Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN]⚠️💰🔐COINAGE☀️👀⚠️⚠️coinage.org ₡ 6 Years Project Moving to Beta - page 13. (Read 19252 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

Testing is ongoing, blocks are successfully syncing and transactions working as intended. It will be big gaps on the updates, sorry but this is being done the "right" way.

The block explorer and miner are already integrated. We are working on integration of the final features that will be live at launch.

Awesome I love it mannnn!

SUper stoked on this one, glad to catch it pre-early lol!

Keep chuggin along!

thxx
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Testing is ongoing, blocks are successfully syncing and transactions working as intended. It will be big gaps on the updates, sorry but this is being done the "right" way.

The block explorer and miner are already integrated. We are working on integration of the final features that will be live at launch.
Activity: 116
Quick update, we are proceeding nicely towards beta testing.

Some features we thought we could drop into the thread to wet appetites. Keep in mind we are in alpha on the main wallet and these features will not be available at launch.

1. In wallet Integrated p2pool with UI
2. Crowdfunding escrow without tokens.
3. A reward and difficulty throttling system. (This will be functional at launch)
4. Donations via mining or through simple buttons in wallet, we will be paid based on user satisfaction with the wallet. No more paid development then disappearing in a cloud of disappointing flames.
5. Automatic checkpoints and optional full chain download.

These are just a peek at what we have planned once launch is complete.

There is no ico because users would be paying for a token that would just be cashed out and hurt the token value.

If you have further features in mind post them here so we can have the wallet prepped to accept them at a later date.

Any news?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Keeping an eye on Coinage. Please create a slack or some other sort of community communication group for a good conversation between the devs and the community. Thank you.

btw any word on the algo? any ETA of genesis?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
can i join the airdrop?
Are people like you even reading what it's about or just randomly ask for an airdrop on each thread that pops up ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Byteball is a slave to BTC, as its distribution was tied to the presence of BTC. The distribution of Byteball made the rich richer. Therefore, after the end of the hand, Byteball will be destroyed. If the distribution is - then it must be tied to something else,

I'm really agree with you, Byteball made the rich richer, that's the story. Now it's time for a third generation. A new deal Wink
You cannot, we will not be releasing source until launch. I have screenshots already, just waiting for a couple of things to be finished before posting them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
where can we see the source code of this project
Activity: 308
Marked..

We will setup a full ANN and list features when we are closer to launch. Testnet and screenshots should begin next week.

What about this ?
Activity: 446
5 years in development, some of the best features from coins along the way, No ICO, there's a lot to like here. Keeping an eye out for the full ANN for the rest of the details. Hope it's worth it Wink
Quick update, we are proceeding nicely towards beta testing.

Some features we thought we could drop into the thread to wet appetites. Keep in mind we are in alpha on the main wallet and these features will not be available at launch.

1. In wallet Integrated p2pool with UI
2. Crowdfunding escrow without tokens.
3. A reward and difficulty throttling system. (This will be functional at launch)
4. Donations via mining or through simple buttons in wallet, we will be paid based on user satisfaction with the wallet. No more paid development then disappearing in a cloud of disappointing flames.
5. Automatic checkpoints and optional full chain download.

These are just a peek at what we have planned once launch is complete.

There is no ico because users would be paying for a token that would just be cashed out and hurt the token value.

If you have further features in mind post them here so we can have the wallet prepped to accept them at a later date.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Activity: 116
We will setup a full ANN and list features when we are closer to launch, when is it?

Yeah 5 years, then these last 3 days....rage quit.

Any updates here?  Very exciting project. 
We will setup a full ANN and list features when we are closer to launch, when is it?

Yeah 5 years, then these last 3 days....rage quit.
Activity: 160
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
3 days since announcement and still no info. i hope devs have not abadoned the project ;-)
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I hope
Only cpu pow+pos

I belive airdrop is the best for begin. btw Only cpu pow+pos is cool too
We will update the thread once we are ready to go live. So yes mark it down to check back later.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Good morning

Just the first time I see this thread. Lets see which direction this project will move. I will follow the thread to see how serious progress is going on.
Pages:
Jump to: