Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN][PRM] Promethium - Based On NXT - IPO Available - Rare [Pre-ANN][PRM] - page 14. (Read 15754 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Skeptical....but watching...

What's going on w/ Platinum?  

If you're looking for dev help with Platinum, who's developing this coin?

Their is another Developer that I've hired to help on Platinum. The Update for Platinum will be released on Tuesday. The update will include, Checkpoints, Logo update, We also have changed the symbol to PLAT, and also we have added kimoto gravity to Platinum

Help?  It doesn't sound like you have anything to do with the actual development (your announcement in the Platinum thread...which is exactly what you copied and pasted here):

Their is another Developer that I've hired to help on Platinum. The Update for Platinum will be released on Tuesday. The update will include, Checkpoints, Logo update, We also have changed the symbol to PLAT, and also we have added kimoto gravity to Platinum

That was after 6 days of silence while you searched for said developer.  

This doesn't look good for your new coin, just saying.

School was in the way and now that I have a break from college for a 1 month I have time to start developing Promethium with the help of the community .

SKETCHY AS FUCK

Anyone who invests in this is a fool.

Say what you want but you'll end up regretting when Promethium is launched.

Everyone the website is up and running and the forum will be setup in a few minutes for anyone who would like to join. http://gotpromethium.com/
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Help?  It doesn't sound like you have anything to do with the actual development (your announcement in the Platinum thread...which is exactly what you copied and pasted here):

School was in the way and now that I have a break from college for a 1 month I have time to start developing Promethium with the help of the community .

SKETCHY AS FUCK

Anyone who invests in this is a fool.

Activity: 210
This doesn't sound like it will be better than NXT. I mean, NXT is great, but people people complain about the 70 lucky people who got to invest. Even though the 50 who were interested won't get the same amount of stake as those from NXT, it's only human nature to feel left out and not care about this coin.

Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Interesting. Takes guts to post an IPO the same day as stack failed. Smiley
It takes even more to invest.

Don't worry, they will get the investors. The fear to be left out is way greater that the fear of losing some money.
LAHAINA is the last to receive the .2 Promethium. Once we start receiving investments their might be another giveaway for .1 Promethium.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Interesting. Takes guts to post an IPO the same day as stack failed. Smiley
It takes even more to invest.
Activity: 244
Activity: 64
Activity: 95
If Any 0.2 Available . . .
 Cool
Activity: 394
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
looks interesting! Thanks
Activity: 350
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
i would like .2 please Smiley

Brand new account, didn't you got 0.2 before you forgot to hide your email  Tongue

Thank you. instead of .2 i'll throw in .3 Promethium

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
No idea what this is, but I'll take 0.2
Activity: 336
Hope I made it for the 0.2

Thanks
Activity: 256