Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] RecoveryCoin - ECDSA-based cryptocurrency with fair mining - page 3. (Read 3052 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Dear everyone,
Since this is an opensource project, and after reading your comments we have decided to change the direction a little bit.
The targets will not be the full Bitcoin public keys, but only their 8 leftmost bytes. So nothing will be robbed.
RecoveryCoin will have its value from indicating the strength of Bitcoin's keys against the potential network power, with probabilistic calculations.
Thank you very much for replying to this thread, however harshly.   Kiss
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
These are my favourite ICOs. Send me money to this bitcoin address and I send you back some shitcoins X1000. Is Lino Marshall the trusted escrow which owns the BTC address?

See the name? Recovery means the dude is looking to recover from loss on a dumb trade and may need money to settle down. Its clearer than ever that he came up with this name after holding a thought about possible recovery from predicament.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Proof of Robbery POR

proof of attack, rob money from ppls, Instead of that why not use your high programming skills to make new unique coin from scratch with new algo, maybe this coin will be the next zerocash, dash, eth , monero.......
Sad to see some gifted persons waste their skills in nosense things.

I like that! POR!

This dev wants to rob everyone. ICO participants, early miners, early holders. Fuck him.

Anyone who supports this scam on top of a robbery is filth.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
Recoverycoin hits one of Satoshi's account , he gets furious , dumps all his coins till zero value and everyone's happy . Science fiction scenario , i should write a script about that .
Activity: 299
Merit: 271
Proof of Robbery POR

proof of attack, rob money from ppls, Instead of that why not use your high programming skills to make new unique coin from scratch with new algo, maybe this coin will be the next zerocash, dash, eth , monero.......
Sad to see some gifted persons waste their skills in nosense things.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
These are my favourite ICOs. Send me money to this bitcoin address and I send you back some shitcoins X1000. Is Lino Marshall the trusted escrow which owns the BTC address?

haha, ya for me ill be participating with what i have in hardware, once it hits exchange if it still looks good by then ill be buying in some maybe ;p

theres just a bit too much, "give me money" nowadays, better to own hardware to mine and take your risk there ;p

You are totaly wrong if you think that BTC from first 100,000
blocks are "abandoned"   Smiley

oo, you have peaked my interest, now im looking deeper into that haha, thx! Cheesy 
it stands to reason some of those addresses could be early believers that are in "ultimate HODL-Mode"
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
I'm ready to mine Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
You are totaly wrong if you think that BTC from first 100,000
blocks are "abandoned"   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Is there a mining method other than Amazon EC2 F1?

CPU, GPU, FPGA or ASIC
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
I like the sound of this, cant wait to mine some  Grin
legendary
You want to do an ico to raise money to rob people of their btc, do I understand this correctly?

ya haha its kinda hard to say WHAT they even need money for ;p

i am down for "Proof of Attack - Earn REC for only attempting to recover Bitcoin addresses"  -- but i still dont see why they will need funding to setup a server for people like at vanitypool where stuff can be posted for people to crack at. seems like that could be done out of pocket, maybe add a 1% fee to the "EDSCA Pool".
course on that note, we already have an open non profit at http://lbc.cryptoguru.org:5000/about that is as i understand it basically an "EDSCA Pool"  (tho not set up for incentives as this maybe could be)

idk, time will tell ;p

But they want to do more then attempt, they want to clean the address out. Correct?

the LBC collider? ya the funds will be claimed, AFAIK, yes. We only work on the "puzzle transaction" there tho, not a free market or service, like this could be

You want to do an ico to raise money to rob people of their btc, do I understand this correctly?

i am down for "Proof of Attack - Earn REC for only attempting to recover Bitcoin addresses"  -- but i still dont see why they will need funding to setup a server for people like at vanitypool where stuff can be posted for people to crack at. seems like that could be done out of pocket, maybe add a 1% fee to the "EDSCA Pool".
course on that note, we already have an open non profit at http://lbc.cryptoguru.org:5000/about that is as i understand it basically an "EDSCA Pool"  (tho not set up for incentives as this maybe could be)

idk, time will tell ;p

1. We don't need the funds.
2. This pool you've shown is not decentralized, and it is not a cryptocurrency.

ya its not decentralized nor a cryptocurrency, true.

Wrong.

So then why?

my guess is they just want some financial comp for their idea and setting it up (what it seems like). Unfortunately most wont pay for an IDEA, but the service they might

Actually we would prefer to have no funds raised, and to start the blockchain in a completely neutral state.

ooo, now THAT i like! Cheesy truth be told a good service, even just one thats fun for a while that EVERYONE can participate in some way, MAKES money, so there is not always need to raise funds, a good service like this could definitally end up profitable if you manage it right like Nicehash but for bruteforcing BTC addys, and maybe even other algos offered in future? Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Is there a mining method other than Amazon EC2 F1?
Activity: 1008
Great concept, I am looking to add this to http://icocountdown.com

Could the developer team please contact me? Thank you.

Email: [email protected]
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CrowdWiz
wow is it possible? or a scam coin. Brutal force is very hard concept.

idk, time will tell ;p

But they want to do more then attempt, they want to clean the address out. Correct?

the LBC collider? ya the funds will be claimed, AFAIK, yes. We only work on the "puzzle transaction" there tho, not a free market or service, like this could be

idk, time will tell ;p

Wrong.

So then why?

my guess is they just want some financial comp for their idea and setting it up (what it seems like). Unfortunately most wont pay for an IDEA, but the service they might

Actually we would prefer to have no funds raised, and to start the blockchain in a completely neutral state.
legendary

idk, time will tell ;p

idk, time will tell ;p

Wrong.

So then why?

Wrong.

So then why?

Still waiting.

idk, time will tell ;p

Wrong.

So then why?
Pages:
Jump to: