Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][ICO]Kambio Ventures - A Regulated Security Token Exchange for Startups - page 2. (Read 20377 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Hi admin - I am very interested in STOs too, actually just joined bitcointalk today! Very excited to see the exchange. Should be very interesting, and very different from trading crypto coins. I presume volatility will be much much less. Looking forward to it, I'm a economics student and we are already discussing that by the time I get out of uni, old systems may not even exist any more
Activity: 17
 I was thinking of attending Sora, had I known beforehand I would have loved to meet the Kambio team
copper member
Activity: 20

Security token exchanges are definitely going to up the game in all key areas. From enterprise level IT, regulation and socially. Particularly in Europe, where the VC culture is not so hot as in the US. This could very well spark a very serious economic revolution this side of the pond
Activity: 26

A very legitimate concern, and one we are highly empathetic with.

As you can see from our pre-ANN first post, we have several bounties lined up, but not an airdrop, for the exact reasons you state.
 We do not rule out this possibility in the future, but if we do it will certainly be aligned with good practices, not as a means to falsely inflate the number of users in our exchange.

Well well... I applaud this! I am sick and tired of seeing the opposite left and right
Activity: 22

Will be monitoring both Kambio and Jibrel, they make a fine partnership. Very interested to see the platform MVP!
copper member
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I know that in Telegram you are very active, so I have not mentioned that there is a lack of activity here. I wait for more news, thanks for answering!
copper member
How things are going around here? the dates for the start are known team? I want to see how this project evolves Wink

Hi freemind1 - first of all, thanks for your support.

Despite the apparent lack of activity. let me assure you development is strong and steady. There are quite a few changes being worked on that
 unfortunately we cannot yet discuss publicly. But if you follow us on Telegram, you'll be up to date with snippets of information direct from the team.

Think of this as the quiet before the storm Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
How things are going around here? the dates for the start are known team? I want to see how this project evolves Wink
Activity: 75
This project is well versed, I think it is a promising project as well in the future, I highly recommend people to keep watching this one. I think it is worth it on investing in this project.
Activity: 7
OP = Opening Post, or Original Poster ... bascially the very first post  Wink Welcome to this looney bin, yet amazing forum!

Cheesy got it thanks
Activity: 24
 OP = Opening Post, or Original Poster ... bascially the very first post  Wink Welcome to this looney bin, yet amazing forum!

Can I join the bounty?

Everyone can. Read the OP, the link is there

What is OP, sorry I'm new here

Can I join the bounty?

Everyone can. Read the OP, the link is there

Can I join the bounty?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I think denarius was a POW / PoS cryptocurrency hybrid based on the original Satoshi core codebase, Denarius is a new electronic currency Bitcoin is based on the original core of Satoshi Nakamoto. I noticed for the project inspired the name behind Denarius Roman monetary system. It became the most popular coin was produced in ancient Roman times to circulate in public.

lol... What does that have to do with anything related here? Denari-who ?  Grin
Activity: 6
I think denarius was a POW / PoS cryptocurrency hybrid based on the original Satoshi core codebase, Denarius is a new electronic currency Bitcoin is based on the original core of Satoshi Nakamoto. I noticed for the project inspired the name behind Denarius Roman monetary system. It became the most popular coin was produced in ancient Roman times to circulate in public.

Oh wow! I didn't see that coming  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: