Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][HUB] Hubcoin | Premine was distributed between 22 altcoin developers. - page 3. (Read 4803 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Hi, Topaz coin dev here. Maybe you should consider some other algo that is not Asic mineable ?
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
total coin
detail coin dev  Huh
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Announce and ICO thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hubhubcoin-free-tools-trackers-explorers-services-for-blockchain-projects-2022789
Hubcoin was launched on 11 July as Ethereum token.
The mission of the Hubcoin is uniting altcoin developers, creating instruments for them, and providing assistance with investments and promotion.
Premine was distributed between 22 altcoin developers, who agreed to receive it.

Some description about Hubcoin:

1. 10% Premine was distributed between all the altcoin developers (who agreed to receive it).
This is the key Hubcoin idea, inspired by NEM https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nem-4-billions-coins-part-1-this-thread-is-no-longer-used-422129 (1 biilion capitalization for now).
NEM has proven that experiments with fair coins distribution have great potential.
There was many other experiments in premine distribution too, between miners, residents of Iceland (Auroracoin) etc.
We decided to distribute premine between most skilled and useful for coin peoples in the world - another altcoin developers.

2. Investors usually like startups, coins and projects with strong teams

3. It isnt standart Ethereum token, we have unique technical feature: premine spending is limited by code.
Developers (and me too) would gradually spend it throughout 1 year, so this will provide a long-term motivation for all team and will prevent early dumps.

4. The mission of the Hubcoin is uniting altcoin developers, creating instruments for them, and providing assistance with investments and promotion.
This is also quite unique and useful for the whole community.

5. You could use our altcoin creation, hosting, revivng and promotion services and pay with Hubcoin in the future.

Already with us:
Saracenis (Topaz coin), Belligerent Fool (BenjiRolls), UsuallyHappens (PartyCoin), PhoenixWarrior333 (FidgetCoin), cryptostiltskin (Honey), CryptoWiz420 (Turbostake), findblocks.com(findblocks.com), AtomicProject (Atomic Coin), mbmagnat (Evotion), bumbacoin (BumbaCoin), victoriouscoin(Victoriouscoin), Bzzzum (Deutsche eMark), TrollCoins (TrollCoins), qiwoman2 (Qibuck Asset), keesdewit (AmsterdamCoin), vginacoindev (VGINA), Whitey92d15b7 (GPU Coin), Reaper301 (MustangCoin), SolarFlareProject (Solarflarecoin), ACP (AnarchistsPrime), OBAViJEST (Doubloon) , soulgate (Virtacoinplus), joshafest (B3Coin), EFLFoundation (e-Gulden), LiftOff1969 (UDOWNcoin), pallas (Cryptonite), OSMIUMCOIN(OsmiumCoin), vashshawn(corgicoinV2), DreamCrusherFTW(MOZZI), notnormals(InsaneCoin)

Details:
Premine size - 10%
7% of the coins will be distributed between the developers of the altcoins (or assets/tokens) already existing at one of the exchangers, in proportion to their capitalization.
I think the coin capitalization reflects the skills of its developer, so it is logical to give more Hubcoins to developers showing higher capitalization.
2% of the coins will be equally distributed between all the altcoin developers who have a wallet, a block explorer, and a topic at this forum.
1% of the coins is my premine. I have a few bitcoins for the project development, so I am not going to spend it until the coin reaches high capitalization.

First 3 developers, who fit to 7% or 2% requirments will got 0.05 btc donation for their coin development.
Next 10 developers, who also fit requirments will got  0.01 0.02 btc donation for their coin development.
You need to post message and confirm Hubcoin team membership in giveaway thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/001-005-btc-giveaway-for-altcoin-developers-1945355

If you not developer but also want to get some premine Hubcoins - it isnt too late to create your own coin! Feel free to use Etherium platform or altcoin creation services.
Roadmap:
On June 1-10 I will be searching for developers who may be interested and offering them to join us and to get a portion of premine.
I am not going to force them to work as I believe that a portion of premine itself will serve a sufficient motivation.
To join the team, you only have to write a reply and promise to receive your share when we launch the coin.

On June 10-31, while waiting for replies from developers, I will be making a website (as I am a web programmer myself) and promoting the coin.
When the team is basically ready, I will start searching for investors, offering them to join us at the next stage when the coin appears at an exchanger or when we start ICO.
Investors usually like startups with strong teams, so I hope the Hubcoin will be able to get them interested.  
(For example, here is an article in English: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-05-01/how-venture-capitalists-choose-startups-to-invest-in)

On July 1 I will make coinmarketcap.com screenshots, I will also distribute premine between the developers and save those data.

Together we will choose the further goals of the coin and make our future plans.
I think the mission of the Hubcoin should consist in uniting altcoin developers, creating instruments for them, and providing assistance with investments and promotion.
Pages:
Jump to: