Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] RAY - The Worlds First Project of Privacy and DApps - page 3. (Read 887 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 5
I liked the fact that transaction fees are free for all. Today in the market we faced this problem very often particularly when it comes to bitcoin.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
What is the website link of your project? I couldn't find any. Do you have a date for pre-sale?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The whitepaper looks like a great start! Looking forward to more developments, this will be better than any currency when it comes out
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
your project has good potentials.I want to be part of your project.Can I donate litecoin?
copper member
Activity: 36
How can I donate?

Hi Bushadamfus! Simply PM us the wallet and currency you're sending from to donate and be added to the list.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
PLEASE READ OUR TLDR AT THE BOTTOM!

TLDR:

We've had some questions in our PM's about various functionalities and feel that this should help explain our purpose.

Is RAY Fee-less?

Yes RAY is going to be fee-less, as well as have private transactions.

Will balances be viewable?

No, account balances will be private similar to Monero

What makes this different from Monero?

This is planned to expand on what Monero provides by allowing data to be transferred within smart contracts similar to how Etheruem has many use cases outside of a currency transaction.

We hope to truly change the standard for Crypto capabilities.

Our Donation Addresses for Early Ray (Please PM us beforehand so we can confirm the sending address) -
BTC - bc1qdd2q786tf8lx8escp44qrhz9pur2h59u5qdgrp
ETH - 0xb0E052d37E2a78841700AEdA8590060C737bD0b8
NANO - nano_3cf4htbru1t5s7amdgpb3hkrek7ct18fjpypbfpg6yseo7bdgczknfmuja3z

Donation List - https://pastebin.com/pYXTDZHs

Whitepaper - https://www.docdroid.net/NdhrA5u/newwp-copy-pdf

How can I donate?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I really liked your project.I would like to know more about your project.Do you have whitepaper?
copper member
Hi everyone, while we're currently working on our tests to release Ray soon, we've decided to release a preliminary whitepaper to explain the function of our currency! https://www.docdroid.net/NdhrA5u/newwp-copy-pdf
copper member
Would you mind having a public donations list? Makes it easier to view so others can audit.

We've added a donations list at the bottom of our original post.
copper member
How long is this sale 50 USD - 3000 RAY ? 100 USD - 6000 RAY

The rate is the same and the donations will be open until we've reached our funding cap or until our nodes are live. If there are non-reserved Ray, the excess will simply be burned.
copper member
How would data transfer be possible if there aren't fees? I'm trying to understand this on a technical perspective

The data-transfer is possible due to the individual ledgers being updated and verifying tx data through the independent distributed ledgers which each account has that is linked.

Essentially, this is doable as the data that is required to be synchronized and the data that is updated with each transaction is efficient and does not burden the nodes.
How would data transfer be possible if there aren't fees? I'm trying to understand this on a technical perspective
copper member
I would like to go with 100 USD for 6000 ray how would it be possible, how will I receive the ray ?

Hi yam1231, our distribution method is to have the RAY sent to an address of your choosing once our platform is fully launched! This is intended for early contributors to help development and take an early stake in RAY.
copper member
Hi everyone, thank you for your support and interest so far for our project, it truly means a lot! It's Laith and I'm announcing that we've added an important FAQ as we've received some questions about exactly what our currency and platform will be capable of.

We hope this helps!

We also plan to have some exciting news regarding technical developments in the next few days!
Activity: 10
Do you guys have plans for exchanges?
Would you mind having a public donations list? Makes it easier to view so others can audit.
copper member
Hi coinexplorer!

That would be equal to 3000 RAY.
Activity: 5
Very nice looking project, I'm happy I found this early. How much Ray would $50 give?
copper member
Sounds an exciting project - I would like to donate.

When I try to PM, it says: "User 'RayCurrencyTeam' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."

There's a setting to allow this, if you'd like me to send you a PM before I can get promoted from being a newbie: Profile > Personal Message Options > Allow newbies to send you PMs. Smiley

Many thanks

Hi there, thank you for the kind words!

I was not aware about that, thank you for pointing that out and I've gone ahead and changed the setting.
copper member
Nice update to see, all the new projects are dex but this is very unique, I can take the spanish translation bounty if that's available  Wink

I take also take Portuguese translation if available.

Devs, is there a date yet on the whitepaper? I plan to contribute more after it comes out

We've dmed you both about the translations! As for the whitepaper, we're mostly finished with it so it should be in the next 2 weeks! Current set date is March 8th
Pages:
Jump to: