Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN] SilverCoin (SVC) | Bounty Program | 10 Point Roadmap - page 7. (Read 10062 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

we are releasing in full detail starting Jan. 23.

What?!
That doesn't include the whitepaper??
I'd like to see what proof of change is.. Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
what is youre use develop youre coin
use NXT asset, addor asset, or maidsafe coin asset
because in youre thread in picture youre write about maidsafe, nxt and addor
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
ICO Q1 in 2017 , but what month and date ?
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
What a load of crap. I can earn from day one with this coin ? How !!!???
Gamify ? What I can play games for coin !? What does this even mean ? In think you just saying random crap that makes no sense and mashing ot all together and calling it an Ann.

Explain this shit. Right now !!

When you join SilverCoin… you join our affiliate plan automatically. Now if you choose to share
your affiliate link with someone and that someone joins SilverCoin then you’ll earn coins.
It costs nothing to join and you can start right away.

SilverCoin is a game in its style, objectives, levels of advancement and direction of purpose.
Also because you can monitor your impressions, clicks, sign ups, sub-affiliates etc… all while you
accumulate coins and build partnerships on your way to achieving the goal of the game.

But SilverCoin is NOT a video game as we understand video games.
This is real world…. with real world consequences.

Oh ok so it's just referrals. You are trying to market thst to me as a game ? Seriously ? This has been around for a long time this time its just with altcoin. I am bad at getting referrals anyway. Sad

Thank you for the reply. Glad to see you active. Please remain so.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

some aspects of your plan look interesting,

but i still don't see how a 10% ICO,
followed by giving away 89% (with 25% of that going to dev fund) will expect to maintain price.

although i expect ICO participants will naturally earn more in regular payouts?

Check out FAQ #5. That may help explain things better.
http://silvercoin.io/faq/

The 25% going to the Dev fund is part of the level II SilverPlan membership structure, but that is completely optional.

100% of the 89m coins will be distributed via the level I affiliate plan. Nothing goes to the Dev fund from this.

when is the project available for ICO launching? I'm waiting for this event. Dev needs to say more about marketing plans to connect with many investors. I like this project and follow your actions .

Damn kiddos. Did u read what he just posted? 25% will flow to his pockets, this is an absurd move. Buy a pile of wooden chips and stick all 20 of them up ur ass, this is most practical way to display ur readiness for getting screwed.

To recap...

89m coins paid out to affiliates and only affiliates.
10m for ICO.
1m for project reserve, Dev’s bonus and bounty program.

Now SilverPLAN level II access (completely optional) does require a small fee (1/10 of the affiliate payout) to join.
And those fees are collected and paid out as follows…

25% to coin holders
25% to affiliates
25% to community contests
25% to project development

Again… level 2 is completely optional and it has nothing to do with initial coin distribution.

Does this explain things better?

Will you use escrow to hold the ICO bitcoins and the 1m for project reserve?

Yes, we will be using an escrow for the ICO.
But we do not have plans to escrow the 1m at this time.

bounties looks pretty goods!

Thank you.
The details for the 'ICO AD Bounty' will be released tomorrow.
That one should really be interesting to some people here.

Please let us know what you think when it comes out.
And of course, you just earned a bounty for that reply.

Activity: 686

bounties looks pretty goods!
Community Approved Roadmaps

This image is the first of the 10 Roadmap elements (see Roadmap overview in OP) that we will be releasing over the next few days.

Each element will contain the details of what we are planning to do in each case.
Our hope is that you’ll let us know what you think. Every thought and point of view is important to us.

Do you have any thoughts, ideas or concerns to share?

Hi
All of those staff are petty tough to achieve! I mean the fuel you will needed for implemention.
Don't know how much people already working with the project? Anyway if you did able handle all of those part for a certain period of time, good outcome will be visible!

Thanks!

Thanks eye4bd,

All those items should not be a problem to get implemented with minimal staff.
The speed and quality will depend on the ICO but this project will move ahead regardless.

Good job on earning the first 2 bounties for the image embeds by the way.
There will be a few more to grab over the next couple days.

The bounty amounts will be released tomorrow.
Bounty Program
Activity: 658
Merit: 124

followed by giving away 89% (with 25% of that going to dev fund) will expect to maintain price.

The 25% going to the Dev fund is part of the level II SilverPlan membership structure, but that is completely optional.

100% of the 89m coins will be distributed via the level I affiliate plan. Nothing goes to the Dev fund from this.

when is the project available for ICO launching? I'm waiting for this event. Dev needs to say more about marketing plans to connect with many investors. I like this project and follow your actions .

Damn kiddos. Did u read what he just posted? 25% will flow to his pockets, this is an absurd move. Buy a pile of wooden chips and stick all 20 of them up ur ass, this is most practical way to display ur readiness for getting screwed.

To recap...

10m for ICO.

Now SilverPLAN level II access (completely optional) does require a small fee (1/10 of the affiliate payout) to join.

25% to coin holders
25% to affiliates

Again… level 2 is completely optional and it has nothing to do with initial coin distribution.

He has no idea what that is. If he wanted to get an escrow he would contact someone providing escrow services. Do u see posts by an escrow dude in this thread, u stupid ass?
Activity: 812

This image is the first of the 10 Roadmap elements (see Roadmap overview in OP) that we will be releasing over the next few days.

Each element will contain the details of what we are planning to do in each case.
Our hope is that you’ll let us know what you think. Every thought and point of view is important to us.

Do you have any thoughts, ideas or concerns to share?

Hi
All of those staff are petty tough to achieve! I mean the fuel you will needed for implemention.
Don't know how much people already working with the project? Anyway if you did able handle all of those part for a certain period of time, good outcome will be visible!

Thanks!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

To recap...

10m for ICO.

25% to coin holders
25% to affiliates

Activity: 812
10 Point Roadmap Overview

This is an overview of our 10 Point Roadmap that
we are releasing in full detail starting Jan. 23.

One of the items in this Roadmap is our bounty program
and one of the bounties is for ‘Image Embeds’.
To earn this bounty just be the first person to display
one or more of our images during this Roadmap release.

Hi
Nicely done!
I'm talking about the graphic! On the other day I was also reads about what they wants to do! For me the reading wasn't bad! But all human beings aren't the same!

Thanks!
I will follow this thread. Is there anything new about this project?
I can not see any bounties for this project. Dev should make more promotions to attract more investors.
I think this is good project to go up . Do not make it slowly, Dev.

Thank you and we understand your comment about going slow.
You will see continual and accelerating development with this project like rarely seen.

And everything about this project is new.
If SilverCoin were a car, the blockchain would only be the chassis.

The bounty program, ICO details and promotion plan will all be unveiled in this thread
over the next couple of days. We’ll be following the Roadmap outline in our OP.

Your input is appreciated.

To recap...

10m for ICO.

25% to coin holders
25% to affiliates

Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I will follow this thread. Is there anything new about this project?
I can not see any bounties for this project. Dev should make more promotions to attract more investors.
I think this is good project to go up . Do not make it slowly, Dev.
Gamify ? What I can play games for coin !? What does this even mean ? In think you just saying random crap that makes no sense and mashing ot all together and calling it an Ann.

I dont know what that means, but its not about gaming. They might develop a plugin for play station that integrates the power of smart contracts into console's chipset, but that tech is purely experimental and is still in its infancy.

When you join SilverCoin… you join our affiliate plan automatically. Now if you choose to share
your affiliate link with someone and that someone joins SilverCoin then you’ll earn coins.
It costs nothing to join and you can start right away.

SilverCoin is a game in its style, objectives, levels of advancement and direction of purpose.
Also because you can monitor your impressions, clicks, sign ups, sub-affiliates etc… all while you
accumulate coins and build partnerships on your way to achieving the goal of the game.

But SilverCoin is NOT a video game as we understand video games.
This is real world…. with real world consequences.
Pages:
Jump to: