Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Payzor - Coin with ATMs, SCRYPT PoW+PoS, RARE, Big Bounties! - page 6. (Read 14961 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
3% is a pretty big premine, but this is something different so I guess I can stick around and see what happens. Interesting choice of algo, why Scrypt? Do you own some big ASICs dev?

There was voting in the thread and most votes got scrypt. So if peopel want to mine scrypt - then that is what im brining Smiley Also it seems its good idea - not many scrypt coins lately

I didn't find this until after the vote... but I am super glad it is scrypt! Smiley  I can't wait until it is time to mine! Smiley  5 more days??!? Sad  I don't know if I can wait that long! Smiley

Yep around five. Now just waiting for logo to make wallets Wink

I thought you already had a logo?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
3% is a pretty big premine, but this is something different so I guess I can stick around and see what happens. Interesting choice of algo, why Scrypt? Do you own some big ASICs dev?

There was voting in the thread and most votes got scrypt. So if peopel want to mine scrypt - then that is what im brining Smiley Also it seems its good idea - not many scrypt coins lately

I didn't find this until after the vote... but I am super glad it is scrypt! Smiley  I can't wait until it is time to mine! Smiley  5 more days??!? Sad  I don't know if I can wait that long! Smiley

Yep around five. Now just waiting for logo to make wallets Wink

There was voting in the thread and most votes got scrypt. So if people want to mine scrypt - then that is what im brining Smiley Also it seems its good idea - not many scrypt coins lately
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
coi with atms never heard of it but hearing first time in this thread, that a new idea and if it will be successful that will be a good for the coin so as to make the whole.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
What the hell is that picture?

this is Lamassu ATM proof.
one more here:

*clicks back button on browser*
Activity: 400
Merit: 105
Can I claim the English translation?
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
I was leery at first, then I saw the post note and that sold me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
I can't wait to start mining this! Smiley  I hope it is as awesome as it sounds! Smiley

yep i will mine this too when it launches, thats what my scrypt miners are for ^^
I can't wait to start mining this! Smiley  I hope it is as awesome as it sounds! Smiley
script please!

Scrypt won.
OP updated. Logo and explorer bounties taken - claim others.

Bittrex will be available on launch.
Activity: 995
Activity: 995
@dev
You said 'use', but now what you are supplying is just 'exchanging', we can not use your coin to buy anything.
Merchants are necessary !

Oh we will pay to get on coinpayments.net and add merchants. Thats for sure.
Just im willing to listen for 24h more about algos of people preferance. If there will be no more votes i will choose from what was written here Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
@dev
You said 'use', but now what you are supplying is just 'exchanging', we can not use your coin to buy anything.
Merchants are necessary !
So in the title the coin has atms but in reality it has not even decided on an algo

3% premine , oh yeah.

Why not 33%?

And , in this days such a crappy picture is your proof? When 50% of the phones have a 5MP camera?

3% premine is low for this. I cant imagine anybody going no IPO on such project.

If you knew anything.. The algo doesnt matter for what ATM does - what matters is integration with exchange.
The coin on the algo i can finish within less than 24h.

Picture is not that great because my studio is very dark but that doesnt really matter. This is no IPO, you cannot loose here a penny.

But of course you can.
You can buy this coin while you dump your premine and get useless coins.
I can mine this coin which can turn down to 0 satoshi instead of mining something else. (wasted power).

Now to the atm -algo.

You have no working coin at the moment you have a picture of a supposed atm.
I can claim that i have a skyscraper on my land (i have the land but not the construction) just like you.

If i dont make the coin real and working.. you do not pay me anythign nor mine anything. So if what you say is true - then you wont spend a second mining non-existant coin.
Since i want coin to be of use i wanted to hear what algo people prefer. Is that really something bad?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
So in the title the coin has atms but in reality it has not even decided on an algo

3% premine , oh yeah.

Why not 33%?

And , in this days such a crappy picture is your proof? When 50% of the phones have a 5MP camera?

3% premine is low for this. I cant imagine anybody going no IPO on such project.

If you knew anything.. The algo doesnt matter for what ATM does - what matters is integration with exchange.

Picture is not that great because my studio is very dark but that doesnt really matter. This is no IPO, you cannot loose here a penny.

But of course you can.
You can buy this coin while you dump your premine and get useless coins.
I can mine this coin which can turn down to 0 satoshi instead of mining something else. (wasted power).

Now to the atm -algo.

You have no working coin at the moment you have a picture of a supposed atm.
I can claim that i have a skyscraper on my land (i have the land but not the construction) just like you.

3% premine , oh yeah.

Why not 33%?

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

3% premine , oh yeah.

Why not 33%?

Pages:
Jump to: