Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Unmoderated thread - page 10. (Read 17373 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
August 21, 2016, 02:03:51 AM
@kellendil, i never receive your private message...i am still waiting.

@risehasfallen, another sock-puppet accounts haha (reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15979938), i am still researching about you. I found more and more accounts related to you every day.

Good health to Opair.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 21, 2016, 01:46:03 AM
Look how bitcoin turned out ~ no one knows who/where/what/why Satoshi is.

Does Satoshi ever ask for a single BTC? No! Nobody would complain, is wasserman develops some software first and offered it for free like Satoshi.

As he dont want this, you cant compare it.
ATM this is just nay saying at the possibility of something happening that hasn't happened.
That's right.  How I know, that jumping down from the 5th floor hurt me? It never happen to me. Learning from the past, searching parallels from other scams or making proper conclusion is just for loosers.

"OPAIR ICO=SCAM!!" is a bs thought with no evidence backing it up and no, lack of certain user requested information doesn't qualify as evidence.
Your thinking is wrong. If wasserman wants money from someone, HE must proof that he doesn't want to scam them, not opposite. But if somebody doesn't want to proof it, it is a clear sign of scam.

So no wonder, that all people scream "scam".

wasserman and kooke keep doing copy and paste
these guy also use fake and stolen username
August 20, 2016, 12:45:37 PM
yes its true, kooke is wasserman, i saw the posting date, they both inactive and recently active only for opair
August 20, 2016, 12:38:30 PM
just gave them both bad trust, to warn others  Angry
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
August 20, 2016, 12:22:59 PM
@YIz sorry my bad, this message go to the person behind these accounts, not you. So, do you really think these people are disconnected between them ? Please answer this

Some of them are probably connected, but I doubt one person owns them all, because there are too many of them, unless he really has a lot of free time.
August 20, 2016, 12:13:36 PM
@YIz sorry my bad, this message go to the person behind these accounts, not you. So, do you really think these people are disconnected between them ? Please answer this
YIz
August 20, 2016, 12:10:33 PM
@kellendil Of course, send me a message with your price and we will try to make an agree.

@YIz, are you kidding me? Please read my message again (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15980011) even look the names of the accounts...use the same structure, all of them use two words like: huge-lobster, scammer-die, future-billions, love-versace, find-scam, like-virgins, singapore-dollar, lovely-bear, ico-profit and so on. So go to another place with your accounts.

Do you really think these people are disconnected between them ? It is so clear.

With my accounts? do you think I am the one behind all of those accounts? alright then, I am probably very bored and support Stratis, as you said.
August 20, 2016, 12:07:34 PM
@kellendil Of course, send me a message with your price and we will try to make an agree.

@YIz, are you kidding me? Please read my message again (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15980011) even look the names of the accounts...use the same structure, all of them use two words like: huge-lobster, scammer-die, future-billions, love-versace, find-scam, like-virgins, singapore-dollar, lovely-bear, ico-profit and so on. So go to another place with your accounts.

Do you really think these people are disconnected between them ? It is so clear.
YIz
August 20, 2016, 11:59:18 AM
@YIz Really this is your super proof? As i said before, i can verify my investment and buy your account if you want to exit but you accuse me of being someone else? Crazy.
At least take the time to investigate as i did, that i found like 20 accounts involved in that lie.

@singaporedollar dont try to lie me, even look the names of the accounts...use the same structure, all of them use two words like: huge-lobster, scammer-die, future-billions, love-versace, find-scam, like-virgins, singapore-dollar, lovely-bear, ico-profit and so on. So go to another place with your accounts. You (the person behind these accounts) must be a scammer.

Super proof? what? I sent this picture because you think you are sherlock holmes and post nonsense. I can post nonsense too and claim it is my "research".
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
August 20, 2016, 11:54:44 AM
August 20, 2016, 11:46:32 AM
@YIz Really this is your super proof? As i said before, i can verify my investment and buy your account if you want to exit but you accuse me of being someone else? Crazy.
At least take the time to investigate as i did, that i found like 20 accounts involved in that lie.

@singaporedollar dont try to lie me, even look the names of the accounts...use the same structure, all of them use two words like: huge-lobster, scammer-die, future-billions, love-versace, find-scam, like-virgins, singapore-dollar, lovely-bear, ico-profit and so on. So go to another place with your accounts. You (the person behind these accounts) must be a scammer.
YIz
August 20, 2016, 11:40:10 AM
Activity: 21
August 20, 2016, 10:18:18 AM
YIz
August 20, 2016, 09:39:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 20, 2016, 09:16:08 AM
Hmmm not that I trust this coin or anything.

But what I have been reading and hearing about you electronicash is that you're another big scammer here  Grin

You have a website named trafficbroker which you used to scam people electronicash?

So you would be the last person to trust on this forum.

My advice to people, use your own brain than following words from other scammers

and you've actually stalked me here? am i that great? i've earn a lot of fans by busting these scammers these days. Smiley
So why don't you tell me why an adult adnetwork owner which was one of the top 10 in the year 2015 doing in bitcointalk.org with yobit signature?

i wouldn't waste my time to adzcoin scam if i am that rich lol

but what i can say is that adzcoin and opair is no different but scam coins. check this proof  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15983803
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
August 20, 2016, 02:53:18 AM
August 20, 2016, 02:43:07 AM
@findscam Your are a joke men. This is so obvious. Another newbie account that was created in the first days of August (as the others). Much coincidence haha. Please delete this troll comments and all their multiple accounts.

I continue with my research and I found another strange thing. All these accounts follow the same pattern. They write in the same hours (chinese, even most of them write on the china local board) and support Stratis (and attack Opair). My conclusion is that it is a Stratis investor fears that the launch of Opair damage his investment.

I deserve a bounty for this investigation haha  Cool. Here you can see some of these users:

findscam
odgaard
altcoinlambo
hugelobster
scammerdie
christjesus911
trilingualme
futurebillions
loveversace
whenbuyhouse
likevirgins
icoprofit
wannaberich
daobadico
singaporedollar
emmarose
lovelybear

You are trapped, i demand an explanation for your actions. By the way, if you basement, kellendil or another that claim be an investor and want to exit, i will be happy to buy your account  Wink

ICO Update

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to [email protected] to request an invitation.

Members: 389
Number of investments: 227
Amount invested: 98.32 BTC

Congrats!!!

Good health to Opair!

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2016, 12:57:56 AM
Ok..I don't know but I think you guys might be right
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2016, 08:21:38 PM
Well I put a fraction of a bitcoin in, as a test, so I may lose it.
 Smiley
I'd like to see some evidence Frank H. Rettig is real. There is not much about him when I googled him.
I've had  very good experience with ICO's. I've always done well, but maybe this one wont. I don't know
Activity: 56
August 19, 2016, 02:29:36 PM
Hmmm not that I trust this coin or anything.

But what I have been reading and hearing about you electronicash is that you're another big scammer here  Grin

You have a website named trafficbroker which you used to scam people electronicash?

So you would be the last person to trust on this forum.

My advice to people, use your own brain than following words from other scammers
Pages:
Jump to: