Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 24. (Read 42157 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 271
ERC20 token, LOL same as mantacoin , @felixando big exit.

But if it was a scam, he would have just exit scam at the end of donations, and wouldnt continue the thread and give ERC20 (while now donations are finished ?), dont you think ?

take a look at manta thread he did the same thing and then locked thread (if its not the same person) and guess why?

I just don't get why you even bother. If you clearly think it´s a scam, why do you even care about the project?

Dont be selfish and think only about your little_self, More than $500k got scammed from innocent people , Is this normal to you , just sit and watch like nothing happened !

There is no true evidence that it´s a scam. Why shouldn´t manta be the scam? Did you invest in it?

I don´t think fud is necessary at this point. There is no one going to invest anymore since the donation phase is finished. So even if the people were scammed, nothing you can change right now

You either be blinded because you invested your money here or you are noob with all evidence before your eyes (tens of newbie accounts pop from nowhere cheering felixando , no code , thread heavily censored , technical question got deleted , ERC20 token for exit).
Several high ranked members (hero, legendary) warned you since the very start but no one of you listen so its not our fault , Make sure to not fall in same trap next time because this scammer will came up with another scam projects.
About manta , thread got locked no news since then.

Name:    MantaCurrency
Activity:    42
Merit:    1
Position:    Copper Member
Date Registered:    January 05, 2018, 05:29:01 AM
Last Active:    February 05, 2018, 05:20:29 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
where is the masternode set up guide for linux?

Huh did you even read the first page?
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
where is the masternode set up guide for linux?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

But if it was a scam, he would have just exit scam at the end of donations, and wouldnt continue the thread and give ERC20 (while now donations are finished ?), dont you think ?

take a look at manta thread he did the same thing and then locked thread (if its not the same person) and guess why?

I just don't get why you even bother. If you clearly think it´s a scam, why do you even care about the project?

Dont be selfish and think only about your little_self, More than $500k got scammed from innocent people , Is this normal to you , just sit and watch like nothing happened !

I am not selfish here. I didn't even invest. But it´s a high level of risk which leads to potential high level of return. Just think about the NXT donation/ ICO. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
hello devs when do you end pre ico? when everyone will receive their rewards?
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

There is no true evidence that it´s a scam. Why shouldn´t manta be the scam? Did you invest in it?

I don´t think fud is necessary at this point. There is no one going to invest anymore since the donation phase is finished. So even if the people were scammed, nothing you can change right now

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

I asked to donate but he did not accept my donation
If it was a scam he would have taken my money.
Let's follow... remembering that bitgrail was ok until he screwed everybody!

exactly just after the end of the period of donations all became to be fud in panic. Need time now. Just hope in good and wait Smiley

Not fud , several posts were censored by felixando , several warning topics opened but it seem you are the one who dont bother to read and do some research before send money to stranger person who kept himself anon for exit purpose after collecting tens of thousands of dollars

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-warning-manta-project-2724962
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-stone-raiblocks-privacy-fork-2677524
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

exactly just after the end of the period of donations all became to be fud in panic. Need time now. Just hope in good and wait Smiley
Activity: 5
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Which is exactly what he wants you to think.

He's soft exit scamming as to not insight a massive hoard of angry people trying to track him down. This guy is a master and must have spent a life time doing this kind of stuff.

He gives you the worthless ERC-20 tokens, then down the line something comes up where he can't work on the project; the money sent was donations so you can't legally do anything to him etc etc.

He's just softening the blow and giving you a thread of false hope that you can hang on too.

Well said, I’ve been trying to warn people for this scam from the beginning. I can’t believe people sent half a million to this guy..
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

He's soft exit scamming as to not insight a massive hoard of angry people trying to track him down. This guy is a master and must have spent a life time doing this kind of stuff.

He gives you the worthless ERC-20 tokens, then down the line something comes up where he can't work on the project; the money sent was donations so you can't legally do anything to him etc etc.

He's just softening the blow and giving you a thread of false hope that you can hang on too.

well said , cant agree more.

Yes, this will allow him and donors to sell these tokens on exchange so that big early people dont get angry and than something like this will come:
Sorry, I can not continue with project and community should take over project.
We have seen many such projects.

You are projecting something that didn't even happen yet. Why not just keep the donations going with an extension or just not have a deadline or have a much longer deadline. Like getting angry would change anything, what are they going to do? write some angry words? Wasting tine on drawing things out just makes you more at risk of being caught out. Just going quiet would work far better and you know that.

I suggested to felixando about half a dozen times that he use tokens, he made no mention of them before my continuous suggestion to use them. I suspect he felt my idea was a good one and decided to adopt it. It is very common for coins to use tokens as place holders while coin tech is being worked on. I have about half a dozen different types of tokens myself and I don't hear any claims of scam on those even though there is no mainnet yet for those tokens/coins.

You are hysterical and you are actually doing your credibility a lot of harm with you wild and unjustified claims. I certainly had time to listen to people who had real and just concerns but I suspect your unsubstantiated screeching is just not going to have any impact on anyone.

Dude, you have created account to just shill stone, so stop pretending.
Its not about normal practice or not. All talks were he will release test net and even test net users saying they were not asked so far.
Also, this token method was not initially revealed to people who donated.
I have supported this project if you see my previous comments, but the way things went in past week, it does not pass smell check and now each step is leading towards a scam.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
is this reality Tv or something   stonecoin looks like a ok project thats just getting going,    no?
Activity: 225
You guys are just seriously butt hurt that you missed out. Get over it!! You made a wrong call. Now you are trying to make up shit to justify you mistake. He would not be easier to track down now rather than later so your whole idea doesn't hold water. In fact, it is the opposite. First you claim he will lock the thread and disappear and when that doesn't happen you start scrambling for more bs reasons. When he posts code, you are going to claim that there is a lot of Rai/Nano code still in there or some other shit. Go catch some real scammers. Maybe you should start a new thread where you post you 'views' on scams and get off here so we can focus on the development of Stone and not fighting of the likes of you. You were wrong, you lost, GO AWAY!!!!

Your forum username and posts history tell a lot about you.

Again with the lack of actual evidence, my username is from around 20 years ago when I used to use it on several different forums, I revived it because it seemed appropriate. Google the stone soup story to understand the community nature of it.

My posts history on bitcointalk is pretty brief, but basically I have been trying to encourage privacy DAG coins. Not sure what your problem with that is?HuhHuhHuh? Perhaps I don't spend enough of my time calling scam for your liking?Huh?

I did have a bitcointalk account from about 5 years ago but thanks to a hack a few years ago, it was disabled and I was not able to get it restored.

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

This thread is not locked.
So Manta and Stone are completely different.OK?

And if this is a scam, @felixando has no need to issue ERC 20 at all.
But he issued it.
So this is not a scam! ! !

Can you object?

There is no Code, wake up!!! ERC20 is just a distraction to prevent donators from reporting him to police or fill law suit against him. (thats why he call it DONATIONS)
All noobs accounts with 1 point activity cheering @felixando every time he post , also he censored every technical question about stone code and call them FUD , he answer only questions about donations.
About Manta and Stone , let me tell you cryptocurrecy is rotten world , last year bitcointalk community caught a scammer running two scam projects at same time and he made mistake by hosting 2 websites of scamcoin at same server and he managed to scam more than 1000 btc from innocent people.
prevent reporting to police?
Then why did manta stop the thread? And why is this thread not stopped?
Why is Manta and Stone different?
You are not consistent.

Yes, this will allow him and donors to sell these tokens on exchange so that big early people dont get angry and than something like this will come:

You are projecting something that didn't even happen yet. Why not just keep the donations going with an extension or just not have a deadline or have a much longer deadline. Like getting angry would change anything, what are they going to do? write some angry words? Wasting tine on drawing things out just makes you more at risk of being caught out. Just going quiet would work far better and you know that.

I suggested to felixando about half a dozen times that he use tokens, he made no mention of them before my continuous suggestion to use them. I suspect he felt my idea was a good one and decided to adopt it. It is very common for coins to use tokens as place holders while coin tech is being worked on. I have about half a dozen different types of tokens myself and I don't hear any claims of scam on those even though there is no mainnet yet for those tokens/coins.

You are hysterical and you are actually doing your credibility a lot of harm with you wild and unjustified claims. I certainly had time to listen to people who had real and just concerns but I suspect your unsubstantiated screeching is just not going to have any impact on anyone.
You guys are just seriously butt hurt that you missed out. Get over it!! You made a wrong call. Now you are trying to make up shit to justify you mistake. He would not be easier to track down now rather than later so your whole idea doesn't hold water. In fact, it is the opposite. First you claim he will lock the thread and disappear and when that doesn't happen you start scrambling for more bs reasons. When he posts code, you are going to claim that there is a lot of Rai/Nano code still in there or some other shit. Go catch some real scammers. Maybe you should start a new thread where you post you 'views' on scams and get off here so we can focus on the development of Stone and not fighting of the likes of you. You were wrong, you lost, GO AWAY!!!!

Your forum username and posts history tell a lot about you.

This thread is not locked.
So Manta and Stone are completely different.OK?

And if this is a scam, @felixando has no need to issue ERC 20 at all.
But he issued it.
So this is not a scam! ! !

Can you object?

There is no Code, wake up!!! ERC20 is just a distraction to prevent donators from reporting him to police or fill law suit against him. (thats why he call it DONATIONS)
All noobs accounts with 1 point activity cheering @felixando every time he post , also he censored every technical question about stone code and call them FUD , he answer only questions about donations.
About Manta and Stone , let me tell you cryptocurrecy is rotten world , last year bitcointalk community caught a scammer running two scam projects at same time and he made mistake by hosting 2 websites of scamcoin at same server and he managed to scam more than 1000 btc from innocent people.

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

Pages:
Jump to: