Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] RAY - The Worlds First Project of Privacy and DApps - page 2. (Read 887 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 1
Do you guys accept stable coins like USDC or USDT? Or just BTC, ETH for donation.
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
In which exchange you prefer to be added on? You should think about this.

At least Admin should think about Uniswap. That will be great if RAY added on Uniswap.
Activity: 159
In which exchange you prefer to be added on? You should think about this.
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
How RAY do ensures of security in its system?

We are having RAY professionally reviewed to assess any potential vulnerabilities, as well as our main focus being on that our private transactions cannot be reverse engineered and such. As for that it's looking well so far, and this is our top priority by far.
copper member
Can I have the information of the developers? Linkedin profile,.. etc.

Hi there, we're currently keeping our identities private as it would conflict with our current company, we plan to be public once we're able to have RAY be our full time project.
Activity: 6
Can I have the information of the developers? Linkedin profile,.. etc.
Activity: 50
How RAY do ensures of security in its system?
Activity: 121
Is the price per RAY decided? What is the price for 1 RAY?
Activity: 148
Merit: 2
I would like to go with 100 USD for 6000 ray how would it be possible, how will I receive the ray ?

PLEASE READ OUR TLDR AT THE BOTTOM!

TLDR:

We've had some questions in our PM's about various functionalities and feel that this should help explain our purpose.

Is RAY Fee-less?

Yes RAY is going to be fee-less, as well as have private transactions.

Will balances be viewable?

No, account balances will be private similar to Monero

What makes this different from Monero?

This is planned to expand on what Monero provides by allowing data to be transferred within smart contracts similar to how Etheruem has many use cases outside of a currency transaction.

We hope to truly change the standard for Crypto capabilities.

Our Donation Addresses for Early Ray (Please PM us beforehand so we can confirm the sending address) -
BTC - bc1qdd2q786tf8lx8escp44qrhz9pur2h59u5qdgrp
ETH - 0xb0E052d37E2a78841700AEdA8590060C737bD0b8
NANO - nano_3cf4htbru1t5s7amdgpb3hkrek7ct18fjpypbfpg6yseo7bdgczknfmuja3z

I want to get also some RAY.Let me know if you know how can I buy RAY.
Activity: 148
How can I invest in RAY?
Does RAY look similar to Monero? am I correct? If not, what's the difference?

This is planned to expand on what Monero provides by allowing data to be transferred within smart contracts similar to how Etheruem has many use cases outside of a currency transaction.

Source: OP
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
Does RAY look similar to Monero? am I correct? If not, what's the difference?
copper member
From the whitepaper, the total RAY will be 33,554,432. Though we may have to wait for the confirmation.

Yes, that's our current total currency. We feel that this is an appropriate amount, as to not have it too rare and such.
Activity: 159
What will be the total RAY? I mean the max supply.

From the whitepaper, the total RAY will be 33,554,432. Though we may have to wait for the confirmation.
Activity: 207
What will be the total RAY? I mean the max supply.
Activity: 121
Any date decided to release RAY currency? We know it's still in development.
copper member
I clicked the donation list link and it says 403 error. I think op should check the link.

Hi there, we've fixed that. Thank you for pointing that out!
I clicked the donation list link and it says 403 error. I think op should check the link.
copper member
I liked the fact that transaction fees are free for all. Today in the market we faced this problem very often particularly when it comes to bitcoin.

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words! We're very happy that we're able to be fee-less as bitcoin and other currencies have gotten out of hand with this problem.
copper member
What is the website link of your project? I couldn't find any. Do you have a date for pre-sale?

Hi there! This is our current platform for the project, although we plan on releasing our own site eventually.

As for pre-sale, it's currently open! Any donations, though certainly not required, are greatly appreciated and will be appropriately given Ray when the nodes are open!
Pages:
Jump to: