Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Payzor - Coin with ATMs, SCRYPT PoW+PoS, RARE, Big Bounties! - page 5. (Read 14961 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
you guys have the wallet

didnt launch yet so no wallet yet Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Click here and join us!
Prop 1%
VarDiff
Dedicated Server EU(Amsterdam, ams-ix)
DDos protected
pre-registration open now!
Your coin has been added to the Altcoin launch calendar.

http://altcoinherald.com/xwxg

We'll keep an eye out for developments with your coin!

A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
you guys have the wallet
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 19
Any pools taking up the coin yet?
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
Ticker: PZR
Algorithm : scrypt
Premine : 3% (to cover costs of development and bounties)
Block time : 80 seconds
PoS: 8% per year
Block reward: 50
PoW Time: 10 days
Max coins: 1,5 million

LAUNCH: 24.07.2014 - 2.00 CEST (2 in the morning Berlin EU time)

ticker: https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/690-PZR
Activity: 183
First you stated Lamassu source is closed, then i shown proofs its not - now you spread FUD.

Where did I say that?
Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
Planning to mine this coin, hoping it gets added by some pools by launch.

The guy calling it a shit coin must not look at half the coins launched, this has more going for it than most. Just sayin, look around it's shit city. This is fair launch, pre announced, exchange on launch and an ATM. Not a bad start considering it hasn't even started yet  Undecided
Thanx for your offer Smiley No we do NOT cooperate with Lamassu i stated clearly its open code that we forked [like Bitcoin was forked for other coins].
Please dont spread FUD to mine the coin yourself and profit. Dont like it - dont use it.
First you stated Lamassu source is closed, then i shown proofs its not - now you spread FUD.

Thanx for free bumps of thread tho, keep them coming Smiley
Activity: 183
Updated OP with proof of Lamassu accepting us to fork the code:

yeah that's proof of nothing especially with all the grammar errors like no ' on the words that are exactly like the writing on the rest of the OP so my guess is you wrote it. and then there's that tampon dispenser. and you want 300,000 coins with 50 block reward. um yeah, pass.

The grammar doesn't even matter. As the email states: THE CODE IS PUBLIC DOMAIN. Nobody needs permission to use it. Nobody needs to ask Lamassu. You can do whatever you want with the code, with zero restrictions. That's what public domain means.

Also, the original claim that Payzor is trying to "prove" is that Lamassu is going to sell Payzor's version of the code.

We`ve already contacted Lamassu to speak with them about implementation of code without giving it away as Open Source - we do not want other altocoins to just copy what we prepared.

Note in the email that Lamassu is not "pursuing software reselling agreements."

Payzor is trying to subtly imply that they are partnering with Lamassu, or that they have received the company's blessing in hopes of making the Payzor coin seem like it has backing by those in the industry. They do not. They bought an ATM, modified public domain code, and are now using shady marketing tactics to sell the coin (also see the logo contest where payzor claims to be the first coin with an ATM).

STOP SUPPORTING SHITCOINS WITH SHADY DEVS AND NO FUTURE. TAKE A STAND FOR CRYPTO AND BOYCOTT SHIT LIKE THIS. DON'T TRADE IT. DON'T MINE IT. IGNORE IT. We don't need another shitty clone coin. We don't need most of the coins we already have. If the community stands up and refuses to participate in bullshit coins, they will eventually go away. But, it's up to you to make it happen.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
LoL at this team of haters. Guy does big thing code-Wise and you attaché him For no reason
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

yeah that's proof of nothing especially with all the grammar errors like no ' on the words that are exactly like the writing on the rest of the OP so my guess is you wrote it. and then there's that tampon dispenser. and you want 300,000 coins with 50 block reward. um yeah, pass.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Think it will be today?  Grin
We are almost ready to launch Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos

nice. seems all proofs are here.