Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]REGA-Remember old times (SCRYPT)- CHRISTMAS LOTTERY (OFFICIAL) - page 4. (Read 16386 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Rega has good system, good team. wallet phone. web wallet The speed of trading is very fast. The amount of coin is very small (Total Supply 42.4 million). It is difficult to resist the growth of Rega. You will miss a great opportunity without it now
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
The world is at the beginning of a transformation in energy creation, from dirty oil and coal to clean and sustainable technologies.

As this shift takes place, the economy also evolves, creating new opportunities.

New Energy, New Economy, New Currency

News in mid October.

Activity: 5
I'm just looking forward to see the next step. My opinion is from a technical point of view it's a fine and stable or will be stable in the next weeks. Planet earth is a good and solid branding topic. If you can combine green sales of goods with these coins that you will have a lock-inn. Just invest with these coins and give people Rega coins after purchasing goods. It's a green coin and it would be great of you give a buyer of goods they opportunity to use the coin to invest in another green project.
For example. Buy wood for 100 dollars and receive 1 dollar (in Rega) for investing.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
Believe in what? There's not much to believe in, there are thousands of coins like this, dead or alive.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I don't know what people are expecting when the market is bearish and altcoins are dying on the streets. Give it time if you believe in the idea.
Activity: 7
I believe rega will be nice next week. You will regret not buying it now 
New Energy
New Economy
New Currency

Renewable Energy Global Asset

Thank you REGACAPITAL.

News to come. Likely around beginning of October but nothing for sure at this point.

if trying to make a quick buck flipping, good luck.

Long term holders welcome aboard.
REGA To give real service, you must add something which cannot be measured or bought with any kind of currency.

Currently working behind the scenes.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions? If yes, please share.

Social media could be an idea.
Twitter etc
I just saw my rega was rising. Holding since beginning, about 50k coins Smiley

Long term play. Good things coming. Patience.
Activity: 101
Cryptocurrencies are awesome!
REGA To give real service, you must add something which cannot be measured or bought with any kind of currency.

Social media could be an idea.
Twitter etc
I just saw my rega was rising. Holding since beginning, about 50k coins Smiley

this coin is date

What do you mean? Can you please explain?
Activity: 73
Activity: 112
this coin is date
Please update link of Block Explorer Dev..
I was testing sent of REGA from CoinExchange to NovaExchange, betwen 10 minutes was received on balance. Nice good network.
Price today 6 sat is very cheap.
I will invest some coins for future.
Please upgrade network with masternode program.
Thanks..

Block Explorer working fine off previous posted link.

Rega Explorer

http://84.200.32.210:9001/
Activity: 293
Please update link of Block Explorer Dev..
I was testing sent of REGA from CoinExchange to NovaExchange, betwen 10 minutes was received on balance. Nice good network.
Price today 6 sat is very cheap.
I will invest some coins for future.
Please upgrade network with masternode program.
Thanks..
Just to set the record straight, there isn't, wasn't and won't be a lottery associated with the coin. The original developer abandoned the coin and moved on to other things not long after the coin launched.

The coin is very much alive and has been under accumulation for a long time.

regacoin.org

regacapital.com
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Merry Christmas....lottery
Yes, but as you'll discover the coin is now fully mined.

Pool

http://84.200.32.210:8080/

Explorer

http://84.200.32.210:9001/
Activity: 136
Does the coin have a pool?
We are migrating to a more powerful server today. Most functions down ( wallet, explorer etc...) until about 6:00 pm (PST)
Pages:
Jump to: