Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE - ANN] PYCOIN - Decentralized Privacy Platform for Secure Smart Contracts - page 4. (Read 2904 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Is this ico still alive? I see you raised 39eth so far...
Today is the last day of PRE-ICO (the second phase). ICO dates = (Start date: 24th March 201, End date: 30th March 2018)
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Is this ico still alive? I see you raised 39eth so far...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
with what coin  will be the  PYCOIN main competition in the market. with what communities we are going to unite promoting this coin PYCOIN  and with what coin  we have a tough struggle for resources in the market.
Maybe with Civic or Remme? Both of them work with privacy by their own side. Or Pycoin has some key features?
No man, as I know it is totally different business models with the totally different products. Only one common thing among this projects, word - Privacy Smiley
Ok ok, maybe i am wrong...Why this thread so quiet? Project dead?
Seems like that, maybe they created another thread, i don't know. Or perhaps they decided to move their ICO to the late date.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
with what coin  will be the  PYCOIN main competition in the market. with what communities we are going to unite promoting this coin PYCOIN  and with what coin  we have a tough struggle for resources in the market.
Maybe with Civic or Remme? Both of them work with privacy by their own side. Or Pycoin has some key features?
No man, as I know it is totally different business models with the totally different products. Only one common thing among this projects, word - Privacy Smiley
Ok ok, maybe i am wrong...Why this thread so quiet? Project dead?
Activity: 82
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
blake2b algorithm is pretty good. I wonder will there be a mining process. There is not much people who talk about this project but if there is a good hype, I think it can be popular.
I think hype in our hands. We can work on it, spread information about project on the whole Internet
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
blake2b algorithm is pretty good. I wonder will there be a mining process. There is not much people who talk about this project but if there is a good hype, I think it can be popular.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
Experienced English to Japanese Translator
PYCOIN One-Pager in Japanese is ready!
You can see PYCOIN's overview of in Japanese now!
Activity: 392
Pre-annoncement, but where is announcement? As I understand ICO has been started already. You pre-Ann thread luck very unprofessional. Idea is very good, but it just idea and I afraid that it will be very hard to develop this project.
Activity: 35
Cool project, the bonuses are pretty big! 30-80% bonus in first ico phase.

The website deff needs some work on it. Also buying token process its a bit odd. Buy tokens and email support with proof. Will follow project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
You mean that introduction of zero-knowledge protocol ZK-STARK in your platform will provide protection against future theoretical threat of quantum computurs for blockchains?
PYCOIN ANN+Bounty thread is translated into Russian! You are welcome to discuss the project in Russian. Use this link

Activity: 134
Merit: 1
Experienced English to Japanese Translator
PYCOIN ANN+Bounty thread in JAPANESE is ready!
You can discuss PYCOIN in Japanese in the thread above.
PYCOIN ANN+Bounty thread is translated into Russian! You are welcome to discuss the project in Russian. Use this link

Activity: 49
waooo!!!!! this is a nice and interesting project PYCOIN. a decentralized reliable platform for SSC. 'Secure Smart Contracts' I Love these
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
So many things are missing in this Ann thread 1st page, less information about the project which I think isn't good at all. Can the team members of your project be known? Thanks
Activity: 392
Hello Dev

The website is bold. It looks like it is whitepaper only....
1. Why Devs have hided behind Pictures?
2. Does this project has 5 team members only?
3. As I understand from WhitePaper it is not token, but I dont find any Wallets - could you explain this?
Activity: 47
You guys are free to translate into any language you want as long as you make sure the essence and central message of Pycoin here don't get lost in translation.

Alright, then reserve Russian translation. As soon as bounty campaigne starts ofc. Hope I won't miss it :<
Pages:
Jump to: