Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN][PRM] Promethium - Based On NXT - IPO Available - Rare [Pre-ANN][PRM] - page 3. (Read 15754 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Hello All!

- ESCROW -

I have offered to provide escrow service for this coin, i have not heard back on from iPlatinumCoin will take me up on the offer, I do encourage it as we just saw CableCoin not launch today, they only scammed 1.5 or so BTC but still, there are enough IPOs that are not actually launching, there really is no reason to not provide escrow services. Please contact me iPlatinumCoin if you would like to provide escrow, I have already sent you a PM.

- POOL ANNOUCEMENT  -
Also, should this coin launch, I will be hosting a P2Pool for it at:

http://prm.blockfound.net/
Username: wallet address
Password: anything, does not matter

Advantages to P2Pools?
Easy - With P2Pool you do not need to log in and create an account. Any time a block is hit on ANY p2pool you are instantly paid out your share.
DDoS Resistant - If your p2pool goes down you can set a backup p2pool and not lose your shares, connecting to any pool gets you the same shares!
Paid More - If you actually hit the block you get paid an extra .5%!  
Safety of Funds - No pool managers to mismanage your funds, no wallets to go down, no rip off pools that never actually pay and just steal your hash
Faster - P2Pools provide work faster than other pools.
Distributed Network - When you connect to a P2Pool you are not allowing a pool to chance gaining more that 51% share
Paid More - P2Pools pay the miners fees to the miners!

I'll be sending you a pm shorlty about the escrow. 

i do not think your choice is correct . the man you choice should be have safety escrow record , and have a good personal credit.

you said you will post a new thread , but you still not yet now.
you said you will release whitepaper ,but you still not yet.
you said you will get a escrow ,you got it but it looks fishy.

and i pm you about some suggestions 4days before but you ignored even you login in btt everyday,  all of those are not a responsible DEV should do .

i support you before just only you need a chance to explain ,but about your credibility you still not explain why?

sorry , i am out........

we need a trustworthy project。。。。 

Activity: 378
Did anyone yet explain:

- Whether the fatal flaw in NXT has been identified? NB: NXT thread about this still has it unidentified
 - Whether the three flaws in NXT have been fixed?
 - How it can be based on NXT, when NXT is 100% PoS with zero mining, and PRM is 10% pre-mined with 90% scrypt mining?

Dev - can you please clarify this?

Whilst you're here, so we can get an idea of your support for this coin, please let us know about your previous experience with crypto dev? It looks like you launched a Scrypt coin "PlatinumCoin" even though there was already a successful SHA coin of the same name, and then abandoned it?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello All!

- ESCROW -

I have offered to provide escrow service for this coin, i have not heard back on from iPlatinumCoin will take me up on the offer, I do encourage it as we just saw CableCoin not launch today, they only scammed 1.5 or so BTC but still, there are enough IPOs that are not actually launching, there really is no reason to not provide escrow services. Please contact me iPlatinumCoin if you would like to provide escrow, I have already sent you a PM.

- POOL ANNOUCEMENT  -

Advantages to P2Pools?
Easy - With P2Pool you do not need to log in and create an account. Any time a block is hit on ANY p2pool you are instantly paid out your share.
DDoS Resistant - If your p2pool goes down you can set a backup p2pool and not lose your shares, connecting to any pool gets you the same shares!
Safety of Funds - No pool managers to mismanage your funds, no wallets to go down, no rip off pools that never actually pay and just steal your hash
Distributed Network - When you connect to a P2Pool you are not allowing a pool to chance gaining more that 51% share

I'll be sending you a pm shorlty about the escrow. 
Activity: 420
Kamehameha!!!
I guess that's that then... Cry
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
It seems pretty shady to up the investment limit mid-IPO.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Dev seems a bit slow on the trigger with escrow...hmmm.
Activity: 249
escrow service is necessary ,but i can not see any progress till now.....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/anon136-3028    this man can be trusted
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Hello All!

- ESCROW -

- POOL ANNOUCEMENT  -

Advantages to P2Pools?
Kamehameha!!!
6,000 NXT sent from  5747068027688827271

Really hope this isnt a scam dude, please send back if it is. I need these coins...otherwise thx.

This is no scam. Added you to the list. If you haven't received a Sha-256 code please pm me thank you.

I didn't get a sha-256 code. Can you PM mine.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
yes please free 0.02 thanks
Activity: 294
You guyz really are some dumb ass mofos. The 10 crypt commandments rule number 1 "always say no to an IPO" /Biggie
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Really hope this isnt a scam dude, please send back if it is. I need these coins...otherwise thx.

This is no scam. Added you to the list. If you haven't received a Sha-256 code please pm me thank you.
Activity: 280
makes me think of the movie:).. good luck with the coin
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Activity: 378
Did anyone yet explain:

- Whether the fatal flaw in NXT has been identified? NB: NXT thread about this still has it unidentified
 - Whether the three flaws in NXT have been fixed?
 - How it can be based on NXT, when NXT is 100% PoS with zero mining, and PRM is 10% pre-mined with 90% scrypt mining?

Link on first post (http://gotpromethium.com/Client.html) doesn't work. First post not updated with new information (e.g. new 0.5 BTC limit). No escrow offered (although might be supported on request). Claims like "Top notch security will be used so hackers cannot penetrate through the wall" which don't make much sense without further information.

Sounds a bit risky to me?
Kamehameha!!!
Seems strange that escrow is taking so long. What happened with Anon? He is doing a great job with EXO.

Its a bit late in the game but if it helps people get onboard its still worth it. Someone PM anon maybe?
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Seems strange that escrow is taking so long. What happened with Anon? He is doing a great job with EXO.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
WARNING: To protect yourself from IPO scams, DEMAND that a reputable 3rd party escrow hold the funds!
Activity: 294
This thread looks very similar to stackcoin lol.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: