Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE - ANN] PYCOIN - Decentralized Privacy Platform for Secure Smart Contracts - page 3. (Read 2904 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Signature stashes are not updated. If the project is canceled, say it. Let's not waste time.
Their site is a copy of denaro.io website which was a scam! Throw out that signature and forget about them, that is my advice for you.
This is bad news. Taking into account that this thread is not active. You information seems to have some ground.
The scheme is the same as it was in denaro.io. Fake bar on the site shows the raised funds, newbie moderator in thread, the copy of the previous site. and if you will learn deeper you can find more re flags. I think they have many copies, not only this. i found this thread accidently and passing by, and of course advise everyone do the same.
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
good projects are very exciting awaiting good news from the luck of this promising project
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
This has a good chance to revolutionize the space. It has functionality, ease of access, scalability and adaptability.

What other activity and joining of which important crypto events did team accoplished?
it seems that this project deserves to be developed let us support this project until the success of the project as well as the team is also profitable and hope the success will be achieved by this project.

I hope that many who support this project so that the fore easier to achieve success because projects have a concept and also a great goal.
we'll see for the future if the team is always promoting the vigorous project will surely many participants and investors who support this project.success is always this project.
We should give a lot of support for this project, a project that brought a very nice concept.
I really hope the team will manage the project very well, so that this project is successful.
they are definitely going to do something that is best for this project, because it is unfortunate if this project is not managed properly. because I believe that this project could be successful and give satisfactory results.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
pls make discord soon, its useful to post information, i like this project Cheesy
Activity: 700
This has a good chance to revolutionize the space. It has functionality, ease of access, scalability and adaptability.

What other activity and joining of which important crypto events did team accoplished?
it seems that this project deserves to be developed let us support this project until the success of the project as well as the team is also profitable and hope the success will be achieved by this project.

I hope that many who support this project so that the fore easier to achieve success because projects have a concept and also a great goal.
we'll see for the future if the team is always promoting the vigorous project will surely many participants and investors who support this project.success is always this project.
We should give a lot of support for this project, a project that brought a very nice concept.
I really hope the team will manage the project very well, so that this project is successful.
Activity: 581

Activity: 490

Signature stashes are not updated. If the project is canceled, say it. Let's not waste time.
Their site is a copy of denaro.io website which was a scam! Throw out that signature and forget about them, that is my advice for you.
This is bad news. Taking into account that this thread is not active. You information seems to have some ground.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Merit: 12
Is there any updates on the PYCOIN project. The idea look nice but I see now activity here and no information in this thread... Is the project active now? Any updates soon?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
@Frank.N.Stein please look up our roadmap at pycoin.io

@xda-developer  our answers to your queries:

1.Why Devs have hided behind Pictures? 

Ans: No one is hiding. Some of us are public figures and others are not for strategic and tactical reasons. Those with public profiles are having linkedin links.

2. Does this project has 5 team members only?

Ans: No we are having 17 members now. 5 guys are core developers.

3. As I understand from WhitePaper it is not token, but I dont find any Wallets - could you explain this?

We are issuing ERC20 tokens now which will be exchanged with mainnet tokens later in 2019. Wallets will be developed soon. Please refer to our roadmap at pycoin.io

@albermaze  yes implementing zkSTARK will provide protection against future theoretical threat of quantum computers for blockchain and decentralized platforms.

@crealmaster  the project is very much alive. But we devs could not find time to respond here.

@No we have not created any other thread. We just concentrated on our Pycoin Telegram Chat group.

@bandar yes the project is alive and kicking.

@bircoin our project won't fail. Big investors with deep understanding about future of cryptos and decentralized internet are showing interests and serious discussions are underway in three continents.

@kamiyama so far we just neglected ANN thread as we were not aware of importance of bitcointalk/ANN threads.  But now we are back now and we will be actively engaging here with community members.

@Monkey1 I am gonna ask Max on this and then get back to you soon.

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Please relax man. No Pycoin ICO has not started yet. Only PreICO bonus is going on.
No eth being transferred those are being exchanged for btc as part of our treasury management policy to preserve purchasing power in the light of extreme volatility and downward pressures in crypto prices. Some Eth are transferred to other wallets for reducing risks. Plz follow up with my comments in this regard on our Pycoin Telegram Chat Group.

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I see the little eth this ICO has gathered on its eth account has already been sent to various other eth wallets.  Can you give an explanation for this? Undecided

https://www.etherchain.org/account/efd266bbbca52f975a5dc39df50fbe1f8afc7eeb I see you have 3.3 eth left on this account which is about $2k now...

It's not a good sign if the dev of an ICO doesn't show up anymore.  It's even a worse sign if hardly any eth is raised.  It's a major red flag if the little eth that is raised is immediately transferd to various other accounts.  Please provide a decent explanation.  You are on a blink of being called a scam ico here and when that happens, I can assure you it's the end of this ico.  There will be scam written in major capitals all over this place every post or two.

Get your act together and start explaining asap.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
The Pycoin Onepager is translated into Russian! You can download it using this link. In case you have any questions or notes on translation please post it here or PM me.
Activity: 742
Activity: 532
Presale Starting May 1st
The project did not get much demand. It hurts me to see such projects fail.
Pages:
Jump to: