Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]REGA-Remember old times (SCRYPT)- CHRISTMAS LOTTERY (OFFICIAL) - page 3. (Read 16386 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

RegaCapital Partners announces it has negotiated an off exchange acquisition of an additional 4,432,789.859 RegaCoin. This purchase brings RegaCapital Partners current holdings to 40.01% ( 16,969,043 ) of all issued and outstanding RegaCoin.

"We are at the beginning of a massive shift in global energy production, from oil and coal, to solar, wind and geothermal. As this shift escalates, regional inflationary currencies not aligned with the values and interests of the populace will no longer be favored. It is our belief that RegaCoin (Renewable Energy Global Asset) and other new assets will fill this vacuum", stated RegaCapital director Craig Knox.

About RegaCapital Partners:
RegaCapital Partners is a privately held holding company focused on investment opportunities in the crypto ecosystem. We seek ventures in the seed, start up and early stage.

About RegaCoin:
RegaCoin is an 11 month old POW crypto currency. Total coins issued as of 10/12/2017 are 42,402,515.

Disclaimer:
Information contained herein should not be construed as investment advice or reccomendations. Participating in the altcoin or cryptocurrency markets are high risk. RegaCapital assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this release. The information is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness. Information contained herein is intended to be used and must be used for informational purposes only. Do your own research.
hi.give me link of bolt
Again we want to affirm with the community we really live .
 We have a good team and an extremely fast blockchain system. There is a separate wallet on the phone for you to store REGA. You can verify

REGA is currently being exchanged on coiexchange.io and novachange.com
REGA will be added to poloniex.com and yobit.net next week

There will be a slight support from us. Let's guess the price?

If you actually get Rega listed on Poloniex.com or Yobit.net next week I'll reconsider my opinion of you.

By the way, if you are the original Bolt, why aren't you using his original posting account?
I would discount anything Bolt says or at least take it with a grain of salt. He walked away from the coin almost immediately after dumping 11 months ago. CAUTION
Looking forward to news this month.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The new website looks nice. I'm realy looking forward to see the next steps in this project. The system is stable and fast. I'm wondering which companys's will join this project. The potential is enormous.
Activity: 1
I love regacoin,i will buy regacoin now!
That's great news. More groups would be great because there will be more options to use the coin. I would like to see an asset coin rather then a currency coin. It more usefull and stable.
Hello
you can confirm that the Regacoin team is still active ?

If you are referring to the original developer I don't believe he is active.

I believe there may be more than one group involved currently - possibly multiple projects under one coin - can't say for sure.

One group currently working behind the scenes is regacapital.com  I believe there may be some news around mid - October. That's all I know.

Activity: 4
Hello
you can confirm that the Regacoin team is still active ?
we need to keep buying until mid octoper..after i checking...this coin lokking good and promising...lets do it and buy if we broke 500 sat wall we will easy go to moon at least to 5000 sat
We need to wait till mid October and that's fine for me. I'm following Rega for almost a year. Don't rush, take your time. Quality first, the rest will follow
where is developer and when will add coin to big exchanges??
where are updates.i cant see developer???
Activity: 293
REGA good network, fast trasaction.
Activity: 7
I can see the daily and continuous development of rega and I think you see that too. The miracles have occurred at Pura coin and I think Rega + Pura is on the same road. Rega will be located at an unbelievably high price       Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: