Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] RecoveryCoin - ECDSA-based cryptocurrency with fair mining - page 2. (Read 3052 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
youre write
in launch coin and create coin is expected in September 2017.
but this now month january youre open ico selling, collect bitcoin investor and without escrow because coin still not ready

All smartass traders, including you are welcome to get off this thread at once.

You have another thing coming bitalchemists Grin or should I say Triswardhani, loljosh, mintodev, templar77, Carlos RT Ferguson, nite69, Thewolfofcrypto Wink

You ain't fooling anyone Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Any bounty available or to be announced? I would like to translate ann to spanish.

Please private message.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Any bounty available or to be announced? I would like to translate ann to spanish.
youre write
but this now month january youre open ico selling, collect bitcoin investor and without escrow because coin still not ready

All smartass traders, including you are welcome to get off this thread at once.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
youre write
Its just not possible what you are trying to do.

To crack a private key with brute force will make millions of years even on Bitcoin ASICs.

This wont achieve anything except wasted electricity.

It's not the purpose of this coin, please read the website at www.recoverycoin.info and the whitepaper. Also, without incentive there's no effort.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Its just not possible what you are trying to do.

To crack a private key with brute force will make millions of years even on Bitcoin ASICs.

This wont achieve anything except wasted electricity.
Address generator and ECDSA hash demonstration now available on github: https://github.com/bit-alchemists/RecoveryCoin

For any help on how to build and run, or if you have any question about the code or the architecture please ask in this thread and you will be answered. Also we would appreciate your insights and comments. Why use PoW addresses? Harder to crack, saves space on the blockchain and keeps the coin away from mass trading. Also, while generating the address the targets may be hit (rewards are generated at transaction level and not at block level).
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
Put this to good use to recover coins from ICO scams. Any recovered BTC should be donated to the foundation. Grin
If you cant even explain what your doing and why your doing it and how it helps ect in more then a few sentences you don't deserve my time.

Good bye.

An explanation was already given, assuming that you have general knowledge of cryptocurrency technology.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
If you cant even explain what your doing and why your doing it and how it helps ect in more then a few sentences you don't deserve my time.

Good bye.
Dear everyone,
Since this is an opensource project, and after reading your comments we have decided to change the direction a little bit.
The targets will not be e full Bitcoin public keys, but only their 8 leftmost bytes. So nothing will be robbed.
RecoveryCoin will have its value from indicating the strength of Bitcoin's keys against the potential network power, with probabilistic calculations.
Thank you very much for replying to this thread, however harshly.   Kiss

Then what's the point. I don't get why you would want the first 8 bytes? What can you do with that?

You can measure how probable it is to crack a Bitcoin address. This is similar to "shares" in pooled mining.

But how does that make money for you or anyone else unless you take the btc in the address.

You serve the Bitcoin community by telling them when they have to switch to a bigger key size. So without RecoveryCoin, BTC holders might be at risk some day.

Still not following. Spell it out for me please.

Please be more specific.
Dear everyone,
Since this is an opensource project, and after reading your comments we have decided to change the direction a little bit.
The targets will not be e full Bitcoin public keys, but only their 8 leftmost bytes. So nothing will be robbed.
RecoveryCoin will have its value from indicating the strength of Bitcoin's keys against the potential network power, with probabilistic calculations.

Then what's the point. I don't get why you would want the first 8 bytes? What can you do with that?

You can measure how probable it is to crack a Bitcoin address. This is similar to "shares" in pooled mining.

But how does that make money for you or anyone else unless you take the btc in the address.

You serve the Bitcoin community by telling them when they have to switch to a bigger key size. So without RecoveryCoin, BTC holders might be at risk some day.

Still not following. Spell it out for me please.
Dear everyone,

Big changes are coming and Im prepared fro them. U will invest 300 million dollars in ecdsa attacks and will be rewarded with a small payment coming from a private key retrieved from btc address u control, but don't hope to see more payments coming in because the sending address will be vanished by greedy sharks and brave scavengers.

Rubbish.
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
Dear everyone,

Big changes are coming and Im prepared fro them. U will invest 300 million dollars in ecdsa attacks and will be rewarded with a small payment coming from a private key retrieved from btc address u control, but don't hope to see more payments coming in because the sending address will be vanished by greedy sharks and brave scavengers.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Dear everyone,
The targets will not be the full Bitcoin public keys, but only their 8 leftmost bytes. So nothing will be robbed.

well thats a bit better, im coming to realize this might be interesting in my head, as i also take part in the LBC,  but on paper (and to other people)  probably really is a terrible idea :/

i await seeing how this evolves
Dear everyone,

Dear everyone,

Dear everyone,

Dear everyone,

Pages:
Jump to: