Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][NOO]NooCoin | The Nootropic Payment Gateway | 25% Discount on Products - page 2. (Read 6217 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Another shit ico scam.

Well you can buy it for 2k satoshis, but you'll sell it 100 satoshis...

Don't invest...

We are not a scam. Let me just iterate again how things work. We are raising a small fund which seek to serve several purposes. Firstly, we believe in crypto currency being used in businesses models like our own. We feel that in many retail environments both online and offline, the 'points, gift cards, loyalty points' systems are already being successfully used in industry. However, in crypto currency, we have created a model that takes full advantage of this style of 'point' usage and attached value to these coins by giving them immediate use. Secondly, any IPO whether it be in Crypto or regular financial markets, serve as a way for the company to raise funds to expand their operations. As a start up, we have already put a substantial figure towards making all of what we have happen. This includes developing a working coin, platform, store, procuring our products and so forth, and these are expensive when tallied up. Not only this, we are still expanding to make our service better and improving our products and distribution. In order to make sure that our project has long term survivability, we have created an eco-system which we feel can be supported not only from traders, but also real customers who want to buy Nootropics from us.

Please do not jump at the opportunity to call every ico a scam. Because we most certainly are not. You will see our products delivered and our store expanded. All the investors will be able to do more with their money, as well as see growth in their investments because we have put in the ground work to make sure our products are real before the launch.

25 million coin * 0.00002 btc = 500 BTC

500 BTC =176.500 USD (current price) is just "a very small" amount of money...

I'm pretty sure that these nootropics are just shit useless plant leaves etc...

You bring a good point across here in regards to our products. It's clear that you don't understand the nootropic family of supplements, let alone recent developments of products in the 'racetam family, their chemical make up, and mechanism of action.

As a positive consequence, I will write up a simplified explanation of our products, along with other nootropics.

Also note that full product descriptions are displayed in the product page, for example: http://www.noohack.com/product_page.php?product=2

Further to this, we will have a video coming soon explaining ourselves and this industry in order to aid in the understanding of this fascinating and innovative area!

Kind regards,
Sean

You need to proove your supplements' effectiveness.

I mean at least an independent university's "bio lab" should publish an article about your supplements. Unless they're crap...

Well, there's a chance that you pay for an article to praise your product, but it's consumers problem...

I understand where you're coming from. http://www.bengreenfieldfitness.com/2014/11/smart-drugs-vs-nootropics/

Check out this link and you can find out some more information about Nootropics.

I don't care about these products etc.

I care about that; You're basically selling this product, right?
Give me certificates of this products, give me something official about your product.

Or else; I can create a brand and import some stupid pills under this brand from china for very cheap and I can sell them for high money.

You have to provide us your products' certificates.

We will have these, and I'll make it a personal note to get these to you first once we have them ready.

Thanks for raising this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Another shit ico scam.

Don't invest...

We are not a scam. Let me just iterate again how things work. We are raising a small fund which seek to serve several purposes. Firstly, we believe in crypto currency being used in businesses models like our own. We feel that in many retail environments both online and offline, the 'points, gift cards, loyalty points' systems are already being successfully used in industry. However, in crypto currency, we have created a model that takes full advantage of this style of 'point' usage and attached value to these coins by giving them immediate use. Secondly, any IPO whether it be in Crypto or regular financial markets, serve as a way for the company to raise funds to expand their operations. As a start up, we have already put a substantial figure towards making all of what we have happen. This includes developing a working coin, platform, store, procuring our products and so forth, and these are expensive when tallied up. Not only this, we are still expanding to make our service better and improving our products and distribution. In order to make sure that our project has long term survivability, we have created an eco-system which we feel can be supported not only from traders, but also real customers who want to buy Nootropics from us.

Please do not jump at the opportunity to call every ico a scam. Because we most certainly are not. You will see our products delivered and our store expanded. All the investors will be able to do more with their money, as well as see growth in their investments because we have put in the ground work to make sure our products are real before the launch.

You bring a good point across here in regards to our products. It's clear that you don't understand the nootropic family of supplements, let alone recent developments of products in the 'racetam family, their chemical make up, and mechanism of action.

As a positive consequence, I will write up a simplified explanation of our products, along with other nootropics.

Also note that full product descriptions are displayed in the product page, for example: http://www.noohack.com/product_page.php?product=2

Further to this, we will have a video coming soon explaining ourselves and this industry in order to aid in the understanding of this fascinating and innovative area!

Kind regards,
Sean

I mean at least an independent university's "bio lab" should publish an article about your supplements. Unless they're crap...

Well, there's a chance that you pay for an article to praise your product, but it's consumers problem...

I understand where you're coming from. http://www.bengreenfieldfitness.com/2014/11/smart-drugs-vs-nootropics/

Check out this link and you can find out some more information about Nootropics.

I don't care about these products etc.

I care about that; You're basically selling this product, right?
Give me certificates of this products, give me something official about your product.

Or else; I can create a brand and import some stupid pills under this brand from china for very cheap and I can sell them for high money.

You have to provide us your products' certificates.
Another shit ico scam.

Don't invest...

Kind regards,
Sean

Activity: 378
Another shit ico scam.

Don't invest...

Kind regards,
Sean

Activity: 9
Another shit ico scam.

Don't invest...

Kind regards,
Sean
Another shit ico scam.

Don't invest...

Another shit ico scam.

Don't invest...

Another shit ico scam.

Don't invest...
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
This woukd be cool if distro wasnt 100% ico
Activity: 3
Hello,

Let me introduce myself I am Gary Fox, partner with Elmer and Sean for Noohack and NooCoin. This is a great project to work on that I am sure many will benefit from.

We are all keen that people ask questions, participate and take part so please feel free to ask questions.

Regards,

Gary Fox

NooHack

if it is 100% pre-mined, the ico price should be 10+ times smaller. Otherwise it is veeeery unconvincing what you are trying to sell for 2k sat a coin.
+1
200 satoshi is even a lot  Tongue

Again, NooHack disagree. We have a finite number of coins, and a small inflation model. The industry as a whole is very large and far exceeds the market cap which we seek at the coin offering. We have created many models to allow the bulk of customers to come from outside of crypto. With this in mind, as investors; you would be investing not only to get the Nootropics at a large discount, but also knowing that the value of your coins will increase as NooHack expands and has a reach much wider than crypto alone. In any case, I'm sure that if you used Nootropics and are passionate about them, then our project is only a positive thing for both crypto and nootropics.
Sorry for the joke earlier,
Actually i understand your business model in crypto that was something myself also planning lol and i think its a good idea which will succeed in crypto space. I am not familiar with your product much tho but hope it's turnover is good enough so people can see and trust you in crypto space for 500 btc ico. I will be following how you roll on, lets see. Good luck!!

Jokes are good!
In the next couple of days, we're going to start educating people about Nootropics. Obviously if you are not familiar with the products, then i'm sure many others are in the same boat. So, we're coming out with some videos which should help everyone with question marks over their heads.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
if it is 100% pre-mined, the ico price should be 10+ times smaller. Otherwise it is veeeery unconvincing what you are trying to sell for 2k sat a coin.
+1

Again, NooHack disagree. We have a finite number of coins, and a small inflation model. The industry as a whole is very large and far exceeds the market cap which we seek at the coin offering. We have created many models to allow the bulk of customers to come from outside of crypto. With this in mind, as investors; you would be investing not only to get the Nootropics at a large discount, but also knowing that the value of your coins will increase as NooHack expands and has a reach much wider than crypto alone. In any case, I'm sure that if you used Nootropics and are passionate about them, then our project is only a positive thing for both crypto and nootropics.
Sorry for the joke earlier,
Actually i understand your business model in crypto that was something myself also planning lol and i think its a good idea which will succeed in crypto space. I am not familiar with your product much tho but hope it's turnover is good enough so people can see and trust you in crypto space for 500 btc ico. I will be following how you roll on, lets see. Good luck!!
+1

Thanks for the tip! We are sticking with 2000 satoshi's because this industry is worth a-lot more than just our initial coin offering. NooHack is a company that is registered, and it will be the first to be selling these coins which can be used to buy products from the store straight away. We will be making the store available to much more people outside of the crypto community and given the fantastic discount available to them with NooCoin, there will be constant buy support from customers who wish to seek their discount. We will be releasing a NOO/BTC and NOO/FIAT exchange to allow for customers to get their coins. Again, this adds to the constant circulating economy which is always healthy.

Finally, NooHack will not be selling our NooCoin taken from customer payments, instead we will be implementing a Tiered Account system, where NooCoin can be earned for every purchase, along with this, we'll be running plenty of giveaways allowing people to get more NooCoin.
legendary
Activity: 1484
+1
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
what's this coin about?

Hi qun_sha!
NooCoin is the first coin which can be used to buy Nootropics directly from our store. www.noohack.com The benefit of using our coin is that we're offering the Nootropic products for a substantial discount if paid with NooCoin! Furthermore, because we believe Nootropics are high undervalued and mis-represented, we hope to stimulate the use of these miraculous products along with educate people about the use of Nootropics.

+1000

Will be investing asap and stocking up asap as well Smiley

Nootropics are the future of mind enhancement

Thank you for the support MilkyMoon, we really love Nootropics and we want to share our experiences with everyone using it. NooCoin is just an example of BlockChain technology really empowering new age business models. We will be running giveaways of sorts and a few events during the ICO and running up to the launch as well as live events once our mobile wallet is released. Plenty of stuff to look forward to!
Love design. I will look into this "nootropics", I like the idea from what I understand.

When you think coin will launch??

Reserved! Wink

Thanks! We're looking at getting the ICO launched within the week, and will run for atleast 7 days to allow for everyone to get their hands on some.
Dealing with legality is one of the largest hurdles to launching, but we are at the final stretch and will have this ready very soon. Sit tight!

Again, thanks for the support!

Activity: 27
Amazing ! I would love to buy some noo coins and to buy some nootrpoic stimulants  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: