are working. Hao call himselfs a blockchain developer, yet no commits by him in the github
5. Developer interaction - This is the most important part of any ICO. Look at Stratis, Waves, Lisk. They had interaction and interviews during the ICO's.

Frank statement does not mean anything. It could be a hacked account or best they dont exist.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
August 21, 2016, 04:28:41 AM
@CoinManiac1 ok, you dont have more arguments and you start attack to me? seriously?  Shocked Dont be that guy

I am attacking you, I am attacking the scammer. I am that guy who loves stopping scam. Recent ones, Mentrio, Oracle, Mudra (May be) and now OPAIR.

You are wrong this time but you are the only who is against Opair who dont is shady, so well for you, at least, you are trying to do what you think is best. Ii made a research (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15980011) and all the newbies here belong to the same account and electronic it is a scammer that even try to extort to wasserman (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15990065).
The problem here that you dont have proof of anything, you always repeat the same and the only fact that they dont make a video its not an evidence.

Quote from: Isildur
Lets be honest, just because someone doesn't want to reveal themselves through a video, drinking a cup of tee with investors or having a sleepover ~ doesn't mean anything. Look how bitcoin turned out ~ no one knows who/where/what/why Satoshi is. That's where the rewards of early investing plays a roll.

Too make it really easy, if you can prove that fraud or swindling happened, then supply us with more of those details and it will carry a lot more weight. ATM this is just nay saying at the possibility of something happening that hasn't happened.

Edit:

1. Radio interview - Its the same that the video, read above.
2. All ICO funds transferred to Sebastin - SebastianJu already have almost the same amount that the first phase, in a few days he will have more than the first phase.
3. Marketing - They have a lot of coverage in the news (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15976552), promotional images (banners, wallpaper, etc), twitter updates, slack, wasserman is here 24/7.
4. Github - They just make the account, the code will be available like in the 90% of the ICO when ready (after the ICO of course).
5. Developer interaction - The developer develop and the marketing guy do marketing. Wasserman is the guy behind the marketing in Opair and he is available almost 24/7 here, by email or in the slack. But even, Frank made a statement here (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15751535)

CoinManiac1, I dont have anything against you, continue with your work.
August 21, 2016, 04:13:12 AM

Edit: Why do you urself have the evidence to defend OPAIR? Coz u dont have it. OPAIR has red flags marked all over it.

1. Radio interview - Unchecked
2. All ICO funds transferred to Sebastin - Unchecked
3. Marketing - Only Press Release - Picked up by MSM - Unchecked
4. Github code - empty - Unchecked
5. Developer interaction - Unchecked

Besides, there are many. Stop defending and let wasserman defend. Dont be a shill kooke..
August 21, 2016, 04:06:54 AM
August 21, 2016, 04:02:48 AM
@CoinManiac1, many of them do not create an account at Github finished until long after the ICO. What happened here was that they created Github account previously, to save steps. I see no benefit in creating a Github account and let it empty, no one is so foolish as to think otherwise, as i said, that must be just to save steps.

Haha, ready with your excuses. Stop bullshitting. Scammer
August 21, 2016, 04:01:49 AM
If you notice kooke and wasserman account, both were active till October 2014. Then in 2016, zoop, both came online...

I think both account are of the same person.
August 21, 2016, 04:01:11 AM
@CoinManiac1, many of them do not create an account at Github finished until long after the ICO. What happened here was that they created Github account previously, to save steps. I see no benefit in creating a Github account and let it empty, no one is so foolish as to think otherwise, as i said, that must be just to save steps.
August 21, 2016, 03:43:29 AM
@Kooke. Name any verified ICO without a empty looking github.
August 21, 2016, 03:41:35 AM
Those looking to investment, make sure have a look at OPAIR empty github

https://github.com/Opair

Really? There is an account profile link, they never pretend to have the code on Github (just the account), they already said that they will start to add the code when ready.

But, good try  Wink

Ya, they will add when the scam finishes. Stop with your silly excuses... Losers like you destroy the adoption of bitcoin and other crypto.
August 21, 2016, 03:41:17 AM
Don't expect Kooke to actually buy Opair ICO accounts. He offered me 25% (20% of bonus value) but I don't even know if he would follow through with that.

What is the point of buying back your own scam investments? He is just offering to buy them for the illusion.

This was my message to you:

Quote from: kooke
Yes, no problem but you said that Opair its 100% scam, so i will be good for you and buy your stack for the 25%, its ok? 25% is a lot better than 0% because you think that Opair is scam and you are wrong. I want to buy below the actual price so when Opair be released and you see that missed the opportunity you will repent  Wink
I think it is a great business that i'm offering you, please accept.

You ask for more and my reply was:

Sorry, but you said that Opair its a scam, so you are sure that you are going to lose 100%..so my offer must be amazing for you, that is, i am offering you recover a quarter of your investment. We may use any escrow.

Checkmate  Wink

Except someone else might buy it from me for more. Uncheckmate

Great!, congrats! more support to Opair  Grin
August 21, 2016, 03:39:48 AM
Don't expect Kooke to actually buy Opair ICO accounts. He offered me 25% (20% of bonus value) but I don't even know if he would follow through with that.

What is the point of buying back your own scam investments? He is just offering to buy them for the illusion.

Yes, no problem but you said that Opair its 100% scam, so i will be good for you and buy your stack for the 25%, its ok? 25% is a lot better than 0% because you think that Opair is scam and you are wrong. I want to buy below the actual price so when Opair be released and you see that missed the opportunity you will repent  Wink

Sorry, but you said that Opair its a scam, so you are sure that you are going to lose 100%..so my offer must be amazing for you, that is, i am offering you recover a quarter of your investment. We may use any escrow.

Checkmate  Wink

Except someone else might buy it from me for more. Uncheckmate

My Opair account is worth .38 btc after bonus. I will sell it to the best offer some time before the ICO ends. If anyone believes in Opair, this is your chance to get cheap Opair. We can use whatever escrow, i'll pay the fee.
August 21, 2016, 03:34:57 AM

Really? There is an account profile link, they never pretend to have the code on Github (just the account), they already said that they will start to add the code when ready.

But, good try  Wink
August 21, 2016, 03:28:54 AM

August 21, 2016, 03:26:18 AM

Yes, no problem but you said that Opair its 100% scam, so i will be good for you and buy your stack for the 25%, its ok? 25% is a lot better than 0% because you think that Opair is scam and you are wrong. I want to buy below the actual price so when Opair be released and you see that missed the opportunity you will repent  Wink

Checkmate  Wink

So, you think it is not scam. Pay him 100%. He will be happy and you will be happy since your investment will increase in your so called OPAIR scam coin

I'm happy with my share but if he wants to get out dirtying the entire project i would never buy it at full price. I'm not his guardian angel. If he want to go out before the launch of the project, he can accept my offer, it is better than nothing as he says the project will be.

Your share? I doubt you invested? Proof here that you invested by signing your transaction.

Right wasserman...oh oh kooke Grin

As i said before (please read), i dont have any problem to verify my investment but not to show it to you, to someone reliable in private (maybe SebastianJu).   Wink
August 21, 2016, 03:19:05 AM

Yes, no problem but you said that Opair its 100% scam, so i will be good for you and buy your stack for the 25%, its ok? 25% is a lot better than 0% because you think that Opair is scam and you are wrong. I want to buy below the actual price so when Opair be released and you see that missed the opportunity you will repent  Wink

Checkmate  Wink

So, you think it is not scam. Pay him 100%. He will be happy and you will be happy since your investment will increase in your so called OPAIR scam coin

I'm happy with my share but if he wants to get out dirtying the entire project i would never buy it at full price. I'm not his guardian angel. If he want to go out before the launch of the project, he can accept my offer, it is better than nothing as he says the project will be.

Your share? I doubt you invested? Proof here that you invested by signing your transaction.

Right wasserman...oh oh kooke Grin
August 21, 2016, 03:15:21 AM

Checkmate  Wink

August 21, 2016, 03:05:16 AM

Checkmate  Wink

August 21, 2016, 03:01:48 AM

Checkmate  Wink
August 21, 2016, 02:52:34 AM

Pages:
Jump to: