Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN][PRM] Promethium - Based On NXT - IPO Available - Rare [Pre-ANN][PRM] - page 12. (Read 15754 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The escrow is fake guys do not invest. These are the same people behind stackcoin and all the other IPO scams. Also they claim its next gen but it is not, its using current algorithm like sha or scrypt or keccak whatever. So much bullshit.

Same person has StackCoin? I've been here before StackCoin happened. I created PlatinumCoin before StackCoin was even announced How could I be behind StackCoin? The escrow is legit, pm Mr John thank you very much.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
The escrow is fake guys do not invest. These are the same people behind stackcoin and all the other IPO scams. Also they claim its next gen but it is not, its using current algorithm like sha or scrypt or keccak whatever. So much bullshit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Posting for free giveaway. thanks
Looking for that first investor.

Escrow has been added and IPO distribution has been explained in the original post
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 118
Posting for the .01.  Thanks.
Man, I liked the exclusiveness of this coin so much more when you limited free ipo shares to only the first 20 replies.  Now this is getting a bit out of hand.

True. I have stopped the giveaway 10 people now for 0.01.

The IPO Distribution has been updated and you can now invest accordingly.
Activity: 52
Man, I liked the exclusiveness of this coin so much more when you limited free ipo shares to only the first 20 replies.  Now this is getting a bit out of hand.
List has been updated. Looking for investors to help get the project running smooth, so I can hire another developer on board.
Activity: 41
Thanks for the 0.1! Looks intresting
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Bitcrea.com
looks interesting, posting for 0.1 PRM!
Nice, posting for .01 PRM!
Activity: 121
Would love some PRMs. Cheers
Activity: 132
Can I have 0.01 as well? Thx
can i have some ?

List has been updated.

0.2 has been changed to 0.02 and .1 has been changed to 0.01

oh so u change it just like that? because 3000+ blocks was a bit too much? so u made it 300+ ? How nice of you. And how nice for the people who already gave you cash to give them 10 times less! If anyone is stupid enough to spend their btc on this, they deserve to lose their money.

ps: can i get 0.1 too?

No one has invested yet. .2 was a tad to much to giveaway so I bumped up the Block Reward and lowered the giveaway amount. You certainly can get the 0.01 Promethium. This coin will launch with or without a investment as I have stated in the original post.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
can i have some ?

List has been updated.

oh so u change it just like that? because 3000+ blocks was a bit too much? so u made it 300+ ? How nice of you. And how nice for the people who already gave you cash to give them 10 times less! If anyone is stupid enough to spend their btc on this, they deserve to lose their money.

ps: can i get 0.1 too?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
can i have some ?

List has been updated.

Pages:
Jump to: