Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 32. (Read 42163 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 0
Hey, so I've donated. I was one of the first 10-20 or so to. I know the distribution is already decided but I can't help but think that it is kinda falls in line with the rich get richer scheme. I mean bitcoin & nano holder airdrop? I don't think that's fair to people who have been paying attention to this project. There's some people out there that will get Stone that haven't the slightest clue about it nor care for it. There will also be an artificial supply limit from the very start. Please allow some sort of captcha as a % of distribution for the little guys. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

There was some indication that some could be provided to people who post here and are actively trying to support the initiative. I think that is fair and more in line with your people paying attention thoughts. Basically this coin needs a wide distribution so that it gets used and traded or it will be no use to those that have it from here. Also I believe Felixando indicated that he will consider excluding or limiting very large holders of Bitcoin and Nano so that will mean more for the little guy. So someone with 3 million Nano may get the same amount as someone with 100 or 1000 Nano.
Activity: 16
Hey, so I've donated. I was one of the first 10-20 or so to. I know the distribution is already decided but I can't help but think that it is kinda falls in line with the rich get richer scheme. I mean bitcoin & nano holder airdrop? I don't think that's fair to people who have been paying attention to this project. There's some people out there that will get Stone that haven't the slightest clue about it nor care for it. There will also be an artificial supply limit from the very start. Please allow some sort of captcha as a % of distribution for the little guys. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks
Is stone mineable? Thanks

No. There will be a giveaway to donators, and also to Nano and Bitcoin holders plus some rewards and stuff Smiley
Had forgotten about this project, is it still too late to send donations for the project. Had written you a pm weeks ago dev and didn't get a response. I'm still interested. Thanks.

A few pages back, Felixando said he will close donations on the 9th of Feb. Was kinda hoping we would have some feedback on the testnet or publish some code by then but it is getting a bit tight time wise for that to happen. Also hoping he will issue erc20 tokens so that we all know where we stand in terms of coins allocated.
Activity: 58
Is stone mineable? Thanks
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Had forgotten about this project, is it still too late to send donations for the project. Had written you a pm weeks ago dev and didn't get a response. I'm still interested. Thanks.
Activity: 1
Hi felixando,

I just sent you 2.62 ETH for the project. Here is the TX hash:

0xba8f62969e543cd70bd98a2f9eb672351566a2534dec2f5139fbed507608d750

Are you going to wait till a good time to cash out?
Activity: 74
Hey felixando,

About a week ago I sent you a PM telling you I would like to donate more money (as the value of what I sent changed dramatically because of the market crashed).  I'll probably just send you Ethereum this time (I sent XRB initially).  Would it be OK to send you 2 separate donations using 2 separate currencies from the same username on the forums or would it be easier for your record keeping if I just created a second bitcointalk account and sent you the Ether from there?

He already cashed out before dip, atleast from BTC wallet what I have seen, so may be he will be using $ value when you have donated and not the price at the time of distribution of coins, because as of now we dont know when distribution will happen so calculating value in future would be difficult considering various kind of crypto donations and each can go up or down in a huge way, so to be fair with everyone, i think he is considering $ value of what you have donated at the time of donation.

May be he can confirm that, but i am sure something on similar lines.

That is correct! as donations come in, ill be liquidating to USD, so far saved the project from losing around 75% of donation value by using this method to lock-in current value, distribution amounts will be calculated in USD value. This will continue up until the 9th of this month, when the donation period finishes, and all donations will be finalized and no new donations accepted, so i can start preparing for distribution once the testing is complete.

felixando

Hey i'm still interested in donating, but Felixando you said that all testers for testnet could share their experience BEFORE the 9th (end of donations). Is someone in the testnet could share anything ?

Testnet is not launched yet. Hoping Felixando will announce any time soon just stay tuned for upcoming news. Not sure of it will happen before 9th?
Activity: 32
Hey felixando,

About a week ago I sent you a PM telling you I would like to donate more money (as the value of what I sent changed dramatically because of the market crashed).  I'll probably just send you Ethereum this time (I sent XRB initially).  Would it be OK to send you 2 separate donations using 2 separate currencies from the same username on the forums or would it be easier for your record keeping if I just created a second bitcointalk account and sent you the Ether from there?

He already cashed out before dip, atleast from BTC wallet what I have seen, so may be he will be using $ value when you have donated and not the price at the time of distribution of coins, because as of now we dont know when distribution will happen so calculating value in future would be difficult considering various kind of crypto donations and each can go up or down in a huge way, so to be fair with everyone, i think he is considering $ value of what you have donated at the time of donation.

That is correct! as donations come in, ill be liquidating to USD, so far saved the project from losing around 75% of donation value by using this method to lock-in current value, distribution amounts will be calculated in USD value. This will continue up until the 9th of this month, when the donation period finishes, and all donations will be finalized and no new donations accepted, so i can start preparing for distribution once the testing is complete.

felixando

Hey i'm still interested in donating, but Felixando you said that all testers for testnet could share their experience BEFORE the 9th (end of donations). Is someone in the testnet could share anything ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Hey felixando,

felixando

Good thing to do so! I really like the addition to the team. The artwork is just nice. Keep on going Wink
copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 31
Hey felixando,

felixando
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Hey felixando,

About a week ago I sent you a PM telling you I would like to donate more money (as the value of what I sent changed dramatically because of the market crashed).  I'll probably just send you Ethereum this time (I sent XRB initially).  Would it be OK to send you 2 separate donations using 2 separate currencies from the same username on the forums or would it be easier for your record keeping if I just created a second bitcointalk account and sent you the Ether from there?

Activity: 1
Been following this project for a while, glad to see it taking shape!
Activity: 54
Hey felixando,

About a week ago I sent you a PM telling you I would like to donate more money (as the value of what I sent changed dramatically because of the market crashed).  I'll probably just send you Ethereum this time (I sent XRB initially).  Would it be OK to send you 2 separate donations using 2 separate currencies from the same username on the forums or would it be easier for your record keeping if I just created a second bitcointalk account and sent you the Ether from there?
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Maybe we could call it Muni coin? It is what it is supposed to replace and it would be great to say "How much Muni does that cost?" or "How much Muni did you pay?"

I particularly like the fact that this sound a lot like the fiat it is to replace giving the association between fiat cash and this coin.

Also the short name would be MUNI so no confusion on exchanges by inexperienced traders.

Anyone else like the name?
I personally appreciate the name Stone, as it relates to RaiStones, which is what RaiBlocks was originally named after, as i quite respect Colin and his remarkable project. As you can see the other Stone project was a mad scramble to release it before mine, as my announcement was dated first, just attempting to ride off my project hype, i disregard these small projects, they will not be anything substantial in 6months or 2 years.

As a side note, the member Apocabal, has now accepted an offer to be part of the Stone team, he will be working in the graphics department, his first role will be a redesign of the announcement thread, which will move to the website, then forum, Stone wallet, then substantial 2018 roadmap, all coming together quite pleasantly.

Some of Apocabal's recent work;

felixando

Well I like the UI design and I hope team have skill to translate this in actual working wallet.
Seems like good progress and yes i agree no name change required, i like the name Stone
Activity: 70
 A re you guys asking for donations?
Who cares about distribution???

Felix are we going to see the code on February 9th?

If not this is an elaborate long con and anyone still donating is letting greed rule their actions.

Everything we've seen can be created relatively easily.

Will there be code to be scrutinized on February 9th?

Feb 9th is 2 days away, surly you can wait a couple of days to see. If it doesn't appear then complain but this is the timetable he set and we simply need to wait and see if he sticks to it.

Time will tell of course.

Felixando, have you considered using erc20 tokens for distribution to donators until the coin is ready? They can then trade them for coins when the coin is available,
Activity: 45
Who cares about distribution???

Felix are we going to see the code on February 9th?

If not this is an elaborate long con and anyone still donating is letting greed rule their actions.

Everything we've seen can be created relatively easily.

Will there be code to be scrutinized on February 9th?
Activity: 40
Maybe we could call it Muni coin? It is what it is supposed to replace and it would be great to say "How much Muni does that cost?" or "How much Muni did you pay?"

I particularly like the fact that this sound a lot like the fiat it is to replace giving the association between fiat cash and this coin.

Also the short name would be MUNI so no confusion on exchanges by inexperienced traders.

Anyone else like the name?
I personally appreciate the name Stone, as it relates to RaiStones, which is what RaiBlocks was originally named after, as i quite respect Colin and his remarkable project. As you can see the other Stone project was a mad scramble to release it before mine, as my announcement was dated first, just attempting to ride off my project hype, i disregard these small projects, they will not be anything substantial in 6months or 2 years.

As a side note, the member Apocabal, has now accepted an offer to be part of the Stone team, he will be working in the graphics department, his first role will be a redesign of the announcement thread, which will move to the website, then forum, Stone wallet, then substantial 2018 roadmap, all coming together quite pleasantly.

Some of Apocabal's recent work;

https://i.imgur.com/aVftfVU.png

https://i.imgur.com/G97Pft1.png

felixando

How long until distribution?
Pages:
Jump to: